House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)

Go down 
+7
Angel of Music
flamingchariot
Daughter Of Nyx
Rose
ShadowTheLET2Sharpshooter
Ageless Vampire
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:26 pm

(how am i supposed to start?)
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Summoning Air from the East
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Well the war is starting because they are trying to take over what isn't there's yet again plus there is this vampire named Olympia who's father has started a war with us yet again and her mother died giving birth to her (poor child) but her father blames that we are the cause of her weakness and we are the cause of all problems & yes I know everything was going absolutely great with them until apparently we were on their land. But I have no knowledge of being on their land, and they have been on ours not that I mind as long as we know but still. The war is based over them trying to take over what land is rightfully ours and because of Olympia's dad. If you want more information on why her dad wants to start a huge war against us and them, you should find her and ask her. She should know some details about this. But then maybe not, I don't know when the last time is that she seen him, but I guess it is worth a try. But I am not liking the outcome of the war because I honestly don't know who is going to win because the vampyre's have been getting stronger and so have we but still I just don't know I hope we can jsut get this dealed and over and done with before too many speicies die and before it becomes a great chaos. I hope that we can get to the bottom of it and make peace with it all over again.

*I picked up a piece of paper that was sent to me this morning that I haven't shared with anyone yet, I read it out loud to my friends that were around me*

~This is Aldon the head of all Vampire's and yes I am olympia's dad. I am starting a war with you and you have until the full moon to show up or I am going to start killing everybody and not just your species. I just want to let you know that this is happening whether you like it or not and there is no way that you can stop me. You can warn whoever you want, but I think you already knew that this was coming. and if you didn't well surprise it is going to happen. you have 4 days to get to your home town before you are going to lose everything.
See you Soon,
Aldon head of all vampires.~
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:31 pm

((You can start however you want to start. I think you guys are waiting for DaughterofNyx to tell you guys how the war started and why you guys are fighting because we were all getting along so well. But one of you guys need to ask her so that she can tell it to you guys why you guys are going to war.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:34 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:36 pm

"Oh come on" I said, "They want our land, that's not happening.They're going down"
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Yeah that is what I said. They still think they can dominate over everyone and we beat them last time and we will this time, I am glad last time that it came to a deal and an agreement but they keep breaking it and now I just don't think there will be any agreements this time. but that is fine with me. We will take them down. I just hope that too many people don't die on eaither side. When you actually look at it, we do need each other to live, I just don't know what brought this on this time. *I said with a worried look in my eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:49 pm

(another question : where am i supposed to be? and sorry about all the questions...)
Back to top Go down
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:52 pm

((umm you can be at your house just doing whatever and you could walk over to Olympia's and as her why this war is going on. But it really doesn't matter where you start because right now everyone is just waiting to move to the place to get to the war.))
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:53 pm

"Well, looks like we're doing some a*se kicking and hopefully they'll learn this time" I sighed
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:55 pm

It was finally night. I stepped out of the house and smelled the air. I smelt wolf on the horizen. I shrugged and went to go find something to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:57 pm

i was at my house with my favorite band three days grace blaring from the stareo totally bored
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:09 pm

I found a party at a house and saw a hot guy walk out of it. I smiled, easy meal. I said hello and thats all it took. I bit him and drank all I needed and sat him down by a tree. I put my fingures on the bit marks and they dissappeared. I walked home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:13 pm

i saw someone walking outside my window saw it was another vampire so i quickly ran outside so i could have at least someone to talk to "hi"

(does she sound desperate to you? coz she kinda does to me)
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:23 pm

I looked up, "Hey what up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:27 pm

"absolutely nothing. thats why i want to talk to you"
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:36 pm

"Glad I could be you amusement" I mumbled. I flipped my hair, "Names Sapphire"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:39 pm

"im vitani. and i didnt mean it like that its just i havent talked to anyone in like three days coz i live alone most of the time and...and im talking too much"
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:44 pm

"Its fine, totally fine" I looked behind her, "You taking part in the war?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:45 pm

"war?" i smiled "hell yea"
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:55 pm

I smiled at her, "You know what, we can become good friends"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:57 pm

"you know what? i think do too. want to come inside?"
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:10 pm

"Sure, but first I have any blood on me? I just got done feeding"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:14 pm

when she said that my belly growled i am so hungry...oh well i guess i have to do it tomorrow"nope you dont"
Back to top Go down
Rain
Sneaking off campus to Utica Square
Rain

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name: Emily
Affinities : Air and Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:24 pm

I hope its not too late, I just got the msj

Name: Ophelia
Species: Vampire
Sex: female

Bio: she has been a vampire as long as she remember. she literally hates herself. so, as to feel a bit better she joins the werewolves to help them. she is a poetry lover, romantic, and not elegant. she dosent like killing humans at all, but she cant help it. she is a great friend of olympia and tries to be as good as she is ( hey daughter of nyx, if you mind beeing my characters friend, I will change it, dont worry Very Happy) . she hasnt found a leal boyfriend yet but she keeps hopes.
Looks:
The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 19
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name: Emily
Affinities : Air and Spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:42 pm

I looked through the window. the moon was beautifull. I keep looking it. till I notice something. where where the stars? this means a war is comming. OMG I hate wars. im sure Olyimpia knows about all this. I took from my desk a paper and my pen. I wroted:
Dear Olympia,
I had just notice the change in the sky. you know what I mean. but really, a war? seriously? did you knew about this?? im soo worried. please answer back quickly.
your friend, Ophelia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)   The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Werewolves Are Back In Town (Open)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next