House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Arwen
Affinities : Water and Air

Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:36 pm

((I'm restarting from were I left off. Everyone (but Edward) moved out and it's set in New Moon)
J.P.O.V
Carlisle came out and I said "Dad you have a bit of lipstick there," he started rubbing his cheeck and I laughed. Carlilse frowned "Emmet Roaslie ready to go start a fire?" they nodded eagrly and left. Esme went into her and Carlisle's room to read.

I took Alice's hand and led her to our room. She laied on the bed and I laied down with her knowing we didn't need to rest. I put my hands under her shirt and rubbed her back.

When I was done she turned to me and curled up to my chest "I love you," she whispered. "As do I my love," I whispered back. She smiled into my chest and I rubbed her back some more.

"Is something wrong my love?" I asked her. She looke at me and shook her head. She put her head back down.

I picked her up and began making ungraceful spins around the room as if we were dancing. She looked up at me "What are you doing?" she asked.

"We are danceing," I said. With that she put her legs down and I sat her down and we danced.

We finshed and she bowed. We sat on the back on the bed. I leaned over and kissed her "I love you," she reapted "I know love," I said pulling her to me....

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:25 pm

A.P.O.V.
We laied for a while looking in each others eyes. I heard Emmet bang in and then boom with laughter "You call that romantic?" he asked. He saw me and his eyes went kind and he smilied "Come here little sis," he said opening his arms.

I ran into his arms and hugged him. He picked up my tiny body and kissed the top of my head. I watched Jasper stare at Emmet in a way which if he made one wrong move he would be killed. I turned to Emmet "I am only little to you in this sense," I took a hand and moved it down my body "But I am centrys older," I said narrowing my eyes as I picked him up. He laughed o"Okay fair is fair just put me down," I smiled and put him down and hugged the big teady-bear. I walked to Jasper and put my arm around him "So how was the fire," Emmet shook his head.

"Day light to many witnesses," he said "Were doing it tonight,"

Jasper immediatly said "Can Alice and I help," Emmet nodded.

"Showtime is eleven love-birds," he said closing the door.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:25 pm

J.P.O.V.
We were down at eleven dressed in black like everyone else but Esme. "So what's the game plan?" I asked.
"Carlilse is going to run around the building with gasoline when he gives us this signal," Roaslie moved her hands "Then wem move in with the matches and lighters," she said "Then when the fire is going nicely we run for it,"

"Game on," we all said.

We finshed are job and celbrated with moutain lions.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:25 pm

J.P.O.V.
I stood in the living room Alice next to me most of the time. She walked past me occasionally to readjust the presents her nervousness getting to her. Finally the sound of tires against gravel filled my ears as Edward’s Volvo speed up the driveway announcing his and Bella’s presence.

They walked into the house Bella only tripped once, her new personal best. She walked in looking at the twinkling lights, the cake, and the presents. “You didn’t have to do this,” she says her breath escaping her filled with the sweet scent of her blood. She walked to the present table and Alice immediately perked up showing her which one to open. I watched her look for a place to open it. She began to use her finger and pry open the paper. “Sh-,” was all that left her mouth.

I jumped on instinct a long forgotten monster inside of me awoken. I was so close I could almost taste her blood as it wasted on the carpet fading to fast for me to catch. I was so close my hands going out to grab her arm to suck the sweet liquid. To watch her fear to hear her last breath her last scream her last word. Just as I was about grab her I felt the strong blow of Emmett’s elbow in my chest.

The blow quieted the monster. I looked around Bella now had a long gash down her arm. Had I done that? She was whisked away to the kitchen were a best like me couldn’t hurt her and Carlisle could take care of her. I watched the trail of blood that followed her fade into the carpet. I walked towards the door Emmett and Rosalie there to comfort me or to bring me down I did not know.

I wasn’t about to find out either. I raised my hand silencing them. I walked out into the woods forever ashamed of what I did.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:57 pm

J.P.O.V.

Perhaps they had forgotten me. It had been two days now. Forgetting me would be the best for them. To just pretend I never existed. To just walk away with out a backwards glance. I had been sitting in a tree never moving a perfect sculpture of my old self. I silently wondered what would happen if I simply just never moved again. Would I just waste away? Would I die in a forest fire? Would some big wig art collector find me and take me back to his collection? I guess I would find out soon enough. I never blinked never breathed just stared into the empty space I had once called home. Never to return. I wondered what Alice was thinking was she sad? Sad that I had left. Was she mad? Mad at letting the monster in me awake. Or was she happy? Happy she would never half to see me again and now she could enjoy her life monster free without a care in the world. I would never know these things. Never know if Bella was alive. Never know if Rosalie and Emmett were there to comfort me. Never know if I could correct all my mistakes, but that would take a while, that would take all the worlds white-out. That was something that could never happen.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:17 pm

A.P.O.V.
Jasper’s guilt was going to eat him if I didn’t get there soon “Jasper,” I said in my sing-song voice “Jasper,” I said again. I didn’t hear a reply. Silly Jasper I thought He can’t run away from me. I nearly passed him not seeing his unmoving perch in the tree. I climbed up on his back and craned my neck so are faces were touching “I don’t see anything,” I told him. He almost didn’t say anything but he caved “Your not supposed to,” he said trying to make as little movement as possible “Then why are you up here silly?” I asked hanging off the branch and looking up at him. He replied almost immediately “I’m here for what I did,” he said.

I looked up at him “Jasper Whitlock Hale get down here this instant,” I said jumping down and furiously jerking a finger to the ground. He tried not to but did anyways. “What?” he asked “Jasper Hale you did what any other vampire in the right mind would have done. What I wanted to do,” I said “You reacted the way you were expected to,” I told him. The corners of his lips turned up as he took my hand to lead me to the house.

Last edited by Namine on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:32 pm

J.P.O.V.

When we walked into the house it was tense, mad even. “I need to go back they don’t want me here Alice,” I said. She shook her head “They want you here,” I looked at her “Then explain why the house is so tense,” and then it hit me. The smell of her blood “She’s still here?” I asked horrified. Alice just shook her head again “You might not want to go in the kitchen though. It’s really messy,” she added. I looked up from her and suddenly I felt small. Are entire family was in the living room watching me, Edward’s eyes never moving. I wanted to run back to the tree maybe get taken by that art collector that sounded fun. I started to back towards the door when I felt Alice’s hand push me forward. This wasn’t going to be good.

I looked around the room. Esme and Carlisle were on the stair case, Edward was leaning against it. Emmett and Rose were standing by the couch. I wasn’t about to start the conversation “Well,” Alice finally said “Say something already,” she said to Carlisle “What?” Carlisle said “I’m disappointed there’s nothing more to say,” he said. I started for the door again “Whatever I’m out of here,” I muttered opening the door to leave, if they didn’t have anything nice to say I sure wasn’t sticking around. About two yards from the house Rose met me “Did you think you would stop?” she asked her voice softer than a whisper. “I had my mind on one thing and one thing alone, her blood and almost nothing could stop me from getting it,” I said “Now if you want to go back to your disappointed family I would appreciate it,” I said. She looked at me “Were only disappointed because we thought you were different,” she said storming off to the house probably to confirm my freakishness to the rest of them. You know if I was lucky maybe they would forget to inform me where they were moving. That is probably what they wanted to be away from me to never have to see me again.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 pm

A.P.O.V.

“Now you’ve done it,” I said furious “You made him go away and now he’s probably never going to come back,” I said breaking into dry sobs. Esme and Emmett were at my side trying to comfort me I melted into a puddle on the floor grabbing my knees to my chest and sobbing with no tears. That’s what I hated about this life, you could never cry. I heard Esme with Carlisle. I was sure he was never going to hear the end of this. Emmett stayed by my side one of his big hands rubbing my back as I cried. I felt Carlisle come towards me “GET AWAY!” I yelled at him never wanting to see his face again. I buried my face in Emmett’s shoulder hoping he would save me.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:27 am

J.P.O.V.

I heard her tears fall her scream at Carlisle. And I knew how much she hurt. All those centuries ago when I first me her, before we were married, I made a promise. A promise to never leave her side no matter what.

I ran to the house picking up Alice off of Emmett. “It’s going to be ok,” I told her. Little did I know she had stopped crying the moment I opened the door. I sat there with her in my lap her arms around my neck holding on to me for dear life. I looked at Carlisle who didn’t know what to say “Sorry son,” he mumbled walking away toward the guest room were Bella usually slept, probably a punishment from Rose and Esme. Alice put her lips to my ear and whispered “You ever run away again Jasper Hale, you will have to answer to me,” after she said it her lips formed a smile.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:11 am

((See it's working out))
A.P.O.V.

I grabbed Jasper’s arm and lead him upstairs. I sat down on the bed and so did we. I made sure I never looked away from him in fear he would run away. After a hour or to I finally trusted him. I would get up see what Carlisle was doing in his detention area, or something like that. Jasper always stayed in the room though not wanting to face Edward I understood if I had just tried to eat someone’s girlfriend I probably wouldn’t talk to them for awhile. School came and Jasper finally got up after Edward left. We went to the jeep and waited for Emmett and Rose till I realized they went with Edward. We got in the jeep and drove to school. When we got there we were kind of early. Jasper leaned against the jeep as if he could melt into it.

The bell rang and Jasper didn’t move. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the school. When lunch came are spots were still open at the table. Edward was looking at Jasper I knew we were going to sit there no matter what so I grabbed Jasper’s arm and lead him to the table sitting down. Rosalie and Emmett talked to us but Edward remained silent. I opened a package of crackers and sat them down. We talked for a while but whenever there was a question for Edward he just sat there un moving.

School ended and Edward went home alone Emmett decided to reclaim his jeep and Rose wanted to come. So we piled in and drove home. Edward remained unseen the entire night.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:31 am

J.P.O.V.

Edward didn’t show up until around three a.m. “We need to move,” he announced looking at everyone but me “I told Bella that I wouldn’t let any of us ever hurt her again and she would never have to see us. I took anything of us and put it under a floorboard in her room. But we need to leave before tomorrow because I know she’s going to look in the house,” I stood there “Why should we help you?” I asked suddenly “We always discus are move before we do it and you think you can just waltz in here and tell us what we should do?” he looked bewildered at me “If that’s the case I can show you were Maria and Nessie live and you can go join them,” I told him. All eyes were on me Esme started “Jasper does have a point we do always talk about these things,” then she said “But Edward has a point we don’t really have a choice but to leave if he done so much already,” she said “So pack up children,” she said. I wanted to growl but didn’t. I didn’t think she was being mean I guess she was fair “Edward the offer is still available if you want to go,” I said before turning to pack.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:52 pm

A.P.O.V.

I packed quickly while Jasper was on his hunting trip. I knew if I told him he would never let me go alone with Bella. I put in a few changes of clothes and some cash in a bag and grabbed my cell phone. “Bella?” I said into the phone “This is me Alice I need you to meet me at the Seattle airport in half a hour,” I hung up the phone before she could protest. I grabbed the bag and headed out the door. I ran to the airport and bought tickets for the next flight to Italy. While I waited for Bella I called Jasper wanting to hear his voice one more time before I left “Hello,” his voice rang into the phone “It’s me Alice,” I said my voice faltering when he asked where I was “I-I-I can’t tell you Jasper,” I said starting to cry tearlessly “You won’t let me go if I do,” I said “You need to trust me I promise we will see each other soon,” I said “We’ll find a way out of this we always do,” my hands were shaking as I tried to hit the red hang up button still hearing Jasper’s pleading voice of wanting me to tell him were I was at. A hand went over mine helping me press the cancel button. I looked up a pale face over mine “Where are we going Alice?” Bella asked suddenly making me remember were I was at. I tried to regain control as I stood up walking to security “It’s a surprise,” I said as I put my things in the medal detector basket. I walked out and grabbed my things and going to the waiting area.

The plane arrived and we got on “Next stop Italy,” the voice rang clear and began going through safety procedures “Alice,” Bella started but I cut her off “Your boyfriend is going to get himself killed if we don’t go,” I said. She was quite and so was I watching out the window tearlessly crying and wishing Jasper was here with me holding my hand telling me everything would be ok.

AT THE SAME TIME BACK IN FORKS

J.P.O.V.

Alice’s phone call stunned me. I started to walk out in the woods watching the sky start to fade to black. I wanted to see her to know she was all right to hug her hold her and tell her everything would be ok and we would be in this together. But that was just it we weren’t together. I kept walking passing the invisible treaty line not caring I wasn’t around to sign that treaty so it didn’t apply to me. I heard the wolves howling so I decided not to go too far. Maybe I should maybe I should let them do whatever it is to us when I let them see I broke this treaty. I punched the air in frustration. I hit a tree on my hand’s way down and I didn’t care I broke the wood effortlessly.

The sky was black now and I was back in our territory after being caught and sent back on a warning. I sat down watching the pale moon come up lazily. It was the same moons that so many centuries ago lit the place were I meet the three wonderful girls. The three girls that lead me to believe that I was something special something worth fighting for. The three girls that mad me realize that I meant nothing to them just another replicable person just another person to hang out with until I got boring. The three girls that one day I would love to kill. It was also the same moon I saw the night I met Alice. The night that I became a vegetarian. And tonight it served as the moon for the first night Alice had ever left me.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:50 pm

A.P.O.V.

By the time we got to Italy I was a wreck. I smoothed out my clothes and stood up exiting the plane. Bella saw me and I knew she wondered if I was ok. I walked out into the sun quickly jumping into the shadows of a parking lot “Bella how strongly apposed are you to grand theft auto?” I said quickly picking the lock of a yellow Porsche.

I speed out parking lot. I stayed in the shade well Bella got us through gates. We got to the clock tower and I practically shoved Bella out of the car. While she rescued Edward I laid my head on the steering wheel.

When they did not return I looked up Felix and Demtri were there. I stood out into the shade and walked up “Let’s behave ourselves shall we?” I asked “There are laides present,” I walked to Edward’s side “We’re not alone,” Edward offered to leave and Demetri declined.

Jane came up and I was silenced by her presence I followed Jane as soon as she commanded. I slid into the whole that took us to Voltera. I reassured Bella that I would catch her. I caught her and stood her up.

I walked through the tunnels unsure of what would happen. They must of know I was coming because every few moments there decision changed. I walked through the doors trying not to worry. I wasn’t worrying about us I was worrying about Jasper. I tried to regain memory of what my last words were to him if I were to die now. ‘We will find a way out of this’ that was the last thing I said.

I got onto the elevator trying to ignore Jane beside me. I felt Edward’s eyes over me and on to Jane I kept a watch on her every so often to make sure she wasn’t going to try anything funny. We walked through the resption area and I was disgusted when he winked at the human I was aware he had a wife.

I watched Alec and Jane my eyes never moving off of the destructive pair. Felix being his usual nasty self called dibs on Bella’s blood. I cautioned Edward as much as I wanted to kill him myself.

When we got to Aro’s room he cried with delight at Jane’s return. I knew that Jane loved being Aro’s favorite, and sometimes I wished I was in the Voulturi just to take that away from her. He kissed her and I wanted to gag in disgust but restrained. His voice sounded nice when he said my name but to me there would be nothing more wonderful than to throw him into the fire. Aro talked to me for a moment and I hated him with every word I spoke as much as I remained happy. He talked about his gift and how much he envied Edward’s. I turned my gaze as Aro did along with his trio of followers. Aro’s brothers were there along with Felix. Aro was talking about how are presence was wonderful but wonderful didn’t seem to be there choice of words. When Marcus let Aro look at his thoughts I wondered what he had thought since the last time he had done this. When Edward explained it to me I had to suppress a giggle did he just figure this out? Edward and Aro talked for a moment. Suddenly he asked to hear Bella’s thoughts, not that he was really asking. Since Aro could not read her thoughts he wanted Jane to try her talent. I kept an arm in front of him but he shook it off. I was disgusted the way the talked to each other and then as she began to smile Edward jumped “No Edward don’t!” I shouted.

When he feel to the ground I grabbed Bella “He’s fine,” I whispered as she struggled I had my back to the event not wanting to watch anyone suffer Jane’s wrath. I let go of Bella and watched her shrink back for the pain that wouldn’t come. Aro and Jane talked again I was still unsure what to make of it. “So what do we do now?” Aro asked I stiffened. He asked Edward about the Voulturi then me then Bella. Bella? She was a human. I remembered he could change her as well as the rest of us so I remained silent. They almost caught us on revaling are secrets but we passed by bye saying we would turn her. We left. I saw the humans go past and I wanted to scream to yell at them to run for the hills and never return because they were about to be eaten. But I remained silent. I was glad to learn that I would see Jasper again in less then twenty four hours. But I was worried that he would never trust me again. He would run away and never come back to me for the pain I caused him with our separation.

On the plane I called Jasper. My stomach was doing flips as the phone rang and rang and he answered “Hello?” his voice seemed urgent to know who it was “It’s Alice,” I croaked the line went so silent I thought he hung up “Jasper?” I begged “Jasper don’t be mad please,” I said “Were did you go?” his voice was cool like a knife slashing my insides “V-v-v-v-v-voltera,” I finally said “VOLTERA?!?!?!” his voice yelled and it hurt me “Yes Jasper but I’m ok I’m on a plane home,” I said to him he was silent again “Jasper forgive me I had no choice I couldn’t let you die,” I said “I forgive you, I’m a little annoyed but I forgive you,” I smiled into the phone “See you when I get back?” I asked “See you when you get back,” the phone clicked and the line was dead.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:55 am

J.P.O.V.

I didn’t hate her. I meant it when I forgave her. I also meant what I said about being annoyed. I mean I probably wouldn’t have let her go, but I still wanted to know.

I drove with Carlisle and Esme. Rose and Emmett drove separate of us. We reached the airport and I waited for Alice. She came out and I ran to her I looked in her eyes for any hint of what had happened. She put her arms around me and whispered “It’s a long story,” I looked at her “I’ve got all the time in the world,” she smiled and I led her back to the car. We sat in the back and she looked at me “Please forgive me,” were her first words before she dove into the story of what had happened.

I blinked a couple of times “Really?” she nodded sadly I held her in my arms “Are you ok?” I asked wondering how she stuck up through it all she smiled and nodded again.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:53 pm

((This is kind of somewhere in bettween NM and Eclipse))
A.P.O.V.

Jasper and I had driven out to a cliff on our side of the territory. We were sitting in the back of the Porsche watching the moon. We had been here a little bit just looking up at the sky. I leaned my head on his shoulder. If we were going to be up all night it was nice to watch the moon.

I kissed his check as I sat there. He kissed me and I hugged him “I love you Jasper and never ever want to spend a minute away from you,” he hugged me back “Me neither,” he whispered.

All the sudden my phone buzzed “I thought I shut this silly thing off,” I muttered as I had to let go of Jasper. I opened it up and there was a text from Rose let’s invite Bella to one of are sleep-overs 2mrow. I glared at the text she knows I love it when Bella sleep’s over. I looked at Jasper who was oblivious. I tapped back Fine but I’m with Jasper right now so my phone will be off the rest of the night see you 2mrow. I pressed the off button and slid the phone into my pocket. I wrapped my arms around Jasper again and sat on his lap leaning my head into his chest.

Jasper didn’t say anything. Not that it surprised me even around me he was just the quite type. He always waited for me to start the conversation and then he would join in. “Do you like the stars?” I asked him. He looked at the sky and then at me he nodded “Do you like them?” he asked I nodded. That kind of ended the conversation so I laid my head in his lap.

We were back at home at three a.m. Emmett and Edward were intent on an arm wresting compotion Rose and Carlisle were in a chess match and Esme was just kind of standing there.

I sat on the couch with Jasper. I laid my head in his lap watching the world sideways it was peaceful since no one was talking although there was an occasional grunt from Edward or Emmett “I change winner,” I told them. That made things go faster. About ten minutes later Emmett and I were sitting across from each other arms out ready to begin. “Go,” Edward said I immediately felt Emmett’s arm trying to push mine but I stayed there rock solid. I knew his strategy and it was only to easy to beat him. When the time was just right I smashed his hand down on the table “I win,” I said excitedly everyone clapped congratulating me on beating Emmett. Jasper hugged me and Emmett grumbled “Congrats,” in my general direction. I laughed at everyone’s reaction. I decided to stop being the center of attention so I grabbed Jasper’s hand and lead him upstairs.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:11 pm

(Note read while listening to You Found Me by Kelly Clarkson keep the music on tell the end of the song)

J.P.O.V.

Alice led me upstairs and I followed. She laid on the bed and I laid down too. “Alice I’ve wanted to say something since the day we met but…I didn’t know how to say it and I think I’ve told you before and I will probably tell you a lot over the course of are never ending lives,” I started.

“Jasper cut to the chase,” she said knowing that I was stalling.

“I just wanted to say thank you, for finding me, and staying with me through all of-” she cut me off.

“Jasper you have said this so many times I’ve lost count and you don’t have to thank me I should thank you for staying alive long enough to find me,” she said.

I smiled “Well I guess that ends this,” I said giving her a kiss.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:01 pm

A.P.O.V.

“Edward is this really necessary?” I asked he had been pacing back and forth all afternoon waiting for the right moment to leave so he could be at Bella’s at exactly 7:30.

“Yes Alice this is completely necessary,” he said “If you had to be separated from Jasper for five hours a day I think it would make you a little anxious to especially if you were being watched by the chief of police,” he said.

I sighed as I stared out into space “3…2…1,” I said and when I looked up I was already hearing the Volvo go down the driveway. “Oh great,” I mumbled.

“What is it Alice?” Jasper said putting his arm around me.

“Bella is free as a bird,” I said.

“Can I ask why that’s a bad thing?” he asked me.

“It’s bad because now I have only Rose to give makeovers to,” I said.

“Tiny, physic, loveable, and at times a bit silly,” he said “And that’s why I love you,”

I smiled “Tall, emotion controlling, stressed, blood lust problems, loveable, and at times silly,” I said “That’s why I love you and why it makes us secretly the eighth wonder of the world,” I said and then put my finger to my lips “Shhh I just told you classified information,”

He pretended to zip his lips “Not a soul,”

I laughed with him and leaned against his chest “We are a pair alright,” I said “We take on the tougher cases,”

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:54 pm

A.P.O.V.

I stared out past the cafeteria I was seeing something just as real. Victoria was sitting on a rock she sniffed and smiled evilly her hair a wild mess of red flame. Her eyes were shining crimson in the moon light as she moved silently towards the house of her prey.

I jumped back to reality when Angela was wondering what happened to me “Oh sorry just thinking,” I said silently drawing what I saw under the table. I knew the cover story of the visions I was seeing Jasper going back to his old family. We had been covering it up for a while now every time I had a vision I would as soon as I could run over to Jasper hug him, kiss him anything even though I was pretty sure Bella didn’t know I was just making sure.

When the lunch bell rang I quickly threw away my untouched tray of food. I ran to Jasper and kissed him. “What was that for?” he asked when I broke the kiss.

“Operation don’t worry Bella,” I said.

“Oh good because I couldn’t stand the thought of you loving me,” he said jokingly.

“I do love you Jasper,” I said kissing him again.

“What was that for?” he asked

“Loving you,” I said smiling. He took my hand in his and lead us to are next class.

It was night now and suddenly I saw something. I felt Jasper’s arms on my shoulders “What do you see?” he asked.

“Nothing,” I said

“Nothing?” he asked confused.

“That’s just it,” I picked up my cell phone and called Edward “Hello Edward this is Alice Bella’s future went blank,” the line went dead when I finished so he must have got it.

“What does nothing mean?” he asked

“She’s with the wolves,” I said simply.

J.P.O.V.

I walked out into the woods with Emmett. I looked around silently trying to figure out were Victoria was. We were close I could feel it. “Emmett!” I shouted he had crossed the treaty line. Just then a wolf came out and began chasing him. I ran back with them, soon there were lots of wolves. I closed my eyes and sent a calm feeling as far as it would go.

Carlisle talked through what we were doing. The wolves resumed chasing Victoria and we followed on our side of the treaty line. We got to the edge but we would have to cross to chase her we asked to go and of course they said “NO!” well barked it.

We finally got back to the house with Victoria still alive. I put my arm around Alice glad we were all safe. I was glad we were here, home. But I was not glad that Victoria was still alive. We all sat down trying to figure out what happened.

A.P.O.V.

It had been a week. It was Saturday and I was fifteen minutes away hunting. I was carefully watching Bella’s future making sure she didn’t try anything funny. She walked into Newton’s they didn’t need her so she walked out to throw the fliers away. She saw the headline and suddenly blank.

I pulled out my phone punching in Edward’s number in “Edward you Bella’s future disappeared,” I said and the line went dead he must have understood.

I hadn’t hunted enough but I did the rest as quickly as I could. I went back to the house and decided to call Edward again “I would love to take Bella hostage for the Porsche,”

He sighed “Fine Alice like I can keep anything a secret from you,”

“I’m smiling,” I informed him smiling “Yellow remember?” I asked eagerly.

“Yellow got it,” he said and the line went dead.

A.P.O.V.

I was out in the Volvo singing with the music as loud as I could get it. When Bella covered her ears I turned it down and then hit the gas and the locks at the same time. I excitedly explained the sleepover to her. I had everything planned pedicures, manicures, makeovers, and hair styling. We were going to have the best time if she cooperated.

When Bella finished her phone calls I painted her nails a beautiful blood red. I led her upstairs to Edward’s bedroom where we had moved in a bed. I left her alone to get settled in. When I got downstairs I offered to paint Rosalie’s nails and surprisingly she declined. I started to paint my own nails and when I looked up from finishing my right hand Rosalie wasn’t there. I listened for a moment and realized she was telling Bella her story. I knew how sad it was and wanted to give her a hug. I finished painting my nails and when I looked up Rosalie was coming down the stairs. I ran over and gave her a hug. She hugged me back.

I waited through the boring night with Rose until school time finally came.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:57 pm

I'm right here! I'm going let's see..

A.P.O.V.

I drove Bella to school the next morning I thought about doing something fun tonight “We’ll go out to Olympia or something. That would be fun right?” I had been doing this all on guess work. Rose, Esme, and I had never been to a sleep-over before so we didn’t really have experience.

“Why don’t you just lock me in the basement,” she suggested “and forget the sugar coating?”

I frowned she wasn’t being very nice “He’s going to take the Porsche back. I’m not doing a very good job. You’re supposed to be having fun,” I said.

“It’s not your fault,” she muttered, I was still sad “I’ll see you a lunch,”

She trudged off to English. I got out of the car springing lightly to my feet and pulled my bag over my shoulder. I frowned; I guess it hadn’t hit me that Jasper wasn’t here either. I walked quickly into Science sitting, alone, at the lab table.

When the bell rang, I sprang to my feet and danced out the door. I walked towards my next class watching Bella’s future carefully. She was talking to Mike unenthusiastically, not they anyone ever talked to him enthusiastically. I caught a glimpse of a motorcycle and her future was gone. I almost dropped my books but caught them quickly.

I quickly moved to the edge of the cafeteria my lips curled back over my teeth. I watched her speed away and was in no way happy at all.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:57 pm

J.P.O.V.
I ran home with Edward the wind rushing past us. We had gotten the call that Bella was home. I ran into the garage and slowed down; I put my arm around Alice and kissed the top of her head. She shakes me off and walks over to Edward. “Here are the Porsche keys; it’s never been driven if you need to know that,”
He looks at her “Alice I-”
She shakes her head silencing him “Bella wasn’t, well isn’t happy I didn’t do what I was asked and in return for doing what I was asked I got the Porsche. Seeing as I didn’t do it I don’t get the Porsche,” she puts the keys in his hand and walks over to me “How was the hunting trip?”
I was about to answer when Edward said “Jasper can you help me get your wife to listen, please?”
I put my hand on either of Alice’s shoulders, turn her around and steer her towards Edward “Listen to him,” I said.
She crosses her arms “I really don’t want a speech of how horrible I am-” he cuts her off by putting the keys in her hand.
“Even though you didn’t keep her happy, you kept her safe and that’s enough. Plus it’s a gift and I don’t have any purpose for it,”
She made a high pitched squeal and hugged him “You’re the best brother ever,” she said.
He laughs and pulls her off “Where is Bella?” he asks.
She stares in to space for a moment and hits him in the stomach “What?”
“Don’t you dare give her such a bad idea,” he stares at her in confusion but she leads him upstairs to his room.
I sat down on the couch and wait for her. When she comes down I ask “What were you talking about, when you said ‘bad idea’,”
She looks at me “Three, two, one,” I jump when she gets to one; a sudden rush of love comes from Edward and Bella.
“Oh that type of bad idea,” I said “So have you seen Emmett or Rose recently,”
As soon as I say that Emmett and Rose come down stairs from there room “Rose!” Alice shrieks “Your makeup, your hair, they’re all messed up,” out of no where she pulls out a brush and lipstick tube. She runs up to Rose and begins working on her.
“Emmett your shirt is inside out,” I said laughing.
He looks down and quickly flips it right side out “Sorry,” he mumbles, and I know if he was human he’d be bright red.
Alice finishes on Rose and turns around “Finally you look presentable,” I realized what Emmett was going to do seconds before he does he gives Rose a big kiss smearing her makeup “Emmett!” Alice shrieks and goes back to work on Rose.
“What’s with chicks and makeup?” he asks “It’s like it has to be perfect before they go out, they’re just going to get kissed or hunt and have to fix it again,”
“It does have to be perfect and we’ll fix it if it gets ruined.” Alice and Rose say poking their tongues out at him.
He sticks his tongue out right back “Two can play at the fixing ruining game,” he says and kisses Rose again.
Alice growls and hands Rose the lipstick tube she puts it on “You’re right two can,”
We all laugh when he kisses her again.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:45 pm

A.P.O.V.
I dropped Bella off in the morning and made my way back to the house. “The house smelled funny,” I informed Edward as I walked in “vampire I think, didn’t recognize it though so it’s probably not anything-” he was out the door before I could say another word. “Nice to see you to,” I called. I sat down next to Jasper who automatically put his arm around me. I leaned into him “Edward seems pretty concerned over one measly little vampire,”
Jasper lifted up the wrist of his shirt and traced the scar there “One measly little vampire gave me that,” he said.
“Good point,” I said “But Charlie was still alive so I don’t think it was too serious,”
He shrugged and sat there.
A few minutes later Emmett ran down the stairs Rosalie following at a casual pace. “Jasper, we need to go over to Bella’s house and the surrounding area’s, the visitor took some of Bella’s clothes and Edward thinks it might be a Voulturi member seeing if she’s still human,” he got out in a rush.
Jasper kissed me before I could say anything “I’ll see you in a bit,” he promised and ran out the door Emmett following. Rosalie came over and sat down “Want to count down?” she asked, I knew what she meant until Edward came.
“7… 6… 5… 4… 3… 2… Edward,” I finished as he burst through the door.
“What happened?” he demanded.
I folded my arms, I really hoped he wasn’t in a bad mood, I hadn’t seen anything, what would he do think I’m losing it. I couldn’t. “I have no idea. I didn’t see anything.”
“How is that possible?” he hissed, I wanted Jasper there, I didn’t like him talking to me like this. It scared me, he scared me. I wanted to forget this ever happened.
“Edward,” Bella said quietly.
I bit my lip wanting to cry as Carlisle interrupted Edward’s rant in a calm voice “It’s not an exact science, Edward,”
“He was in her room, Alice. He could have still been there – waiting for her.”
“I would have seen that,” I said defensively, still scared of Edward.
Edward threw his hands up “Really? Are you sure?” he said angrily. I was mad at him, very mad.
My voice went a cold I had never used with Edward before or anyone for that matter “You’ve already got me watching the Volturis’ decisions, watching for Victoria’s return, watching Bella’s every step. You want me to add another? Do I have to watch Charlie, or Bella’s room, or the house, or the whole street, too? Edward, if I try to do too much, things are going to start slipping through the cracks.”
Edward snapped something I should’ve seen coming “It looks like they already are,”
“She was never any danger. There was nothing to see,” I replied angrily.
“If you’re watching Italy, why didn’t you see them send-”
I interrupted “I don’t think it’s them,” I insist. “I would have seen that,”
“Who else would leave Charlie alive?” Edward said and Bella shuddered.
“I don’t know,” I admitted.
“Helpful,” he said simply and it was almost my breaking point.
“Stop it, Edward,” Bella whispered. He turns on her still angry and then he relaxes “You’re right, Bella. I’m sorry,” he said turning to me. “Forgive me, Alice.” Forgive him? Ha. “I shouldn’t be taking this out on you. That was inexcusable,”
“I understand,” I ushered him, though I didn’t “I’m not happy about it either,”
Edward took a deep breath “Okay, let’s look at this logically. What are the possibilities?”
I leaned against the couch, Carlisle walked towards me. Esme sat on the floor in front of me. Edward sat Bella next to Esme who held her.
They started to throw around ideas; I interjected my thoughts here and there. I turned towards the kitchen, Emmett and Jasper ran in through the door. They stated their thoughts again and I walked over to Jasper leaning against him. Bella suggested changing her again but we all said no, again.
I explained to Jasper all he had missed and he frowned when I got to the argument part. I guess we would all have to wait and see how this played out.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:21 pm

((12 pages in Micrsoft word, enjoy))

J.P.O.V.

Alice was at the bottom of the staircase. I knew this with out turning around, she’d been there for a while now and it pained me to see her this way, but she said she was ok. I watched the news with Carlisle and Esme, thinking of every possible way this could happen. I faintly heard Bella and Edward come in, but they were the least of my worries at the moment. They kept discussing everything the news had come up with.

“Let’s go now,” Emmett said with a new found enthusiasm “I’m dead bored.”

I heard Rosalie hiss.

“She’s such a pessimist,” Emmett muttered.

Edward agreed “We’ll have to go sometime,”

I heard Rosalie come slowly downstairs.

Carlisle’s voice this time “I’m concerned.” Of course Carlisle, tell us something we don’t know. “We’ve never involved ourselves in this kind of thing before. It’s not our business. We’re not the Voulturi.”

Edward again “I don’t want the Voulturi to come here. It gives us so much less reaction time,”

Esme, but softer than the others “And all those innocent humans in Seattle. It’s not write to let them die this way.” Speak for yourself.

“I know,” Carlisle sighed.

Edward, have you ever considered newborns? I thought.

“Oh,” Edward said and I felt his eyes on me I turned around and stood up. “I didn’t think of that. I see. You’re right, that has to be it. Well, that changes everything.”

Everyone looked at me with confusion and annoyance.

“I think you better explain to the others,” he said to me. “What could be the purpose of this?” he started to pace, and I knew I wouldn’t be hearing from him for a moment or two.

Alice was now beside Bella “What’s he rambling about?” she asked me. “What are you thinking?”

I hesitated, Thanks Edward. I hated being in the spotlight. I read everyone’s face in the circle and then stopped on Bella’s.

“You’re confused,” I didn’t ask it, I stated it quietly.

“We’re all confused,” Emmett grumbled.

“You can afford to be patient,” I told him trying to sound stern. “Bella should understand this, too. She’s one of us now.” I’d never thought I’d see the day I call a human one of us. I thought.

Her confusion was interrupted by surprise briefly.

“How much do you know about be, Bella?” I asked.

Emmett sighed dramatically and fell onto the couch to wait with over-exaggerated impatience.

“Not much,” she said.

I looked over at Edward, why not? I thought. He looked up to meet my gaze “No,” he said “I’m sure you can understand why I haven’t told her that story. But I suppose she needs to hear it now,”

I nodded thoughtfully; my story was not one you would tuck in a child with. I began to roll up the sleeve of my sweater, not to anyone’s surprise but Bella’s.

She was curious and confused, no doubt trying to figure out what I was doing. I put my wrist to the lampshade, realizing she couldn’t see them the way I could, the way any of us could. Horrible marks of my past. I traced the scar there.

She took longer than I expected to recognize what it was, she didn’t catch on fast, did she?
“Oh,” she breathed “Jasper, you have a scar exactly like mine,” I wished it was just a scar one scar.

She held out her arm showing me, as if I had forgotten.

I smiled faintly; she was so naïve “I have a lot of scars like yours, Bella.”

I pushed the sleeve higher up my arm, had she been a vampire she wouldn’t have needed me to do this, she would’ve seen my neck, my jaw, my face, never letting me escape my past.

She took another long minute, and then looked at her arm.

And then, she really got it. She gasped “Jasper, what happened to you?”

“The same thing that happened to your hand,” I answered quietly. “Repeated a thousand times,” I laughed a little ruefully and brushed my arm “Our venom is the only thing that leaves a scar.”

“Why?” she asked still not taking her eyes off my arm. I couldn’t blame her, it wasn’t something you see everyday.

“I didn’t have quite the same… upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My beginning was something else entirely.” My voice turned hard as I finished. More different that she could imagine.

She gaped at me.

“Before I tell you my story,” I said, “you must understand that there are places in our world, Bella, where the life span of the never-aging is measured in week, and not centuries.”

Everyone moved back, they realized they weren’t going to get any new info until later. Except for Edward, the oddball, he was totally absorbed.

“To really understand why, you have to look at the world from a different perspective. You have to imagine the way it looks to the powerful, the greedy … the perpetually thirsty.

“Picture, for instance, a map of the western hemisphere. Picture on it every human life as a small red dot. The thicker the red, the more easily we – well, those who exist this way – can feed without attracting notice.” I corrected myself on the we, quickly.

Bella shuddered. I went on without pausing for her to recover.

“Not that the covens of the South care much for what the humans notice or do not. It’s the Voulturi that keeps them in check. They are the only ones the southern covens fear. If not for the Voulturi, the rest of us would be quickly exposed.”

Bella frowned, probably from me saying the Voulturi’s name with gratitude.

“The North is, by comparison, very civilized. Mostly we are nomads here who enjoy the day as well as the night, who allow humans to interact with us unsuspectingly – anonymity is important to us all.

“It’s a different world in the South. The immortals there only come out at night. They spend the day plotting there next move, or anticipating their enemy’s. Because it has been war in the South, constant war for centuries, with never one moment of truce. The covens barely notice the existence of humans, except as soldiers notice a heard of cows by the wayside – food for the taking. They only hide from notice of the heard because of the Voulturi.”

“But what are they fighting for?” she asked like a child during a history lesson.

I smiled at the thought “Remember the map with the red dots?”

I waited and she eventually nodded.

“They fight for control of the thickest red.

“You see, it occurred to someone once that, if he were the only vampire in, let’s say Mexico City, well then, he could feed every night, twice, three times, and no one would ever notice. He plotted ways to get rid of the competition.

“Others had the same idea. Some came up with more affective tactics than others.

“But the most effective tactic was invented by a fairly young vampire named Benito. The first anyone ever heard of him, he came down from somewhere north of Dallas and massacred the two small covens that shared the area near Houston. Two nights later, he took on the much stronger clan of allies that claimed Monterrey in northern Mexico. Again, he won.”

“How did he win?” she asked her curiosity wary.

“Benito had created an army of newborn vampires. He was the first one to think of it, and, in the beginning, he was unstoppable. Very young vampires are volatile, wild, and almost impossible to control. One newborn can be reasoned with, taught to restrain himself, but ten, fifteen, together are a nightmare. They’ll turn on each other as easily as on the enemy you point them at. Benito had to keep making more as they fought amongst themselves, and as the covens he decimated took more than half his down before they lost.

“You see, though the newborns are dangerous, they are still possible to defeat if you know what you’re doing. They’re incredibly powerful physically, for the first year or so, and if they’re allowed to bring strength to bear they can crush an old vampire with ease. But they are slaves to their instincts, and thus predictable. Usually, they have no skill in fighting, only muscle and ferocity. And in this case, overwhelming in numbers.

“The vampires in southern Mexico realized what was coming for them, and they did the one thing they could think of to counteract Benito. They made armies of their own…

“All hell broke loose – and I mean that more literally than you can possibly imagine. We immortals have our histories, too, and this particular war will never be forgotten. Of course, it was not a good time to be human in Mexico, either.”

Bella shuddered.

“When the body count reached epidemic proportions – in fact, you histories blame a disease for the population slump – the Voulturi finally stepped in. The entire guard came together and sought out every newborn in the bottom half of North America. Benito was entrenched in Puebla, building his army as quickly as he could in order to take the on the prize – Mexico City. The Voulturi started with him, and then moved on to the rest.

“Anyone found with the newborns was executed immediately, and, since everyone was trying to protect themselves from Benito, Mexico was emptied of vampires for a time.

“The Voulturi was cleaning house for almost a year. This was another chapter in our history that will always be remembered, though there are very few witnesses left to speak of what it was like. I spoke to someone who had, from a distance, watched what had happened when the visited Culiacan.”

I shuddered. This was one of the few moments I had ever showed fear, or horror.

“It was enough that the fever for conquest did not spread from the South. The rest of the world stayed the same. We owe the Voulturi for our present way of life.

“But when the Voulturi went back to Italy, the survivors were quick to take their claims back in the South.

“It didn’t take long before covens began to dispute again. There was a lot of bad blood, if you will forgive the expression. Vendettas abounded. The idea of newborns was already there, and some were not able to resist. However, the Voulturi had not been forgotten, and the southern covens were more careful this time. The newborns were selected from the human pool with more care, and given more training. They were used circumspectly, and the humans remained, for the most par, oblivious.” If only I had been one of the oblivious. “Their creators gave the Voulturi no reason to return.

“The wars resumed, but on a smaller scale. Every now and then, someone would go to far, speculation would begin in the human newspapers, and the Voulturi would return and clean out the city. But they let the others, the careful ones, continue…”

I was now far away, Texas to be exact. I was in one of the many fights I had participated in, in my mind.

“That’s how you changed,” Bella whispered, and that’s what brought me back to the living room.

“Yes,” I agreed. “When I was human, I lived in Houston, Texas. I was almost seventeen years old when I joined the Confederate Army in 1861. I lied to the recruiters and told them I was twenty. I was tall enough to get away with it.” And I was. Still am.

“My military career was short-lived, but very promising. People always… liked me, listened to what I had to say. My father said it was charisma. Of course, no I know it was probably something more. But, whatever the reason, I was prompted quickly through the ranks, over older, more experienced men. The Confederate Army was new and scrambling to organize itself, so that provided opportunities, as well. By the first balled of Galveston – well, it was more of a skirmish, really – I was the youngest major in Texas, not even acknowledging my real age.

“I was placed in charge of evacuating the women and children from the city when the Union’s mortar boats reached the harbor. It took a day to prepare them, and then I left with the first column of civilians to convey them to Houston.

“I remember the night very clearly.” Too clearly, I wish I could push it from my memory.

“We reached the city after dark. I stayed only long enough to make sure the entire party was safely situated. As soon as that was done, I got myself a fresh horse, and I headed back to Galveston. There wasn’t time to rest.” I should’ve. If I could go back and correct my error, I would’ve waited until morning before I left.

“Just a mile outside the city, I found three women on foot. I assumed they were stragglers and dismounted at once to offer them my aid. But, when I could see their faces in the dim light of the moon, I was stunned into silence. They were, without question, the three most beautiful women I had ever seen.” I prayed silently Alice wouldn’t take that personally.

“They had such pale skin, I remember marveling at it. Even the little black-haired girl, whose features were clearly Mexican, was porcelain in the moonlight. They seemed young, all of them, still young enough to be called girls.” Although, I was still young enough to be called a boy. “I knew they were not lost members of our party. I would have remembered seeing these three.

“‘He’s speechless,’ the tallest girl said in a lovely, delicate voice – it was like wind chimes. She had fair hair and her skin was pale white.

“The other, blonder still, her hair just as chalky. Her face was like an angel’s/ She leaned toward me with half-closed eyes and inhaled deeply.

“‘Mmm,’ she sighed. ‘Lovely,’

“The small one, they tiny brunette, put her hand on the girl’s arm and spoke quickly. Her voice was to soft and musical to be sharp, but that seemed the way she intended it.

“‘Concentrate Nettie,’ she said.

“I’d always had a good since of how people relate to each other, and it was immediately clear that the brunette was somehow in charge of the others. If they’d been military, I would have said she outranked them.

“‘He looks right – young, strong, an officer…’ The brunette paused, and I tried unsuccessfully to speak. ‘And there’s something more… do you sense it?’ she asked the other two. “He’s… compelling.’

“‘Oh yes,’ Nettie quickly agreed, leaning toward me again.” The whole ordeal had seemed odd back then, wondering why they were sniffing me.

“‘Patience,’ the brunette cautioned her. ‘I want to keep this one.’

“Nettie frowned; she seemed annoyed.” I know now that she had wanted me as a snack, rather than a traveling companion.

“‘You’d better do it, Maria,’ the taller blonde spoke again. ‘If he’s important to you. I kill them twice as often as I keep them.’

“‘Yes I’ll do it,’ Maria agreed. “I really do like this one. Take Nettie away, will you? I don’t want to have to protect my back while I’m trying to focus.’

“My hair was standing up on the back of my neck, though I didn’t understand the meaning of anything the beautiful creatures were saying. My instincts told me that there was danger, that the angel had meant it when she spoke of killing, but my judgment overruled my instincts. I had not been taught to fear women, but to protect them.

“‘Let’s hunt,’ Nettie agreed enthusiastically, reaching for the tall girl’s hand. They wheeled – they were so graceful! – and sprinted towards the city. They seemed to almost take flight, they were so fast – their white dresses blew out behind them like wings. I blinked in amazement, and they were gone.” I only wish I would’ve been strong enough to sprint away from that spot, right then.

“I turned to stare at Maria, who was watching me curiously.

“I’d never been superstitious in my life. Until that second, I’d never believed in ghosts or any other such nonsense. Suddenly, I was unsure.

“‘What’s you name solider?’ Maria asked me.

“‘Major Jasper Whitlock ma’am’ I stammered, unable to be impolite to a female, even if she was a ghost.

“‘I truly hope you survive, Jasper,’ she said in her gentle voice. “I have a good feeling about you.’

“She took a step closer, and inclined her head as if she were going to kiss me.” I would’ve given anything for that to be what she wanted to do. “I stood frozen in place, thought my instincts were screaming at me to run.” I wish I would have.

I paused thoughtfully. “A few days later,” I edited because of Edward. I didn’t want to spare her feelings, maybe that might even change her mind about being a vampire, despite the fact I didn’t want to want to kill her. Oh well, “I was introduced to my new life.

“Their names were Maria, Nettie, and Lucy. They hadn’t been together long – Maria had rounded up the other two – all three were survivors of recently lost battles. Theirs was a partnership of convenience. Maria wanted revenge, and she wanted her territories back. The others were eager to increase their… heard lands, I suppose you could say. They were putting together and going about it more carefully than was usual. It was Maria’s idea. She wanted a superior army, so she sought out specific humans who had potential. Then she gave us much more attention, more training than anyone else had bothered with. She taught us to fight, and she taught us to be invisible to humans. When we did well, we were rewarded….”

I paused editing again, only because I knew Edward would be mad if I didn’t.

“She was in a hurry, though. Maria knew that the massive strength of the newborn began to wane around the year mark, and she wanted to act while we were strong.

“There were six of us when I joined Maria’s band. She added four more within a fortnight. We were all male – Maria wanted soldiers – and that made it slightly more difficult to keep from fighting amongst ourselves. I fought my first battles against my new comrades in arms. I was quicker than the other, better at combat. Maria was pleased with me, though put out that she had to keep replacing the ones I destroyed. I was rewarded often, and that made me stronger.” And made it that much harder to change lifestyles.

“Maria was a good judge of character. She decided to put me in charge of the others – as if I were being promoted. It suited my nature exactly. The casualties went down dramatically, and our numbers swelled to hover over twenty.

“This was considerable for the cautious times we lived in. My ability, as yet undefined, to control the emotional atmosphere around me was vitally effective. We so began to work together in a way that newborn vampires had never cooperated before. Even Maria, Nettie, and Lucy began to work together more easily.

“Maria grew quite fond of me – she began to depend upon me. And, in some way, I worshipped the ground she walked on. I had no idea that any other life was possible. Maria told us this was the way things were, and we believed.

“She asked me to tell her when my brothers and I were ready to fight, and I was eager to prove myself. I pulled together an army of twenty-three in the end – twenty-three unbelievably strong new vampires, organized and skilled as no others before. Maria was ecstatic.

“We crept down toward Monterrey, her former home, and she unleashed us on her enemies. They had only nine newborns at the time, and a pair of older vampires controlling them. We took them down more easily than Maria could believe, losing only four in the process. It was an unheard-of margin of victory.

“And we were all well trained. We did it without attracting notice. The city changed hands without any human in the city being aware.

“Success made Maria greedy. It wasn’t long before she began to eye other cities. That first year, she extended her control to cover most of Texas and northern Mexico. Then the others came from the South to dislodge her.”

I brushed to fingers down the pattern of scars on my arm.

“The fighting was intense. Many began to worry the Voulturi would return. Of the original twenty-three, I was the only one to survive the first eighteen months. We both won and lost. Nettie and Lucy turned on Maria eventually – but that one we won.

“Maria and I were able to hold on to Monterrey. It quieted a little, though wars continued. The idea of conquest was dying out; it was mostly vengeance and feuding now. So many had lost their partners, and that is something our kind does not forgive….” If someone killed Alice, I would kill everyone in the clan who had done it and then offer myself to the Voulturi so I wouldn’t have to live without her.

“Maria and I always kept a dozen or so newborns ready. They meant little to us – they were pawn, they were disposable. When they outgrew their usefulness, we did dispose of them. My life continued in the same violent pattern and the years passed. I was sick of it all for a very long time before anything changed….

“Decades later, I developed a friendship with a newborn who’d remained useful and survived his first three years, against the odds. His name was Peter. I like Peter he was… civilized – I suppose that’s the right word. He didn’t enjoy the fight, though he was good at it.

“He was assigned to deal with the newborns – baby-sit them, you could say. It was a full-time job.

“And then it was time to purge again. The newborns were outgrowing their strength; they were due to be replaced. Peter was supposed to help me dispose of them. We took them aside individually, you see, one by one… It was always a very long night. This time, he tried to convince me a few had potential, but Maria had instructed that we get rid of them all. I told him no.

“We were about halfway through, and I could feel it was taking a great toll on Peter. I was trying to decide whether or not I should send him away and finish up myself as I called out the net victim. To my surprise, he was suddenly angry, furious. I braced for whatever his mood might foreshadow – he was a good fighter, but he was never a match from me.

“The newborn I had summoned was a female, just past her year mark. Her name was Charlotte. His feeling changed when she came into view; they gave him away. He yelled for her to fun, and he bolted after her. I could have pursued them, but I didn’t. I felt… averse to destroying him.

“Maria was irritated with me for that…

“Five years later, Peter snuck back for me. He picked a good day to arrive.

“Maria was mystified by me ever-deteriorating frame of mind. She’d never felt a moment’s depression, and I wondered why I was different. I began to notice a change in her emotions when she was near me – sometimes fear… and malice – the same feelings that had given me advance warning when Nettie and Lucy struck. I was preparing myself to destroy my only ally, the core of my existence, when Peter returned.” I again prayed Alice wouldn’t take that personally.

“Peter told me about his new life with Charlotte, told me about options I’d never dreamed I had. In five years, they’d never had a fight, though they’d met many others in the north. Others who could co-exist without the constant mayhem.

“In one conversation, he had me convinced. I was ready to go, and somewhat relieved that I wouldn’t have to kill Maria. I’d been her companion for as many years as Carlisle and Edward have been together, yet the bond between us was nowhere near as strong. When you live for the fight, for the blood, the relationships you form are tenuous and easily broken. I walked away without a backward glance.

“I traveled with Peter and Charlotte for a few years, getting the feel of this new, more peaceful world. But the depression didn’t fade. I didn’t understand what was wrong with me, until Peter noticed it was always worse after I’d hunted.

“I contemplated that. In so many years of slaughter and carnage, I’d lost nearly all my humanity. I was undeniably a nightmare, a monster of the grisliest kind. Yet each time I found another human victim, I would feel a fain prick of remembrance for that other life. Watching their eyes widen in wonder at my beauty,” goodness that sounded vain “I could see Maria and the others in my head, what they had looked like to me that last night I was Jasper Whitlock. It was stronger for me – this borrowed memory – than it was for anyone else, because I could feel everything my prey was feeling. And I lived their emotions as I killed them.” I resisted the urge to shudder again. All the horror, it was terrible.

“You’ve experienced the way I can manipulate the emotions around myself, Bella, but I wonder if you realize how the emotions in a room affect me. I live every day in a climate of emotion. For the first century of my life, I lived in a world of bloodthirsty vengeance. Hate was my constant companion. It eased some when I left Maria, but I still had to feel the horror of my prey.

“It began to be too much.

“The depression got worse, and I wandered away from Peter and Charlotte. Civilized as they were, they didn’t feel the same aversion I was beginning to feel. They only wanted peace from the fight. I was so wearied by killing – killing anyone, even mere humans.

“Yet I had to keep killing. What choice did I have? I tried to kill less often, but I would get too thirsty and I would give in. After a century of instant gratification, I found self-discipline… challenging. I still haven’t perfected that.” As an example, Bella’s birthday I thought to myself.

I was back to the story absorbed; it was coming to my favorite part too. I smiled peacefully.

“I was in Philadelphia. There was a storm, and I was out during the day – something I was not completely comfortable with yet. I knew standing in the rain would attract attention, so I ducked into a little half-empty diner.” Oh how optimistic, Jasper. I thought. “My eyes were dark enough that no one would notice them, though this meant I was thirsty, and that worried me a little.

“She was there – expecting me, naturally.” I chuckled once. “She hopped down from the high stool at the counter as soon as I walked in and came directly toward me.” Which she was doing now, except from the stairs.

“It shocked me. I was not sure if she meant to attack. That’s the only interpretation of her behavior from my past had to offer. But she was smiling. And the emotions that were emanating from her were like nothing I’d ever felt before.

“‘You’ve kept me waiting a long time,’ she said.”

“And you ducked your head, like a good Southern gentleman, and said, ‘I’m sorry, ma’am.’” Alice laughed at the memory.

I smiled down at her “You held you your hand, and I took it with out stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope.” I took Alice’s hand as I spoke, as if we were back in the diner in Philadelphia.

She grinned “I was just relived. I thought you were never going to show up.”

I smiled down at Alice, getting lost in those incredible, beautiful, indescribable eyes. I realized that I still had more to tell so I looked back at Bella.

“Alice told me what she’d seen of Carlisle and his family. I could hardly believe such an existence was possible. But Alice made me optimistic. So we went to find them.” Alice always made me optimistic no matter how bad things are.

“Scared the hell out of them, too,” Edward said, rolling his eyes at me before turning to Bella to explain. “Emmett and I were away hunting. Jasper shows up, covered in battle scars towing this little freak,” he nudged Alice, I hate he called her a freak, though, aren’t we all? Anyway “who greets them all by name, knows everything about them, and wants ton know which room she can move into.”

Alice and I laughed in harmony.

“When I got home, all my things were in the garage,” he said.

Alice shrugged, “Your room had the best view.”

We all laughed now, except Bella.

“That’s a nice story,” Bella said.

Alice, Edward, and I questioned her sanity silently.

“I mean the last part,” she said quickly. “The happy ending with Alice.”

“Alice made all the difference,” I agreed. “This is a climate I enjoy.”

The lightening in the mood didn’t last.

“An army,” Alice whispered. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

WHAT WILL HAPPEN? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!! OR.... JUST READ ECLIPSE. WHATEVER....

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:49 pm

I iz right here. But I am lazy, very lazy and busy. So right now this fic isn't looking like it'll go well until about a month from now, until then please enjoy this short story from Alice's POV that just popped into my head.

A.P.O.V.

I walked downstairs, it was about ten p.m. I just came out of the shower and was in pajama pants and one of Jasper's t-shirts that nearly swallowed me whole. I saw him sitting on the couch ipod in hand gently bobbing his head to the beat. I peered over his shoulder and smiled it was a waltz.

I took the earphones out of his ears gently and stood him up. Then I began to dance with him. "Alice, what are you-"

"It's called dancing." I informed him. "You should try it." I said as we made away around the living room.

The song changed to a fast upbeat tune but we kept dancing. Cue Emmett stage right; his booming laughter filled the room drowning out the music. I heard a smack and then an "Ow! Rooooosee!"

"Be nice." I said turning to see Rosalie who had appearntly smacked Emmett.

"Sorry." He said taking her hand and then kissed her.

"Ew!" I pulled a face. Rose pulled away from him.

"Do you really think kissing me and sweeping me off my feet is going to calm me down."

Emmett scratched the back of his head nervously and I heard Jasper chuckle behind me. I turned around smacking into his chest. "What's so funny?" I asked backing up a step.

He put his ear to my lips "Rose isn't even mad." He whispered barley making a sound.

Rosalie began chewing Emmett out and lecturing him on how it's not nice to laugh at other people while Emmett stood there awkwardly, head hanging and looking ashamed. "Now, are we clear?" Rose asked.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good 'cause I couldn't stand pretending to be mad at you a second longer." She said and kissed him.

Jasper and I laughed and I leaned on him. "You!" Emmett said. "You knew about this."

"Well, duh, Emmett." I said walking up to him and standing on my tip-toes to pat his head. "I can see the future, and Jazz could feel that Rose wasn't mad. We thought you would've caught onto this by now." I said. He made some unintelgable grumbles and then went to go find the chess board or something to that effect.

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:16 pm

A.P.O.V.

“You can’t be serious,” Bella said. It was Wednesday afternoon. “You’ve completely lost your mind.”

Her words her, fragments of memories and records I had found got me thinking about the asylum again, it seemed so dark, so scary. “Say whatever you like about me,” I answered. “The party is still on.”

She stared at me eyes wide. “Oh calm down, Bella! There’s no reason not to go through with it. Besides, the invitations are already sent,”

“But… the… you… I… insane!” I tried to make sense of her words but there was no sense in them.

“You’ve already bought my present,” I reminded her. “You don’t have to do anything but show up.”

“With everything going on right now, a party is hardly appropriate.”

“Graduation is what’s going on right now, and a part is so appropriate it’s almost passé.”

“Alice!” she said annoyed.

I sighed. “There are a few things we need to get in order now, and that’s going to take a little time. As long as we’re sitting here waiting, we might as well commemorate the good stuff. You’re only going to graduate from high school – for the first time – once. You don’t get to be human again, Bella, This is an once-in-a-lifetime shot.”

Edward shot me a glance and I stuck my tongue out at him. I was talking softly! Goodness, worrywart.

“What few things do we need to get in order?” She asked.

Edward explained softly and I shuddered when he mentioned the southerners, Jasper had told me stories, and they weren’t nice ones. I waited patiently for Edward to explain are friends weren’t like us.

Here we are. “They’re friends.” I reassured her. “Everything’s going to be fine. Don’t worry. And then, Jasper will teach us a few courses on newborn elimination…” I glanced at Edward whose eyes brightened. I sighed mentally Edward don’t encourage yourself.

“When are you going?” Bella asked.

“A week.” Edward said trying to be casual. “That ought to give us enough time.”

Bella looked very sick. “You look kind of green, Bella.” I said trying to be polite.

Edward put his arm around her and pulled her to him. It was kind of sweet. “It’s going to be fine, Bella. Trust me.”

“You need help.” Bella finally said, but slowly.

“Yes.” I said cocking my head to the side trying to figure what she was getting at.

She looked directly at me. “I could help.” Her voice was barely above a whisper.

I looked at Edward when I hear a hiss like sound escape him Edward calm down now! I thought sharply. But I answered calmly “That really wouldn’t be helpful.”

“Why not?” She said with desperation in her voice. “Eight is better than seven. There’s more than enough time.”

“There’s not enough time to make you helpful, Bella.” I explained as coolly as I could gripping the metal spiral of my notebook under the table. “Do you remember how Jasper described the young ones? You’d be no good in a fight. You wouldn’t be able to control your instincts, and that would make you an easy target. And then Edward would get hurt trying to help you.” I let go of the notebook and crossed my arms delighted with logic.

Bella slumped in her seat and I was happy again as Edward relaxed; Good boy.

Edward whispered to Bella even if it wasn’t meant for me to here. “Not because you’re afraid.”

“Oh.” I said as I had a vision of Renee calling Bella up and canceling. “I hate last-minute cancellations. So that puts the party attendance list down to sixty-five…” I said talking to myself.

“Sixty-five!” Bella’s eyes widened.

“Who cancelled?” Edward asked ignoring the shocked Bella in his arms.

“Renee.” I said still amused at Edward.

“What?” Bella gasped.

“She was going to surprise you for your graduation and something went wrong. You’ll have a message when you get home.”

(Okay so next up should be the party from Quil's, unless I give in and write a short Alice piece about graduation.)

Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Q.P.O.V.

“And they lived happily ever after.” I finished closing the storybook and putting it back in Claire’s overnight bag.

“More! More!” She chanted grabbing a fitful of my hair and pulling me down to her and
the book she was holding.

“We’re going to have to ask Auntie Emmy.” I told her scooping her up. I bounced her as I walked down the hall and into Sam and Emily’s room. They were… err… having a moment.

“Ahem!” I said loudly. They broke apart and Claire giggled. “Claire wants another story and I said we’d have to consult Auntie Emmy. So great wise one what is the verdict.”

“No more. Time for bed.” Claire started to whine but I put my hand over her mouth.

“Tomorrow. I promise.”

She “Hmph”’d and leaned against my chest. “Bed time kiddo.” I said walking back out the door. “You guys too.” I said shutting the light out on Emily and Sam.

As soon as I got Claire to bed and asleep there was a scratching against her window. I opened the window to see a naked but luckily crouched in just the right position Embry. “Jake wants us to go with him to some stupid graduation party for Bella.” I rolled my eyes at Jake or his wolf and said one second. I jumped out the window and ran into the woods before pulling off my clothes. I morphed and ran back.

Why couldn’t we’ve taken the stupid car? I mentally moaned.

Suck it up. Jake snapped.

Why couldn’t you have just gone? Embry asked.

I need back up. Jake said taking a turn, we followed suit.

What, think they’re going to poison your slice of fruitcake? I said to tired to think of anything better. With Claire being over all week and Sam having me run double shifts I believe if you averaged it I had fifteen minutes of sleep per day for the last week.

Fruitcake? Honestly? Jake asked.

Well, sorry Mr. Not Imprinted. I thought and Embry gave a wolfy laugh.

Jake growled but we were already there.

Embry cursed. We have clothing and they have ginormus windows.

Trees! I said running in that direction. I skidded to a stop and phased pulling on my clothes. I closed my eyes out of respect when Jacob and Embry came. “We’re clothed.” They said in unison and I opened my eyes.

I started to walk towards the house as did Embry but Jacob grabbed the back of our shirts and yanked us backwards. “You guys stay and mingle until I give you a signal and then come over.”

“Mingle right. Can I sleep?” I asked. Jake rolled his eyes and shoved me forward.

Jake entered first and Embry and I flanked him. He rang the bell once. Less than a minute later he leaned against the bell his hip pressing against the button.

He finally let himself in and Embry and I entered. The smell hit my nostrils and I crinkled my nose. Jacob went over to Bella and Embry and I stood by the door awkwardly.

Nothing eventful happened for the first couple of minutes and then a girl passed who’s bracelet catches on a loose thread of my shirt. “Embry, help. Now.”

He got us free just before Jake looked over at us. We watched his expression for a moment before Embry realized it was the signal. I lifted my arms over my head as I weaved my way through the crowd to the beat trying to appear like I was dancing. I luckily dodged all stray bracelets this time.

When we got over Jake said “Now. Explain.”

I looked between him and Bells almost to tired to care but still curious.

“Jacob, I don’t know everything.” She said trying to look over and around us for escape.

“What do you know, then.”

We all folded our arms at the same time. They probably did for intimidating purposes but I did it out of had-it-up-to-hereness.

“Alice!” Bella squeaked. She then started waving and soon a short pixie looking vamp that was apparently the magic 8 ball Jake kept talking about.

I leaned backwards when she came nearer and wrapped her arm around Bella’s waist. Careful not to stumble backwards since I wasn’t great on my feet at the moment.

She murmured something into Bella’s ear like ‘I need to bock to fu.’ But I was to tired to make sense of it.

“Err, Jake I’ll see you later.” Bella mumbled trying to scoot around us.

Jacob through his arm out placing his hand sturdily on the wall. To heck with it, just let her go. “Hey, not so fast.:

The one called Alice starred up at him completely offended by the tone in which she said “Excuse me?”

“Tell us what’s going on.” He growled. God, Jake, let them go. Please.

Just out of no where a tall blonde one appeared who I was to tired to try and figure who he was but he was mad, very mad.

Jake pulled his arm back, which I was assuming a good move on his part. “We have a right to know.” He muttered to the short one glaring at her.

The tall one stepped between the girls and us and I braced myself adrenaline was now replacing the tiredness. “Hey, hey.” Bella said sounding hysterical with a chuckle. “This a party, remember?”

The tall one apparently didn’t care because Jacob glared at the short one and the tall one glared at him. It was suddenly registering in my mind that the midget and the blonde were together.

Magic 8 ball’s face brightened and said “It’s okay, Jasper.” – I assumed that was the tall one – “He has a point.”

The one called Jasper didn’t relax.

“What did you see, Alice?” Bells asked.

Alice looked at Jacob one long second longer and turned to her apparently letting us in on the secret. “The decision’s been made.”

“You’re going to Seattle.” Whatever the heck that had to do with anything.

“No.”

If it was possible Bella became paler. My hand started shaking along with Embry’s and then Jake’s joined in but I’m pretty sure his was from anger. “They’re coming here?”

“Yes.” Alice replied.

“To Forks.” Bella whispered. It wasn’t a question.

But the short one felt compelled to say: “Yes.”

“For?”
This time she nodded. “One was holding your red shirt.” Which had what to do with what?

Jasper’s expression did not look approving but he finally said: “We can’t let them come that far. There aren’t enough of us to protect the town.”

“I know.” His mate said. “But it doesn’t matter if we stop them. There still wont’ be enough of them, and some will come here to search.”

“No.” Bella whispered. “Malice.” I saw Bella mouth, whatever that had to do with anything. “I have to go, I have to get away from here.”

“That won’t help. It’s not like we’re dealing with a tracker. They’ll come here first.”

“Then I have to go meet them!” She said. “If they find what they’re looking for, maybe they’ll go away and not hurt anyone else!” If it got me home sooner…

“Bella!” Alice said.

“Hold it.” Jake ordered in a low voice. “What is coming?”

Alice turned her gaze to him. “Our kind. Lots of them.”

“Why?”

“For Bella. That’s all we know.”

“There are too many for you.”

Jasper bridled. “We have a few advantages dog. It will be an even fight.” I thought that would send Jacob over the edge.

But of course it didn’t. “No.” Jacob said a strange half-smile taking over his face that I was 99% sure I was hallucinating. “It won’t be even.”

“Excellent!” Alice hissed but she kind of looked happy.

She grinned at Jacob and he her.

Oh goodie.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V   Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight Saga from A&J's P.O.V
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next