House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dont have a title for the story yet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

Dont have a title for the story yet Empty
PostSubject: Dont have a title for the story yet   Dont have a title for the story yet EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:21 pm

I dont have a title for my story yet but I am still thinking of a good one hope you like it it is in the year of 2054 random year but it wroks.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dont have a title for the story yet   Dont have a title for the story yet EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:23 pm

Chapter 1
June 21, 2054,
I am going to be happy to tell you about my life. I am Sara Blackgem. My life gets worse every day. My brother tries to protect me. But gets in really bad shape. Two of our new friends Erik and Savannah Blackfeather new too everything. I even hate when my math teacher follows me every were I go. All I want is my brother stop banging on my door to tell me that we have to go.
I bet you hate that to you know. Well got to go before my brother breaks my door down.

Sara Blackgem.

“Come on Sara we are going to be late again!” Steven yelled.
“I am coming bro!” I yelled back. My door was already broken down once. “Where are we going?”
“To the farm for the weekend. So pack up.” Steven said.
“Alright.” I said not happy. The farm means dads weekend with us. “We promise that Erik and Savannah that we would met them at the movies.” I reminded him.
“I know but I forgot to tell dad that.” Steven said. We headed to the car and mom drove us to dad’s farm I loved this farm so long time ago.

Still June 21, 2054,
I am at my dad’s now sacred because my brother could tell there would be danger this weekend like always. Tonight is when our dad goes out and parties every Friday. Dad won’t tell us why he has to go by himself. My dad scares me to much but my brother tries to tell me that everything is going to be fine. But sometimes I don’t believe him. I hate the fact they lie to every day. Even my own brother. My dad I know what he is so I do with my brother. But I don’t know if I would be what they are. Please don’t tell my brother I figure it out. Ok they are not were wolves but some kind of them like were foxes ya that’s what they are were-foxes. I am scared here comes my dad he’s back and I stayed up all night great. Well I can’t tell my dad yet. Got to go dad is coming to my room.
Sara Blackgem.

“Come in dad.” I said looking up from my journal.
“You still up I thought you be asleep by now. Tell me what’s up. Let me guess you figure it out didn’t you? He said.
“Yes dad I did.” I said.
“Tell me I won’t get mad. Trust me.” He said.
“I can tell you are lying dad.” I said.
“Ok then just tell me.” He said. Getting really mad now.
“A were-fox.” I said to fast. He just stared at me like he did not know what to say. Steven came in.
“Is this a bad time father?” Bro asked.
“No no come on in and sit down I need to talk to both of ya.” Dad said.
Steven was sacred when he walked in I was too.
“Alright you two give your big daddy a hug.” He said. “You thought I was going to be mad well here is the deal we know that Steven’s hit to him already but we don’t know about you my dear Sara.”
“Whys that dad?” I asked.
“We will not find out until next year you know that.” Dad said.
“Yes dad.” I said. I look around feeling the tiredness now.
“Let’s let her sleep.” Dad said.
“Alright.” Bro said.

June 24, 2054
I been asleep for three days what’s up with that. I am still tried I don’t know what’s happing. I feel weird and this happened to Steven…… When he was getting his fox form to. Oh great. I think I will go back to sleep now I am way too tired to write but I have to stay up. Sara Blackgem.

“Sara get up please.” My dad yelled in my ear. I moaned then asleep again I have been asleep for 13 days now ugh. I am tired as hell. This was like Steven when his fox form came around. My father hoped it wouldn’t come around this fast. “Sara Wake up!”
“Father this happened to me and you guys couldn’t wake me up.” Steven said. And I could tell there was one more person in the room. But couldn’t tell who.
“Wake up Sara please.” Dad tried again.
“Dad stop shaking her.” Steven said. Then they all froze when trouble came.
“Oh no, Savannah go let your brother now.” My father told her.
“Right away sir.” Savannah said.
“Dad we have to leave her for right now mom is on her way we have to go.” Seven said.
“I can’t leave her Steven what if she wakes up while we are fighting.” Dad told him.
“She can find us what else mom will be here soon like now.” Steven argued.
“You are right son.” Dad gave up. They left the room and mom entered.
“Oh dear me Sara.” Mom said.

(I will add more here shortly) Very Happy (it will be a few cause I have it all in word right now I just copying it down) (have been writing storys all last year in 7th grade)

Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dont have a title for the story yet   Dont have a title for the story yet EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:30 pm

“Stop them NOW!” Dad yelled.
“We are trying sir.” One of the pack members said.
“Stop you master of foxes. I not here to kill anyone I am here to talk to Sara I know how to get her up to talk.” The voice said.
“You are not going anywhere near her.” Dad said.
“Let me through or else.” The voice said.
“Or else what.” My dad said.
“Or we will hurt your son.” The voice said. Then he snapped his fingers and two men grabbed Steven.
“Father please. It is the only way you know that.” Steven said with short breaths.
“Alright you may.”Dad said in his giving up voice.
“Thank you.” The voice said. “Oh and make sure the room is empty but her.”
“Alright right away.” My dad said. And Steven was set free. He ran to my room and told mom she had to get out. Then he came in. When his hand touch mine it was freezing cold.
“Awaken Sara.” He said in a cold voice. I sat up slowly.
“Huh? What did I miss?” I asked confused.
“Not now my dear friend you have to hear this fox is coming but here is the down side your father will try to kill one of the pack members to prove his leadership.” He said.
“What I can’t let him do that.” I said. I couldn’t breathe because the guy was grabbing me too hard to calm me down.
“Don’t say it out loud alright?” he asked.
“Yes sir.” I said. Then I was back in deep sleep.

“She will be fine she will be awake in two days.” That voice said. Why do I keep hearing him? Why does he keep coming? I am scared. Why should I be scared? I am supposed to be strong and brave not scared and a wimp. Oh I am sounding like a wimp now this is crazy. Two days and I am talking to myself that’s crazy look at me I am weak.

July 9th, 2054
Oh boy I am glad that’s over for sure. But I am really sore I don’t know why. My dad said it might be from when that one guy came. Well it could be because he did grab my neck really hard. Now it is almost night time dad said I couldn’t eat anything today but I am really starving ugh. How they can survive this life? Like I said I am scared I don’t know why but I am. But no one believes me anymore. That’s one reason I am scared. I don’t know the other reason I am scared. I am just scared. Even ask my brother, he will probley yep she’s scared. Well I go to go now before dad yells at me to hurry up. I will talk more about this when I get home after the full moon thing that’s going on. Crap now my dad is banging on my door crap. Bye. Sara Blackgem.

“Sara lets go.”Dad yelled. When I opened the door up he just looked at me like a leader who was mad.
“Sorry dad.” I said.
“Let’s go before we get in trouble ourselves.”Dad said.
“Yes dad.” I said. We walked to the woods and waited for the others to get here. I was thinking the positive things not the negative things.
“We are here sir.” One of the members said.
“Good.” My father said. I looked up from where I was sitting. I was shaken like a leaf when he looked down at me. He kneels down to me and whispered, “It is going to be alright my loving child.”

I looked at him like really truly seriously. “Dad you sure about that?” I asked

(This is all I have for right now)

Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dont have a title for the story yet   Dont have a title for the story yet EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:19 am

(have a little bit not much but it is what I got)

“Yes my dear everything will-. “ Dad said but stops suddenly.
“Dad?”I asked. “Dad you alright…..” I looked behind me and saw an arrow in him. Then I saw who did it, it was that guy who told me that my father would kill one of his own men for me.
“Sorry had to do that.” He said in a low quite voice.
“Who are you?” I asked.
“You mean you don’t remember me. It is me Erik remember.” Erick said.
“Oh my god Erik why?” I asked.
“My leader told me too I am sorry Sara.”He said.
“Erik we must report back to our leader to tell him our mission is done.” Savannah told him.
“I know sis I will be there shortly.” Erik said. “I am sorry Sara I am really am.”
“Just go!”I yelled. He ran off. Then everyone looked at me.
“My lady we must get your brother out here. Will you let one of us do so?” one of the pack members ask.
“Yes please.” I said still crying.

Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dont have a title for the story yet   Dont have a title for the story yet EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:58 am

(heres a little more of it it is not much.)

My brother came run to me. He was by me in two seconds. He wrapped his arms around me and we sat there crying in loss.

July 10th, 2054
I am even more scared I can’t believe our friend Erik had to kill our dad. My brother tries to comfort me though I can’t be here doing nothing about it. Our mom is thinking of moving here to keep us near the pack. I guess for my safety then. Got to go mom is trying to get Steven to go talk to everyone that we will find a new leader. Sara Blackgem.

“Sir we have returned with good news.” Erik said to the leader.
“Good news when is there not good news around here. You better have not failed me again.” He said.
“No sir we have accomplish our task.”Savannah said in her sweet calm voice.
“You have killed the leader of the were-foxes?”Their leaser asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont have a title for the story yet   Dont have a title for the story yet Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont have a title for the story yet
Page 1 of 1