House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)

Go down 
+6
Apple
LuckiCharmz
Brittni
(Tago) Lord of Night
Savvy-Sama
Sak-Chan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:17 pm

"Yes and.. You can't make me!" I shouted and hid behind Sora. "Sasuke will defend me!"
Back to top Go down
~ Flawed Fluffy Sora ~
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
~ Flawed Fluffy Sora ~

Male Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Sora Ravenheart
Affinities : Earth ,Can control animal with mind and can also has premonitioons ......

Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:18 pm

"Yaeh Sure as long as I dont have to wear My Penquin suit either .............."
Back to top Go down
http://cronicles-of-vladtod.forumotion.com
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:21 pm

I pout, "You ruin all my fun"
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:21 pm

I grinned. "See! He agrees with me!" I stuck my tongue out at Summer. "I am not wearing a dress!"
Back to top Go down
~ Flawed Fluffy Sora ~
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
~ Flawed Fluffy Sora ~

Male Leo Dog

Character sheet
Affinities : Earth ,Can control animal with mind and can also has premonitioons ......

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:23 pm

"Some dress cloths are just tooo stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiff " Looking at star
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:24 pm

"Then you cant be in the castle while the party's going on"
Back to top Go down
~ Flawed Fluffy Sora ~
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
~ Flawed Fluffy Sora ~

Male Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:26 pm

"You still cant make us wear stupid dress cloths the only way is you put them on us in our sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep "wispering softly "I Think i gave her an idea "
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:28 pm

"Oh no! Why did you say that Sasuke.." I said as I banged my head against his arm.
Back to top Go down
~ Flawed Fluffy Sora ~
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
~ Flawed Fluffy Sora ~

Male Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:30 pm

" oooooooooooopps ."
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:31 pm

I kicked him in his shin. "Jerk!"
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:32 pm

I giggle, "Maybe you did Sora but come on Star you can choose your own dress. I wont make you wear what I pick. Or you could wear a skirt"
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:34 pm

I sighed. "Fine! Sora can come with me! I will help him pick out a good suit! Not a penguin one! Maybe black and red!" I grinned.
Back to top Go down
~ Flawed Fluffy Sora ~
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
~ Flawed Fluffy Sora ~

Male Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:38 pm

"Ok deal as long as no pointy dress shoes those things hurt ......"
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:38 pm

"Yay!" I clap my hands in excitement
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:41 pm

"Agreed. That's why I wear flats! To the mall!" I slipped on my converse before I grabbed Sora's hand and ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
~ Flawed Fluffy Sora ~
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
~ Flawed Fluffy Sora ~

Male Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:42 pm

"Ok to the mall then ............."

-------

http://houseofnight.niceboard.org/viewtopic.forum?t=3716
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)   Life of  queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life of queen of Night wolves. (Started but still open please join)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40