House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Secret Daughter Of Professor Blake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Emilina Blake
Affinities : Earth,Water, ShaddowCasting

The Secret Daughter Of  Professor Blake Empty
PostSubject: The Secret Daughter Of Professor Blake   The Secret Daughter Of  Professor Blake EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:25 am

I'm sure When Neferet gave the news about Professor Blake Being Dead! I didn't believe her. Because I knew that him being dead would mean my father was dead. Poor him. I never really knew him. He never even knew I existed. That was good for me I guess. Then I could have watched him, observe him, meet him on different terms. I remember the night I tried revealing my identity to him. I remember so clearly How I chose my words in my head

"Hello Professor Blake, sixteen years ago you were married to An Ellie Hillburry,Then you were Marked as a Vampyre before she even got a chance to tell you she was pregnant. Then you left her. You left us."
I Knew He would ask me How I ended up inside of The House Of night.

I would Have said.........

"Two Years ago the Goddess Nyx,also marked me.......I feel she wants father and daughter to Reunite." I would have said "I'm Emilina Blake, Your Daughter."

Now of course I don't believe that now, because when I followed him, I found him with a student,Zoey RedBird, in a disgraceful predicament. I turned and ran away troubled. I thought Nyx was Reuniting us. I thought how could my Father do this to me. As I was leaving I saw another student, Erik Night, headed for them. I could have stopped him. I knew he was dating Zoey,but I didn't stop him. I kept walking. he walked right passed me. Naturally he didn't notice. I'm never noticed.

It wasn't exactly how I pictured my reunion with my father. But that started the rest of the drama that came to The house of night.
Not being Noticed came in handy to me,lurking in the shadows and the crowds. I learned so much and it wasn't from my teachers of school books.

I know Tell me what u think of My Idea! I got it from my Character Sheet.

To Comment Please Go Here

Last edited by kixez_Kichi_kisses on Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Daughter Of Professor Blake   The Secret Daughter Of  Professor Blake EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:34 am

I went to my dorm after what i saw that night. I turned my lights Off and opened my window and prayed.......
"This has to be different,it cant be what you always wanted,Nyx,I thought you wanted my father to be reunited with me." I thought.
Then I heard something outside of my window.
it sounded like Zoey,screaming.
She was calling after Eric. I felt i a small pinge of regret hit me.
I felt as though i had something to do with them breaking up. I couldn't have,I wasn't the naughty girl sleeping with a teacher.

Yes i remembered that night perfectly.
I also remembered Neferet called a memorial gathering for all the deaths that have occurred.Because my Father wasn't the Only one apart of The HON teacher Massacre
I don't like Neferet much.
I think it's mostly because i found her doing the dirty with my father also.
She seemed to not like Zoey much either,which was something i never got,because i always thought she was Neferets protege.But i found out that,The Priestess used my Father to destroy Zoey.While everyone at school thought she was perfect her closest friends seemed to hate her,and i I think I was the only one who saw.
The night of the memorial service,the Aura felt wrong all terribly wrong.
I hated it,not only because it disgusted me but because i believed it kept me from crying. Crying for my Father....who i never knew.

The real problem for started a few days later,after that James Stark (whom i love)came to The Tulsa HON.
I myself am an exceptionally great archer. I loved him! he was a movie star to me until his death. a few Hours before he died i got this bad creepy feeling in the air.Like a Nyx was waring the whole HON but i was the only one who heard it. At least i thought until i saw Zoey Redbird walking alone from the stables. I felt like something was above her but i couldn't see anything. so i hid because the omen i felt wasn't a good one.
I heard Zoey call out"hello, Who's there?"
I thought she knew i was there i was about to reveal myself,when i heard a screech,it was a cross between a lion and a crow screaming.
it seemed like Zoey was flying for a moment,but i realized she was being carried............
I ran away before i knew what happened because it scared me half to death and i was afraid it would come after me what ever it was.

Of coarse that night i was afraid that i had left Zoey alone for dead(this time physically) again.

but i saw her at dinner ,sitting with her friends and Stark,fine and dandy. So that small pinge went away.
That incident with Zoey wasn't the only scary thing that Happened that night...............

Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Daughter Of Professor Blake   The Secret Daughter Of  Professor Blake EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:02 am

I was distraught! stark was dead and i saw it happen with my own eyes.............
You can call Me Zoey Stalker ever since I found her with my father,sure the first few times were coincidence, but I had to keep following her I had to keep watching her....its like Nyx told me to watch her. Like she wanted me to know something.
When I saw zoey in the cafeteria, i watched her,When she left I followed her,ofcoarse when I saw her with James stark I was furious.All I thought was. "first my father now my hero(and possible future husband)?" They were talking. I guess they thought they were alone because, I heard every word, about starks gift,and zoey's problems with her friends, and the promise they made before his death. I have to admit my heart was racing,his death was so shocking it hurt. I felt like a true Micheal fan when he died. I felt like I could die too.
but I had to keep it together even tho tears were gushing from my eyes, I felt zoey call affinities to her I smelled it in the air it surrounded me. That meant her friends were coming. I had to leave qickly or i would have been seen but I heard zoey speaking to stark. I stopped
"there's a way u can come back,fledglings around here seem to come back. as red fledglings" I heard her say
" Red fledglings?" I whispered to myself"
I heard footsteps, i was too late in my departure,i was going to get caught.
I prayed to Nyx "please sheild me with the shadows. make me not to be seen, hide me in the shadows!"

Damien and Jack ran right passed me.
Ofcourse I didnt need Nyx to for me not to be seen. I was never seen.
I left them and walked back to my room. Thinking about what zoey said. Red Fledglings.
I touched the outlined Blue cresent on my forhead. I thought about Fledglings dying and comming to life. All of it sounded impossible. I opened my door and took my coat off. My roommate,Red, was sitting on her bad brushing her hair, in the dark.
"why are you in the dark ?" I said.
she gave me no answer i walked over to her lamp and turned it on.
"WOAAH AAAH WHAT THE!!! Em!! dont scare me like that!!!" She yelled
"what are you talking about? I just asked you why were you brushing your hair in the dark?" I said
"No, No you didnt........ Em I didnt even here you come into the room, then you just popped up infront of me when my light turned on! you have no idea how scary that is!"
I looked at my roomate confused,how is it that she couldnt see me when I was standing infront of her,what was she thinking about that had her preoccupied that she couldnt here me.
" I'm sorry you must have been thinking about something and didnt here me."I said.
"yeah that must've been it." She said then she started to smile.
"Em! You know I had the best time with proffessor Anistasia!"
"You did?" I said non-caringly,while taking off my boots.
I think she sensed I had something else on my mind so she stopped smiling.
"but I'll tell you tomorrow cuz you look tired."
I looked at her,she's only been here for a few days and already proffessor Anastasia has taken her under her wing. Other than that, i'm her the closest thing to a best frien here. I think its cuz she saw me when everyone else didnt. ThANK NYX!
"I'm sorry Red I do wanna know but you know me too wellIi'm tired i didnt get to do archery practice today, my roses are late blooming, and I feel like my hero just died!"
she started laughing. I wasnt cuz it was true.
"Its o-kay,just rest evrything will be so much better tomorrow." She said to me.
She finished brushing her hair then turned off her lamp.
it was dark in the room again.
I laid down on my bed, thinking about everything thats been happening,and it all seeme to revolve around Zoey redbird. What was that about?
Then for some reason i started thinking about why Damien and jack couldnt see me,and why red of all people couldnt see me,
Maybe nyx answere my prayer to hide me in the shaddows. I smile at the thought.
Yeah right!

sorry i have'nt writtyen in a while i hope this makes up for it.....

Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Daughter Of Professor Blake   The Secret Daughter Of  Professor Blake EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:42 am

I woke up the next morning of evening,with a killer head ache. Red was getting out of the shower.
"Hey sleepy head you over slept you should get up classes start in10."
I jumped up,"why didnt you wake me!" i said rummaging through my drawers
"I thought you were gone already i mean u always leave me. Hey did you here though? James Stark is dead."

I looked at her like she suspected me of already knowng.
"No i didnt; what? when? how?" I said with my best acting of panic.

"Calm Down Em, i know he's like your hero but yeah he passed last night it was such mysterious death everyones saying."
" I guess its bad luck coming to the Tulsa house of night" I said.
"Yeah but, hey, you better get dressed we got drama class up first! and I would give anything to see that young hot poffessor again."

"His name is Erik Night and he used to be a student here no to long ago. They need him to fill in for my- uh for professor Blake." I said stopping myself.
"Yea so hurry hurry so we can slip into class without being seen!" She said Like I needed help not being seen,but yesterday was crazy did Nyx really hide me in the shaddows?

Last edited by kixez_Kichi_kisses on Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Daughter Of Professor Blake   The Secret Daughter Of  Professor Blake EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:36 am

I was Walking to Class with Red,"Hey why dont you head on ahead without me,i think i want something to eat."
"Okay" she said

I was walking alone,i couldnt stop thinking about how no one saw me last night,it was just to crazy,i had to test it. I called one more time.

"Nyx please answer me....hide me in the shadows."

I felt something like darkness but a good darkness. I took out my cell a began to text Red i asked her to come beck real quick,she said okay.

So i sat infront of the Door to the cafeteria Hall,untill i heard her running back.

"Em?....EM!"She said,I was right infront of her but she couldnt see me.What was this?

She took out her cell phone and started texting.Then my cell beeped.
When it did she looked in my direction.So she can still here me.

"red dont freak out."I said

"em? what the? Where are you? Why do you have an echo?"

I had an echo? "Red listen to me...i'm in the shadows."

"what?" She said confused

Nyx,please i'm done Hiding Reveal me.

"WHOA!" Red Screamed.

"I said not to freak." I said

"How can i not!" she said. This is what happened last night when i scared you Nxy shielded me with the shadows,And she lets me shield my elf when ever i want." I said

"You know what his means? Emilina,You have another affinity,Shadow controlling."

"That sounds weird,and ive never heard of it before."

"Me either so I dont know what to call it!"

"How bout shadow casting......"We both smiled

"That sounds SO much Better!" we said together and we walked off to class.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Daughter Of Professor Blake   The Secret Daughter Of  Professor Blake Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret Daughter Of Professor Blake
Page 1 of 1