House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The deaths of the professors

Go down 
+18
Fallen_warrior
~Devon~
LadyMarmalaaade
Lilith of Night
Hex
Nightchild
idiiee<3stark
Bella-Rose
darianHEARTstark
moone
Virgo827
Emily
sihaya
MayonakaKitty
eucalipta
bunnyluver626
gilmore
Lilybloomus
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilybloomus
Meeting new friends at Lunch
Meeting new friends at Lunch
Lilybloomus

Female Libra Dog

The deaths of the professors Empty
PostSubject: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 am

Now I know that this happened in previous books but the large possibility of spoilers is why I put it in "Hunted"

So... I was thinking about Loren and the fact that he is dead cause someone mentioned if he and Kalona met. The thought crossed me that those deaths are really still unexplained. What do you think the possibility is that the two profs were killed by raven mockers? Cause wasn't the throat of the first one slit open?

I might have some facts switched around, so sorry if thats the case, my mind has been occupied with everything Potter.
Back to top Go down
gilmore
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
gilmore

Female Posts : 712

Character sheet
Name: elizabeth
Affinities : fire and sprit

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:06 pm

Um idk i thought they do go for the thoart but idk!!
Back to top Go down
bunnyluver626
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
bunnyluver626

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Alice Cullen
Affinities : Can see the future

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:00 am

Wow...I never thought of that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:52 am

You know what babes? I think Neferet is so disturbed by the time the deaths happened that I really don't doubt that maybe she was the one to do it... I mean, probably not herself, but I think she has something to do with those... Even if she says she loved Loren.. I mean it was clear she got all jealous because of the Imprint, so maybe this was her own way of revenge....

And since the bodies were found at the same place, and that's the place where Kalona came back, I think maybe she did it, so the blood of two grown up vamps could strengthen Kalona. And afterwards the final act, speeling Stevie Rae's blood...

I don't I might be alucinating...But that's what I sort of think.
Back to top Go down
eucalipta
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
eucalipta

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name:
Affinities : stil finding out....

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:25 am

Rachel Stark wrote:
You know what babes? I think Neferet is so disturbed by the time the deaths happened that I really don't doubt that maybe she was the one to do it... I mean, probably not herself, but I think she has something to do with those... Even if she says she loved Loren.. I mean it was clear she got all jealous because of the Imprint, so maybe this was her own way of revenge....

And since the bodies were found at the same place, and that's the place where Kalona came back, I think maybe she did it, so the blood of two grown up vamps could strengthen Kalona. And afterwards the final act, speeling Stevie Rae's blood...

I don't I might be alucinating...But that's what I sort of think.

You are saying everything that i think!!!! the seccond i was reading the part where Neferet and Zoey confront eachother in the halway thats when i thougt Neferet did it!!!! and she is disturbed enough to do it.... so i vote Neferet....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:42 am

Glad to know u agree with me. God I'm dying already to read the next book!

Power definately changes people!
Back to top Go down
eucalipta
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
eucalipta

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name:
Affinities : stil finding out....

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:24 am

yeah i know i want to read the next one to!!!!

and the worst part is that from every book i have read latley the next one is commign out in sept. okt. or nov..... and it is driving me crazy!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:45 am

Tell me about it, I know exactly how you feel. I started reading Marked and Vampire Academy and stuff... And then I found out it was a serie...Like both of the books...And now I have to wait for Tempted and the other from Vampire Academy - Blood Promise. God I don't think I can wait that long. I'll go crazy!
Back to top Go down
MayonakaKitty
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
MayonakaKitty

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Melody Elric
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:02 am

Hmm....
Well, I think it was the People of Faith.
Cuz the Step-Loser did say that they were going to get revenge, but thats what I think.
But if Neferet had something to do with it, I think that she killed those teachers to see if they were the one the prophacy said, but failed so she made it look like it was the people of faith.

But I doubt she would do that...
Back to top Go down
sihaya
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker

Female Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:08 pm

I believe that nefered I sort both deaths, rather than appear kalona already had some Ravens Mokers (one attempt kill zoey) and neferet controlled them.

I think the Professor of theatre discover something about neferet and the second as Reachel said before by jealousy by the imprint.

Neferet heate the humans and wanted a war with them, so made it look like was the people of faith
Back to top Go down
Emily
Going to the House of Night
Going to the House of Night
Emily

Female Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:18 pm

well, the deaths of these proffessors must have been related to the rise of the angel, Kalona, since you see that Kalona needs some rituals to be woken up...
Back to top Go down
Virgo827
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Virgo827

Female Virgo Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:45 pm

I have two theries: 1. Nefert became so wild and twisted that she had them killed or 2. The People of Faith actually killed them. Im 50/50 on each
Back to top Go down
sihaya
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker

Female Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:44 pm

I believe that Nefert kill Professor nolan to try to release of kanola with her blood
Back to top Go down
moone
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx

Female Leo Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:05 am

MayonakaKitty wrote:
Hmm....
Well, I think it was the People of Faith.
Cuz the Step-Loser did say that they were going to get revenge, but thats what I think.
But if Neferet had something to do with it, I think that she killed those teachers to see if they were the one the prophacy said, but failed so she made it look like it was the people of faith.

But I doubt she would do that...

You doubt it? On what grounds? I mean really, she would do a lot of things, killing is the least of it all. Wouldy ou really really put it past her? I mean just because there are a few things that say she didn't doesn't mean it's true, cuz she's one effed up person (if I'd even call her one).
Back to top Go down
darianHEARTstark
Attending your first ritual
darianHEARTstark

Female Posts : 179

Character sheet
Name: Darian
Affinities : fire and visions

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:03 pm

yea plus obviously shes okay using people.
and she used lorens death (even though they were "lovers") to make zoey look bad to the head vamp, and help raise kalona.
i have no doubt that twisted witch was the one who did it :\
Back to top Go down
moone
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx

Female Leo Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:18 pm

It's messed up that there are people who would totally put it past her to do something so sick, but it's totally not out of the ordinary for her. Even if she "loved" Loren, it was only because he was in some position of power (see her attatchment to Kalona if you don't believe me). She's so desperate for power that she'll fall for any guy who has it.
Back to top Go down
darianHEARTstark
darianHEARTstark

Female Posts : 179

Character sheet
Name: Darian
Affinities : fire and visions

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:17 pm

exactly.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:33 am

It has been revealed in Tempted that Neferet killed both Professor Nolan and Professor Blake, the reason for both their murders was supposedly that both of them were getting in the way of her plans, whether that be unsealing Kalona or other things... Most certainly nasty
Back to top Go down
idiiee<3stark
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
idiiee<3stark

Female Scorpio Buffalo
Location : going crazy with everyone at House Of Night!!! (try it! its fun!! LOL)

Character sheet
Name: idony
Affinities : air, water, cant miss anything, fire, can move things with my mind :)

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:41 am

i think they might of been by raven mockers but dont they just go for the throat and not stab them in the heart aswell so it might not but it might oh and was the deaths in hunted or untamed? ive forgotten
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:22 pm

I think it's terrible...
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Hex
Mod
Mod
Hex

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Jezabelle
Affinities : Mind Control.

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:41 am

It was sad, but when Loren died, I burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Lilith of Night
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:28 am

I think Neferet had them killed, or she killed them herself. All I know is that she had something to do with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:50 pm

I still think Neferet had something to do with it or maybe killed them herself
Back to top Go down
LadyMarmalaaade
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:11 pm

I definitely think it was Neferet would killed both of them because *SPOILER ALERT* in tempted she tells Kalona something like 'do you remember what I did to the other man who wanted both Zoey and me?'

BUT BUT BUT I REALLY DID NOT WANT LOREN TO DIE BECAUSE THINGS ARE SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING WITH HIM ALIVE !!!

Back to top Go down
~Devon~
Attending your first supernatural classes
Attending your first supernatural classes
~Devon~

Female Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:05 pm

LadyMarmalaaade wrote:
I definitely think it was Neferet would killed both of them because *SPOILER ALERT* in tempted she tells Kalona something like 'do you remember what I did to the other man who wanted both Zoey and me?'

BUT BUT BUT I REALLY DID NOT WANT LOREN TO DIE BECAUSE THINGS ARE SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING WITH HIM ALIVE !!!

i agree with all you said.
Back to top Go down
http://dark-daughter-sons.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The deaths of the professors   The deaths of the professors Empty

Back to top Go down

The deaths of the professors
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next