House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shoe Shopping with The Twins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yvaine
Freaking out
Freaking out
Yvaine

Female Leo Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Yvanie Ciprrianna
Affinities : Spirit, and I can see your deepest desires, mind control, music, writing, fire, wind, water, earth

Shoe Shopping with The Twins Empty
PostSubject: Shoe Shopping with The Twins   Shoe Shopping with The Twins EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Erin, Shaunee, and I were walking by a really cool shoes store when I heard Erin yell: "Fifty percent off!"
"Good eye, Twin, good eye," Shaunee said as she pulled me into the store with her and her twin.
"I must have those shoes, and those. Oh! Those ones are sooo fabulous! What about you, Xoe? See any shoes that catch your Emo little eyes?" she giggled.
"It that is some kind of hate joke.... Hate the sin, girl, not the sinner." I snapped.
"Hey, it's not," Erin stared
"A hate joke." Shaunee finished. "But, hey, if I might say so myself, Xoe, your eyes are the most pretty Emo eyes I have ever seen! Girl, I lurve your eyes!"
"Ditto, Twin," Erin said.
I began to blush scarlet when I heard a male voice behind me, "Can I help you ladies with something?"
I turned to him. He was huge, and big, and totally hot.
I could tell by the Twins giggling that they thought so, too.
"Yeah, our girl here, Xoe, is having the worst time finding a totally cute pair of ballet flats..." Shaunee began.
"Can you help her?" Erin finished.
"Of course," he winked at me.
As he walked ahead of us Shaunee and Erin caught up with me, "That guy is totally," Erin said.
"Yummy!" Shaunee gushed. "If I weren't so tight with Cole.... Man!"
"Yeah! Totally if I didn't have a man!" Erin agreed.
I laughed and followed the man--yeah, he was a man!--to the dress shoes.
"Here you are, ladies. I hope I was a good help." he winked at me.
I smiled and blushed again.
"Yes, thank you." Erin and Shaunee said at the same time.
The Twins and I spent some hard core hours finding me a perfect pair of shoes for my first Dark Daughters meeting.
We found a pair of cute black flats with a little ribbons laced along it.
It took the Twins, like, five minutes to find a pair of totally cute--and sexy--pair of stiletto heals.
When we went to check out, we saw the hot guy again. "I'm going to call him Mr. Hot Man." Erin said as if she had read my mind.
I giggled.
When we were done we went by American Eagle to get a couple of shirts. The Twins found a totally cute top, it was black with dark purple designs embedded in it. Of course they bought matching ones. I bought a black and red shirt. It looked just like theirs, just different colors.
We went to the back fitting rooms to try them on. When I got my shirt off-- I screamed with fright. Going along my chest and wrapping around my waist were more of my Mark. The red swirls swirled along my body.
Soon the Twins were banging down my door, "What's wrong! Let us in! We're all girls!" Erin and Shaunee yelled together.
I timidly hid behind the door as they came in.
When The Twins took one look at me they were whispering frantically, "Oh sweet Nyx!"
"I know! It's like its a darn rash or something! It's spreading!" I screamed quietly with dread. Of course I was becoming more and more of a freak.
Soon Erin had her cell phone out. "Yeah, Damien.... We have a huge problem... It's Xoe.... Yeah... We're on our way right now." She snapped her phone shut.
I pulled my shirt on and grabbed the shirt hanging on the wall. Who cares if it fits or not? Not me!
We quickly paid for out things and then bolted to Shaunee's car.

"Damien! Open the door!" Erin and Shaunee yelled as they pounded their fits against Damien's dorm room door.
He opened the door and waited for us to pile in. "Okay, show me...." he said.
I lifted up my shirt--just enough so he could see the Mark that decorated my waist.
"Oh Goddess!" he said, "I guess you really are special! Wow! I've never seen anything like it! Not even with Z! This is so...."
"Messed up? Stupid?" I asked.
"Fantastic!" he said.
I groaned. Why me?

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

Shoe Shopping with The Twins
Page 1 of 1