House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make your own short stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sindara
Freaking out
Freaking out
Sindara

Female Scorpio Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sindara
Affinities : spirit and extremly strong empathy

Make your own short stories Empty
PostSubject: Make your own short stories   Make your own short stories EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:38 pm

Too much

as i try to go peacefully to sleep i can't. i haven't slept for two days and yet know matter how tired i feel i cannot bring myself to even hope for a chance to go into an eternal sleep. every moment like piercing ice-cycles behind my eyes, as i breathe in air that gives me the sickening feeling that i smell death and hear an annoying bell. will someone please fix that ringing? it feels like an eternity within each moment, i can't even look at the clock without feeling like i have to throw up, making it unbearable to even think about how in the hell i can last through this second into the next and yet time passes. as Jessica knocks on my bedroom door, she tried to knock quietly but in my head i was screaming at her thanks for being quiet so my brain doesn't explode! she came in and as my bff pulled up a chair and sat down beside me. i noticed for the first time that her mark was less blue than mine. hmmmmm.
"so how are you? you look like crap!"
"i feel like crap Jess."
"so what's wrong? is it because of your boyfriend? are you depressed 'cause he's gone? i know they'll find him! i just know it!"
"please, i couldn't care less for that jerk. you know what he did. it wasn't an accident. he should have had the death penalty!"
"then what's wrong?"
"i think he gave me the flu."
what i didn't tell her was that he gave it to me when i drank all of his blood, which was alot. hmmmm, maybe i had too much.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

Make your own short stories
Page 1 of 1