House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?

Go down 
+37
JCP1987
Mrs.Loren.Blake
CyndyNight
WazzuMan
ZoeRedbird
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Allyson
ZoeyAndStarkForever
milly
Emo Kitty
Leah Redbird
LadyMarmalaaade
Fire-Fly
vampyricXfaerie
Rain
Pandora85
xxforeverxx
Hex
Lilith of Night
MayonakaKitty
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Kai_Of_The_Shadowz
LuckiCharmz
vampire lover <3
Beastbearer
Ayla
Nightchild
Erin.
Emi-Em~~*
x-beautiful-trouble-x
nightgoddess14
Nemesis
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
*summertime*
Pandora_Pantera
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
~Drewsila~
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lilith of Night
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara
Affinities : Water

~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:32 am

^^ I have to agree. I'd do the same thing. I'd cry and freak out for a bit then it would be game over for them.
Back to top Go down
vampyricXfaerie
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
vampyricXfaerie

Female Pisces Snake

Character sheet
Name: Simone Aurora
Affinities : earth, water, fire, poetry, spirit, air

~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:40 am

Clap Oh yeah!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vampyricXfaerie
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name: erin
Affinities : water, fire and spirit

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:28 pm

yeah i'd take a few minutes to control my emotions and then go back. i wish loren died after zoey confronted him (of if i had it my way, just didn't die) as i think that would have been really interesting and would have loved to hear what he had to say. damn neferet!
Back to top Go down
Fire-Fly
Attending your first supernatural classes
Attending your first supernatural classes
Fire-Fly

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Clap YESSSS. Confront them and AFTER he die. loll
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:32 am

I agree that would have been interesting
Back to top Go down
Erin.
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling

Female Scorpio Horse

Character sheet
Name: erin
Affinities : water, fire and spirit

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Erin. wrote:
yeah i'd take a few minutes to control my emotions and then go back. i wish loren died after zoey confronted him (of if i had it my way, just didn't die) as i think that would have been really interesting and would have loved to hear what he had to say. damn neferet!

that was meant to be or.

yeah i think it would have been great to hear what he had to say for himself.
Back to top Go down
LadyMarmalaaade
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:24 am

Take a picture or even video and leak it around the school Wink Who cares if Neferet knows and gets pissed , she's pissed already anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:44 pm

i would bust in there and use whatever power i got
Back to top Go down
Leah Redbird
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Leah Redbird

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: Leah Redbird
Affinities : Affinty for all the elements plus visions, aim, physic and high priestess in training

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:45 am

x-beautiful-trouble-x wrote:
I'd stay where I was, say "I can hear you by the way." and walk off.

I think i would do that too. I'd love to see the expression on there faces then i'd go tell my friends what had happened and hoped they would stick by me!
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:47 pm

I would call Loren through the imprint, telling him i'm outside the door, and can see/hear what is happening, but before that, flim what i can, then tell him that if he desn't tell Neferet to leave that instant, that i would send the video to every fledgling in the Tulsa House of Night.

Or I would walk in and shout "You traitor, you said you loved me!" at Loren and create a scene, causing professors to come and see the affair, then they may lose their jobs hehehe lol
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:04 am

i think i would do what she did and walk away cying Tears lol
Back to top Go down
ZoeyAndStarkForever
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
ZoeyAndStarkForever

Female Virgo Pig

Character sheet
Name: Snow Nightfall
Affinities : Spirit.

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:52 pm

I'd pretty much do the same as Zoey. I would be really upset, and feel like my heart was tearing into shreds. The pain she felt, I'm sure it was just horrible.
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Allyson
Affinities : Dreams

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:47 pm

I would be too upset at that moment and leave.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:31 pm

I would like burst into the room and burn them with fire, xDD
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:23 am

i would probably do what most of you have probably said XD

i would be in shock
tell Leron that im just out the door (through the imprint)
scream whatever is running through my head at them
use whatever power i have aginst them
kick their butts
then run to my friends, and hope they'll trust me
and probably go cry in my room
Sad
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:08 am

Obvious, isn't it. I'd blow them up with my affinities. Their gifts, right? Might as well use them for good.
Back to top Go down
CyndyNight
Finally mastering Air
Finally mastering Air

Female Gemini Dog

Character sheet
Name: Isabella
Affinities : Drawing and Air

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:17 pm

I would had gone very mad & i would fight against Neferet
and Loren with my powers
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Loren.Blake
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Mrs.Loren.Blake

Female Gemini Dog
Location : Out by the Eastern Wall, mourning Loren's death with Darius and Erik x

Character sheet
Name: Evangeline Nevaeh
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:33 am

I honestly wouldn't wish a situation like that on anybody because no matter who it happens to it's heartbreaking but I would honestly run away and cry my eyes out generally because I wear my heart on my sleeve and situations like that always would leave me crying.
When I was safe away with friends or back in the dorm, I'd be thinking to myself angrily that I should have done something, like knocked both of the fk out but I know inside that I'm not an aggressive person like that so it really wouldn't have happened either way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HaanniieeB         www.twitter.com/Hanna
JCP1987
Eavesdropping on her conversation
Eavesdropping on her conversation
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Haruhi Yuki
Affinities : Sword/Judo/Tai quan do

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:00 pm

I honestly felt really bad and heart broken for zoey, i know she should of known better and not let herself be put into the situation with Loren, but in her defense if you are young and just learning how things go and a hott nice guy is being nice and showing affection to you, then you are going to fall for it, but i felt bad for Zoey and even a little bit bad for Loren.
Back to top Go down
~*Fire*~
Mod
Mod
~*Fire*~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Calla Tor
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Ello this topic has been inactive for sometime if you wish to keep this topic open please make a post by May 20, 2011
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:55 am

JCP1987 wrote:
I honestly felt really bad and heart broken for zoey, i know she should of known better and not let herself be put into the situation with Loren, but in her defense if you are young and just learning how things go and a hott nice guy is being nice and showing affection to you, then you are going to fall for it, but i felt bad for Zoey and even a little bit bad for Loren.
Have to say, I agree with this.

But I also say that I wouldn't personally get in a situation like what happened with Zoey (because I've sworn to myself I won't have sex until a) I'm eighteen, b) I've been with the guy at least for a year). Oh well, it goes off topic now, so I shut up.
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet
Name: Avander
Affinities : Infallible Memory

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:23 pm

I think I would kick the door open, punch Loren and slap Neferet before shouting at Loren "We're over, a******!" and then find a way of getting back at them. Yeh, I'm more of an Aphrodite than a Zoey...
Back to top Go down
HONReader_Diva
Freaking out
Freaking out
HONReader_Diva

Female Capricorn Snake

Character sheet
Name: Nikki Ireland

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:43 am

~Drewsila~ wrote:
What did you do if you where zoey and you where at the door watching and listening to Neferets and Lorens conversation

Try telling someone about what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Allyson
Affinities : Dreams

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Shannedo wrote:
I think I would kick the door open, punch Loren and slap Neferet before shouting at Loren "We're over, a******!" and then find a way of getting back at them. Yeh, I'm more of an Aphrodite than a Zoey...

haha! Me too. I would have lost it completely!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?   ~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~spoiler~What would you do if you where zoey listeninig to Neferets and lorens conversation?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4