House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grandma Redbird's accident!

Go down 
+10
JCP1987
Erinacchi
ZoeRedbird
firegoddess
Dandelion
Kat<3Stark
vampyricXfaerie
Lilith of Night
MayonakaKitty
Nightchild
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WazzuMan
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

Grandma Redbird's accident! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma Redbird's accident!   Grandma Redbird's accident! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:55 am

In the long run, I must admit that Zoey might be better off with Grandma Redbird dead. This incident was a perfect example. It doesn't bother me that Neferet knew to target GR, only that she was right, that it had worked. Zoey was distracted, Neferet got to Stark first, the result was that which Zoey swore to her Grandma she would not allow no matter the cost. Zoey went against her word to Grandma for the very reasons Grandma had made her swear in the first place. This is a very serious issue that compromises Zoey's resolve.
Back to top Go down
HONReader_Diva
Freaking out
Freaking out
HONReader_Diva

Female Capricorn Snake

Character sheet
Name: Nikki Ireland
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Grandma Redbird's accident!   Grandma Redbird's accident! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Very upsetting!!
Back to top Go down
watervampire_nyx
Going to the House of Night
Going to the House of Night
watervampire_nyx

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: kuoyoki yuki icesabella iceleia darkstar nightshade shadowheart
Affinities : water,ice,visios,darkness,fire,electricity

PostSubject: Re: Grandma Redbird's accident!   Grandma Redbird's accident! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:30 pm

i didn't worry too much about her, i know she can handle herself.
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Allyson
Affinities : Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Grandma Redbird's accident!   Grandma Redbird's accident! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:46 pm

WazzuMan wrote:
In the long run, I must admit that Zoey might be better off with Grandma Redbird dead. This incident was a perfect example. It doesn't bother me that Neferet knew to target GR, only that she was right, that it had worked. Zoey was distracted, Neferet got to Stark first, the result was that which Zoey swore to her Grandma she would not allow no matter the cost. Zoey went against her word to Grandma for the very reasons Grandma had made her swear in the first place. This is a very serious issue that compromises Zoey's resolve.

Very well said! I completely agree with you on that. I mean, it would be depressing if she would have died but, like you said, in the long run it will help Zoey be less distracted with her grandmother.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Grandma Redbird's accident!   Grandma Redbird's accident! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:44 am

It was very distressing to hear about what had happened. I couldn't believe that the Raven Mockers could go to that kind of level just to get to Zoey. They did a pretty good job I must say, But it was unnecessary. It was upsetting to read about the condition that Grandma Redbird was in, it brought tears to my eyes. Even though I've never actually had a Grandma, I would never have wanted that to happen to my own.
This part of the story though, I must say, did bring in some action to the story. It was very exciting and nerve racking to hear what would happen next. The book alway had me on my toes.
I hope nothing else at this level will happen, The stress it causes the characters puts them in danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grandma Redbird's accident!   Grandma Redbird's accident! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 pm

well, it was predictable, neferet wanted to get at zoey one way or another and distract her most of all. i'm glad she didn't die, grandma redbird has a good influence and can help zoey figure out her problems.

on the other hand, logically speaking, I agree with WazzuMan.....though I do like her a lot, so it's sad to admit, but too true when thought if logically. my feelings say the opposite Neutral .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grandma Redbird's accident!   Grandma Redbird's accident! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grandma Redbird's accident!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2