House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stevie Rae busteddd!

Go down 
+12
Fire-Fly
Lady Jazmine
omgvampires
katelinelaine
Selket
**TeAmStArK**
Vamps
Honeygrace
Bella-Rose
Stevie rae97
StieveRayJ
StevieRae
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Is Stevie Rae More evil than Good?!
Yes
Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
No
Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 Vote_lcap51%Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 51% [ 19 ]
Maybe
Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 Vote_lcap16%Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 6 ]
I don't want to think about it
Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
NOOO!!! SHES DAHMAZINN!
Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 Vote_lcap19%Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:35 pm

I think Stevie Rae made the wrong choice by saving Rephaim in whichever book it was. She should have killed him, to stop her life becoming soooooo complicated. She has lost her boyfriend now, and he has turned to the dark side. I think if she gets her act together, then she can change her life back to how it should be.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:28 pm

I don't agree. I think that by saving Raphaim and helping him make the right choice he could be a powerful ally. I think Dallas would have eventually went to the darkside, all he needed was a little push. Remember all the slip ups he had? I think it was bound to happen. What if how her life should be included Raphaim? I think that by saving him and caring for him she showed him there's more to humans/vamps and even himself than what he thought. I don't think her life would be any less complicated if he wasn't there. she'd still have the everyday struggle between Darkness and Light. I think Raphaim holds the key to something we're not aware of yet.
Back to top Go down
houseofnightfan
Freaking out
Freaking out
houseofnightfan

Female Leo Pig

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:27 pm

I think shes more good than evil, because she still cares about Zoey, and she originally just wanted to help Rephaim get better, but it turned into something more..
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:05 am

I think so too. She's still struggling with her inner darkness, but I think she's more good than evil. She could have been more like Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Leah Redbird
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Leah Redbird

Female Pisces Dog

Character sheet
Name: Leah Redbird
Affinities : Affinty for all the elements plus visions, aim, physic and high priestess in training

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Stevie Ray is as good as good can be she's just iun the wrong place at the wrong time i mean if zoey had gone she may have done the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stevie Rae busteddd!   Stevie Rae busteddd! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stevie Rae busteddd!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4