House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet
Name: Saki
Affinities : shape shifter

The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) Empty
PostSubject: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:04 am

Kagome finally goes home and the jewel shard is complete. She found out that She has a older brother named Yusuke and she meets him and his friends. A enemy from the past returns and teams up with Yusuke and the others to defeated the enemy.

Chapter 1: The Knowing

Kagome is back at home because the jewel shard was complete ad she was needed back at home then in the federal era. Kagome mom told her that I am not your real mother. "What?"

"Your real mother is my best friend and she didn't have enough money to take care both of you and your older brother".

"Does my mother still have my older brother? "

"Yes, she does, his name is Yusuke."

"When do I get to meet my mom and my brother?" "Tomorrow after school, oh, your going to your brother's school now, your uniform is up in your room." "Thanks." She hugs Kagome and Kagome hugs her back while she said to her, "you're always welcome here. I'm leaving my house to you." "What, Why?"

"Because there is a sick relative that needs to be taken care of and I'm taking Souta and grandpa with me. We are living there." Kagome helped them pack their things in the car and hug them all. "Will you be ok till tomorrow?"

"Don't worry I will be fine." Kagome smiled at them and waved goodbye when they drove off. "Well, might as well get ready for tomorrow… I wonder what my older brother is like." She thought, she walked into the kitchen and saw a picture lying on the table and looked at the picture.

"This must be my older brother." Kagome smiled and cannot wait to see him again.

Mean while with Yusuke.

Yusuke looked a picture and saw a little girl and a boy smiling at the camera. "I miss you Kagome" then his friends came through his door then he walked in the kitchen.

"Hey Kurama," he saw a picture on the table and picked it up then looked at it. 'Yusuke, who is this?'

'Oh her, that's my little sister, Kagome.' "(Little sister!) Little sister! (Red did you know he had a little sister?) 'No, I did not. Where is she?'

"Mom didn't have enough money to keep take care of us both so her best friend said she would take Kagome in."

"Urameshi, what are ya'll…" Kuwabara saw the picture of kagome and his eyes had hearts in them.

"Wow, I'm in love." wham! "Don't hit on my baby sister!"

"hn." Even Hiei was quite surprised at that Yusuke had a sister but he wouldn't admit to it though.

"Kagome will be here tomorrow and I think she is going to our school."

Please leave a review of what you think so far. More to come.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Karin Maaka
Affinities : Spirit and i can see ghosts

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:08 am

NICE i love it too
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:19 am

Thanks! was nervous about this one as well. Very Happy now... on with the story!

(....) Youko

Chapter 2: The Meeting

"Well, might as well get this over with and beside I want to see my brother again." Kagome smiled while getting ready for her first day at Yusuke school, she walked out the door and down the street, wondering when well she see Yusuke.

"I can't believe I didn't sleep in today… oh yeah, seeing Kagome again. I wonder if she has changed at all?". Yusuke all ready and his friends already waiting on him.

'Hey, Yusuke. "Hey, kurama." "Let's go I want to see Kagome again!" Kieko smiled.

"Keiko, who told you about Kagome?" Yusuke blinked at her while she pointed at Kuwabara.

"Kuwabara told me, while we were wating for you." "So you remember Kagome?"

"Of course, I do. We were friends when we were kids." She rolled her eyes at him.

'Well, Let's go.' They started walking while Keiko was talking to Yusuke and Kurama listening or having a conversation with Hiei through his mind, then Kuwabara stop and looked acrossed the street.

He had hearts in his eyes, but the gang knew that kuwabara acted like that when he sees a cat. Well… it wasn't a cat it was kagome. Yusuke followed Kuwabara eyesight and saw Kagome.

"No way!" Kagome stopped walking and turned to see what it is and it was Yusuke.

"Yusuke!" Yusuke ran across the street then hugged her with a smile on his face.

"How is my older brother?" Kagome asked him,

"I'm fine kags. God, you've grown… grown little to much if you ask me." Kagome gave him a look and looked over his shoulder.

"Yusuke, your friends are staring."

"It's because I told them about you. I want you to meet them.

"Sure." Gives him a smile then Yusuke calls them over.

"hey, guys come here." Yusuke said while yelling towards them.

"(Good morning, red head, so how many girls will fall for us to day?)" Kurama didn't hear Youko because he was looking at the beautiful girl that Yusuke was hugging.

"(Red head, what are you..)" even Youko was looking at kagome, even though Youko is a player but even he couldn't help but think that she was beautiful.

Kurama snap out of it when Yusuke was calling them to come over. "Guys, this is my baby sister Kagome."

Kuwabara grabed kagome hands while he got on his knees. "My name is Kuwabara and will you be my girlfriend?" Wham!

"Don't hit on my Baby sister!"

'My name is Kurama' he said while taking her hand and kissing her knuckles.

"Kurama, back off!" He let go of her hand and put his hands in the air to let Yusuke know that he will back off.

"This is Hiei, he really doesn't talk much." Kagome just giggles and says "that's ok."
"Your going to our school, right?" Yusuke asked Kagome

"Yep, I sure am." She back to him with a smile on her face

"Good, now I keep my eye on you." Kagome just rolled her eyes at Yusuke and asks. "How's Keiko?"

"You remember her?" He blinks at Kagome while she rolled her eyes.

"Why wouldn't I? we were best friends when we were kids."

"Good, she will be excited to see you again." Yusuke said.

"Guys, we need to get going or we will be late." said Kuwabara.

"And I care why?" Yusuke gave him a I don't care look. Then Kagome hit on the back of the head. "Yusuke your going."

"Ok, Kagome." he said while the gang headed there way to school. "how's mom? She still drinking?"

"Yeah but she will be gald to have you back at home again. Kagome gave a smile while a sweat drop appeared on her face.

"Yeah, about that Yusuke, Mom's best friend wants me to stay at their home and take care of the shrine. "She wants what now?"

Then kagome thought she heard someone calling her name and stopped walking. "You ok, Kagome?"

"I'm fine, Kurama. I thought someone was calling my name." She smiled at him while he smiled back.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:23 am

ohhh cute whos calling her? O.o
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:39 am

(...) youko
(...) Hiei
'...' Kurama
"..." thinking

i put that up so you know. On with the story!

chapter 3: Hojo meeting big brother

(Kagome will be ours!)

'She is not ours, Youko.' Kurama told Youko

(We will make her ours.)

(If the detective will kill you if he knows what you are talking about Youko.) Hiei said.

(Come on, Hiei. You know you want some of her too.) Youko told Hiei which was only making him angry.

(…..)

'Youko, leave Hiei alone.'

Youko sighs (oh all right.)

"Kagome!" Someone called.

"Oh no." Kagome put her hand over her eyes.

"What's wrong?"Keiko asks her while looking at her.

"You will see." she said.

"Hi, Hojo." She said with a fake smile.

"Kagome, would you go out on a date with me?" Hojo asked while giving her a grin that she couldnt refuse

"No, she can't." said Yusuke.

(This guy isn't even worth Kagome's time.)

'I agree Youko.' Kurama said even Hiei thought of the same thing.

"Who are you?" Hojo asked while looking at Yusuke.

"I'm her older brother." He said while he walked up and stood in front of her.

"Your older brother, is Yusuke? The toughest guy in his school?!" Hojo said with his eyes opened wide.

"Yeah, funny huh?" then popped her head around Yusuke to look at Hojo.

"Uh… no it's not funny." Hojo replied with a sweat dropped showed up on his forehead.

"I don't want to see you around my baby sister, kid. Now beat it!" Yusuke told Hojo while showing his fist in front of his face.

Kagome just sighed and shakes her head while watching Hojo ran off towards her old school.

"Did you really have to do that Yusuke?" Kuwabara asked.

"Uh… duh. Kuwabara. I'm not letting anyone date Kagome, I will choose the suitors who can date her." Kagome not liking what she just heard of what Yusuke said and Keiko can't even believe it. Therefore, the girls walked off to school while leaving the boys behind.

"Urameshi, get were, going too late for school!" Kagome stopped and looked back at them.

"Urameshi?" 'That's what Kuwabara calls Yusuke sometimes.' said Kurama.

"Will he start calling me that?" Kagome blinks while asking Keiko.

"I don't know, Kagome." While Keiko looks back at her then Hiei, jumps into a tree, not wanting to be involved.

"You better believe it, Kags. He might start calling you little Urameshi now." Yusuke said with a grin on his face.

Kuwabara nods his head while Kurama holds back a laugh by coughing into his hand.

(That's not what I would be calling her, I would be calling her little vixen.) Kurama started blushing real bad while Hiei smirked from the tree.

"Don't worry Kagome, Kuwabara won't call you that." Keiko told Kagome while she put her hand on Kagome shoulder.

"Can we just go to school now?"

"Why, Kags? Embarrassed?" She rolled her eyes, while off with Keiko, and said.

"Yeah right, Yusuke. I just don't want to be late." Kagome started to sense demons and looked at Kurama from the corner of her eye, then at Kuwabara.

"Why does Kuwabara have spiritual power, and why I'm I sensing demon from Kurama and Hiei. Yusuke has some explaining to do but so do I.

"Kags, let's go. Yusuke waved his hand in front of her face and she blinks twice at him.

"Yusuke, can you do me a favor?" She asked him.

"Sure, Kags."

"Stop Calling Me Kags!" she hits him on the back of the head.

"No way, sis. I get to call you Kags." He smiles at her while walking to school.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:43 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:58 am

here you go!

Chapter 4: Meeting Takeo

When they got to the school, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Kagome.

"Ugh… this is going to be so much fun for me." While Yusuke and Kuwabara laughed then Hiei was chuckling in the tree.

'It will be all right." Kurama gave her the smile that makes any girl fall for him but she just smiled back and that confused Youko.

(What! She didn't fall for us as any other girl would! How can that be?) Even Kurama was shocked.

(Looks like your looks won't get you with the detective sister, Youko.) The hiei let out a laugh.

"I am shocked to see that but this is an interesting puzzle."

(Red head you are right. Our vixen is a puzzle.) Kurama let out a sigh while Hiei just chuckled again.

'She isn't ours Youko' (Not yet but she will be. She will be) Kurama just shook his head but heard a guy coming over to them.

(Red, I don't like this guy.)

'Me either Youko. Hiei does this guy seem strange to you?'

(Something feels off about this guy and I don't know what it is.) Hiei said through their mind link.

'Ok, Hiei'

Kurama turned off the mind link with Hiei and watched the guy get familiar with Kagome which he didn't like but he wasn't the only one who wasn't enjoy it either. The guy came up to the group and smiled at kagome.

"You must be new here." He said with a smile but Kagome felt something was off with this guy.

"Yes, I Am." she said smiling back.

"I'm going to go guys, see you later." Keiko hugs kagome and she hugs back.

"Ok, Keiko. See you later."

"Hello… there pretty thing my name is Takeo, whats your's?" Yusuke was not really liking this guy around Kagome and either was Hiei and Kuwabara which was weird to Yusuke about Hiei but Kuwabara, he can understand that.

"My name is Kagome." she just smiled at him.

"I would be honored to show you around." Holding his hand up to Kagome waiting for her to take it.

"No, thank you, Yusuke and his friends are going to show me around. They already that they would.

"You must be the whore then if you're going with them. So how much money they giving you sweetheart?"

After that, Yusuke grabbed him by the shirt and the others were having a hard time not to beat up Takeo. Kuwabara and Kurama stood real close to Kagome sides then narrowing their eyes.

(My vixen is not a whore!)

(The detective should kill him already.) Even Hiei want to take his sword and slice Takeo up.

'Youko, calm down. Yusuke has the right to take care of this since he is her brother.'

"Don't you ever call my little sister a whore ever again." Yusuke tighten his grip on Takeo shirt then Takeo eyes widen.

"Little sister? I'm so sorry; I should have known since you two look alike."

Yusuke threw him to the ground and was ready to pound his face in but Kagome laid her hand on his shoulder.

"Yusuke, he's not worth it." Yusuke gave a sigh and relaxed to Kagome touch then gave her a nod. They watched Takeo run off.

"But little Urameshi, how can you stand there and let him get away with that?" Kuwabara blink along with Kurama and Yusuke.

"For your answer Kuwabara. That's my secret." kagome smiled and gave him a wink. Then Kuwabara got excited again and grabbed her hands. Wham!

"Lay off my sister, Kuwabara!" Kagome let out a laugh while Kurama sweat dropped.

"Yusuke, you need to show me where my locker is." Kagome said while pulling on his shirt sleeve.

"Kags, I bet you anything that it is right beside my locker. Actually, our lockers are right beside each other anyways. So I bet yours will be too."

They head inside the school and sure enough, Kagome locker was right beside Yusuke.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:23 pm

lol he was gonna kill that guy lol
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:33 am

on with the story!

chapter 5: Alive or imagined?

"Kagome!"

"Hey Keiko". Kagome smiles at her while Keiko blinks at Yusuke and Yusuke blinks back.

"What?" He raises his eyebrow at her

"Your going to class?" she blinks twice at him and he rolled his eyes back.

"Yeah, I'm going to keep my eye on Kagome." Kagome just shook her head and that made Kuwabara laugh and Kurama chuckle.

"We need to get to class, Urameshis," Kuwabara pointed down the hall while Kagome just sighed.

"I need to get something out of my locker."

"Ok, Kags. Just don't be to long."

"Don't worry Yusuke, I wont." They head to class while Kagome opened her and got her book. When she closed her locker door, she saw a shadow on the lockers then turned around.

"Hello… there Kagome." Takeo smiles at her but she just blinks at him.

"Hello Takeo, is there something you need?" Kagome asked while fixing the book she was holding.

"Hmm… why is there is something I need from you, Kagome." He gives her a smile that made her hold her breath when he leans down and whispers in her ear.

"You and the jewel shards." while he as an evil smile on his face when he said this.

"Huh?" Her eyes got wide when she felt his hand go on her throat.

"Remember me, little miko?" He whispers again then leaned back so she cans his face but when she saw his face. She saw the face of…

"Naraku? How the hell are you alive?" While she narrowed her eyes and she heard him starting chuckling.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" The next thing Kagome knew she was slammed into the lockers making her groan in pain.

"Did you really think that you can defeat me?" He gives an evil chuckle and tightens his grip on her throat. Kagome puts her hands on his wrist to try to get some of the pressure off her throat.

"I know you still have the jewel shards, hand them over." Kagome just spits at his face and that made him more angry.

"Go to hell, Naraku. You won't get the jewel shards." She tightens her grip on his wrist while he tightens his grip more on her throat. Then Naraku dropped Kagome and Jumps backwards to miss Yusuke fist.

Few minutes ago…

(Whats taking our vixen so long... I want my vixen!) Youko yelled.

'She is not ours, Youko. Hiei, you tell if she is in trouble?' Kurama said while watching the door for the girl Kagome which is such a puzzle to him.

(hn... im not your servent) Then Hiei closes the mind link with him and starts thinking.

"Why do I care if something happens to that onna?"

'Yusuke, shouldn't Kagome be in here by now?' Kurama asked while watching the teacher come in and having Kuwabara agreeing with him.

"Hmm… your right, Kurama. She should be in here by now. I'll go check on her." Yusuke just walks out the door because he knows the teacher will not do anything expect give him detention. He walks down the hall to their lockers and sees Takeo with his hand on Kagome's throat being held against the locker and that is when his big brother protective mode going off and he did not like it. He also heard Naraku and jewel shards.

"That bastard! He is dead when I am through with him. Naraku, Jewel Shards? Kagome you got a lot explaining to do."
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:15 pm

LOL nice
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:11 am

this is cool
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:18 am

thanks, im gald you like. now on with the story!

chapter 6 : New Student

"Let her go!" Yusuke had his fist back and ready to hit Naraku. Naraku looked at Yusuke and dropped Kagome then jumped backwards away from Yusuke fist. Yusuke missed and hit the ground then standing in front of Kagome.

"Takeo! Don't touch my sister again!" Yusuke yelled at him while his knuckles turned white from squeezing his fist so hard and hearing Takeo being all-innocent.

"What, why?" I haven't done a thing to Kagome." Takeo being innocent but Kagome does not know if that is really Takeo or Naraku. Kagome Laying on her side while having her hand on her throat and catching her breath then making her think.

"Is that really Takeo or Naraku? I know I saw face and heard his voice but… how can or did he survived that attack?" Kagome looked up and saw Yusuke standing in front of her then looked at Takeo and knew for an act that it is Naraku.

"Till we meet again my miko." Naraku gives them a smirk and a bow then vanishes.

"So that was Naraku but how did you survive?" She heard Yusuke calling her name.

"Kagome, you ok? That bastard didn't hurt you did he?" While Yusuke kneeled beside her and she just gave him a smile.

"I'm ok Yusuke, he didn't hurt me."

"Oh, no? Lift your head Kagome" Kagome keeps her head down but he just sighs and lilts her head up to look at her throat.

"No, bruise, that's good." He lets go of her chin and stands up, holding out his hand for her. Kagome just smiles on how sweet he is to her then puts her hand into his.

"Thanks Yusuke."

"Your welcome, Kags. Cant let anything happen to my baby sister." Kagome just rolles her eyes and they walk off to class.

"Keiko's lucky to have you Yusuke and your sooo sweet too." Kagome laughs while pinching the cheek.

"Oww. Kags that hurts let go." She lets go and he rubs his cheek then starts thinking about this Naraku person is and jewel shards.

"Kagome, who is Naraku?" While looking at her from the corner of his eye.

"I will explain later Yusuke but you got some explaining to do yourself."

"Really? Like what?" After she said that, he turned his head to look at her.

"Oh like on how I feel demon powers coming from Kurama and Hiei and I also feel spiritual powers coming from Kuwabara too." His eyes just widen and his mouth dropped to the floor.

"YOU KNOW ABOUT DEMONS?" Kagome hit on the back of the head and shhed him.

"Yusuke, yes I know about demons and I will explain later. We need to go to class because I don't think that teacher likes me already for being late on the first day of school."

"Ow. Ok Kags, the teachers could care less about me since I have a reputation and all they would do is give me detention." He said while rubbing his head and starting thinking.

"I think Kagome hits harder then Keiko."

They walked in the classroom and Kagome and Yuskue had sweat dropped when she Kuwabara waving to them but Kagome just smiled and waved back.

"You're late to class on your first day of school." The male teacher said.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:52 am

cool you should keep writing
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:43 am

on with the story!
(...) Youko
... thinking
'...' Kurama
(...) Hiei

chapter 7: School Knows Little Urameshi

"Please sit down Urameshi!" The teacher yelled at Yusuke but he just rolled his eyes at him and walked off to his desk mumbling.

"Stupid bastard."

The male teacher just ignored him and asked Kagome to introduce herself and Yusuke has a small smirk on his face while thinking.

"They are in for a big surprise when they find out that Kagome is my sister." Of course, Kuwabara and Kurama saw his smirk but cant help and blinks at him.

"My name is Kagome and I'm new here. I live on a shrine." Then Kuwabara stood out of his sit with a big smile on his face then said.

"Tell them who your brother is." Kagome just sweat dropped but was going to tell them anyways until the teacher interrupted her.

"Yes, tell us who is your brother, Miss Kagome." Leaning forward on his desk with his hands.

"Ok, I'm Yusuke little sister." The next thing she knew the whole class expect Yusuke, Kurama, and Kuwabara had dropped their mouth even the teacher and their eyes were wide open.

"what?" The teacher had felled over while Kagome looked at him with a sweat dropped. Yusuke just bust out laughing along with Kuwabara.

"You guys should have seen your face!" Kuwabara said and trying to control himself that is not working.

"Kuwabara, be quiet and for you Kagome Urameshi, go sit next to Yusuke. Let's just hope you be trouble like your brother." Kagome just blinks and walks off to go sit next to Yusuke but while heading that way she mumbled.

"You act like I'm going to be trouble just like Yusuke." Kagome sat down beside Yusuke but Kurama gave a small chuckle while Youko added a comment.

(If she is Yusuke, little sister then she will be trouble. I love it!) Youko doing a happy dance and smiling very big showing his fangs while Kurama just sighed and shooked his head.

(You know want her fox.) Hiei said when he heard Youkos comment and just smirk when he Youko said next.

(Aw, jealous Hiei? I know Kurama does.) Youko said while singing it.

'Yeah… wait, no I don't!'

(Too late. You already said that you did and why try to hide it from me. I already know that you do, so why denied it.) Youko just laughs while Hiei smirks then Kurama groans while the teacher what they would be learning about next.

"We will be learning about the feudal era and about the jewel shards." The teacher said. Kagome just sighs because she been to the feudal era and been on the journey looking for the jewel shards but this would also give her a chance to figure out how Naraku survived that attack.

"Big fun for me, I already knows what happens because I'm the miko who broke the jewel shards and meet up with a half demon, a monk, a demon slayer and a fox kit. This can tell me how he survived that attack but we all put everything we had into those attack and we all attacked at once. He shouldn't have lived through that." Kagome thought.

Kagome looked out the window and sighed then looked at Yusuke who was not paying attention but neither was she, she just smiled and had to admit it that Yusuke and she are a lot alike. Then again, they look like as well expect for their eyes, Yusuke has brown while she has blue eyes. (AN: sorry want her to have blue eyes.)

"Urameshi's!" The teacher knoew that either Kagome or Yusuke was paying attention or he decided to wake them up.

"Yes?"

"Yeah."

The teacher heard the yes and yeah at the same time then turned around back to the board and rolled his eyes. He started thinking.

"Great just what I need two Urameshis in my class. Why me?" He made a small groan in his mind and is going to grin and bear it.

Kagome and Yusuke looked at each other and smiled while holding back a laugh during the whole class but Kuwabara could not hold it in so he just let out.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:10 pm

cool keep it going
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:11 pm

cool keep it going
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 pm

On with the story!

chapter 8: Meeting the baby toddler

School was over but when they got out, everyone kept there distance from Kagome and the others while leaving the school grounds.

"Did you see their face?" Kurama just chuckling at Kuwabara for the way he is acting while Kagome just sighed then Yusuke joined in laughing.

"I think the teacher almost had a heart attack. Way to go Kags." Yusuke put his arm around her shoulder and smiled at her.

"Ha-ha. Very funny Yusuke." Kurama just gave her a sorry look and she gave him its ok look back but to her it was pretty funny even though she won't admit it.

Without even thinking what Kagome was doing, she put her hand on throat and still could feel Takeo or Naraku still feel his hand there. Kurama watched her from the corner of his eye but not saying anything.

(Hey red, something must have happened.)

'I know I agree Youko and looks like Yusuke is not going to tell either. Hiei, can you go inside Kagome's mind and see what happened?'

(Hn.) Hiei tried to go into her mind to see what happened but all he got was a shock to keep him out.

"Hiei, stay out of my mind, if I want you in my mind then I will let you in." Kagome said while looking at the tree that Hiei was in.

(Hn. How she do that?) Hiei just narrow his eyes and not really liking the onna.

(Wow, our vixen is that powerful to keep Hiei out. How she do that red?) Youko just blinks with a shocked written all over his face.

"I don't know Youko and that's why Kagome is a puzzle." Youko just smirks then asks.

(So we are going to make her ours?) Youko hoping for a yes from him and Kurama gives a very small smirk.

'Yes, Youko, we're going to make Kagome ours.' Knowing Youko, he is doing bunny hops and very excited.

Out of nowhere, a black portal opened beneath Kagomes feet. She looked down with her eyes opened wide and before she knew it, she was falling.

"Koman." Yusuke mumbled then jumped down the portal along the with the others. To Yusuke and Kurama surprise, they saw Hiei holding Kagome in his arms. Kurama narrowed his eyes at Hiei and allowing Youko to make his presence show very little knows to Hiei.

(Keep your hands off my vixen, Hiei.) Youko let out a very small growl but Hiei just ignored Youko.

(Hn. jealous Fox?)

'Just put her down Hiei.' Kurama did not like it more then Youko was and there he was watching Hiei hold Kagome in his arms and yes, Kurama was very jealous at the moment. The next thing they knew they saw Kuwabara fall on his face while Yusuke landed on his feet then Yusuke pointed and laughed at Kuwabara.

"Shut up, Urameshi!" Kuwabara aiming for his head but missed and fell down again that made Yusuke laugh harder.

"Um.. Hiei, you can put me down now." Kagome blinked at him

(Hn.) Hiei put Kagome down then looked around.

"Yusuke, where are we?" Kurama went and stood beside her since he didn't like Hiei so close to her.

"You're in my office and why is this girl here?" Konman said and pointed at Kagome.

"Excuse me, but I believe that it was your portal under my feet that made me come here." Kagome sent an angry vibe towards him while the others chuckled or laughed then Botan popped right in front of her and making her grab on to Kurama.

(Yay! She feels good against us. Doesn't she red?) Youko being Youko while Kurama rolled his eyes but saw the images that Youko was sending to Kurama, which was making him, turn more red.

'Youko, quit it or its back in the cage.' Kurama and Kagome blushed at each other and she let go of her then yelled at Botan.

"Don't do that!" Botan just blinks while Yusuke just laughs at her then Kagome looked at Yusuke with narrowed eyes.

"Kags, this is Botan and the baby toddler over there." He pointed at Botan and Koman. Kagome looked at Koman saw a baby toddler but then saw him changed into his teenager form and walked over to them.

"Your Kagome, Yusuke little sister also the guardian of the jewel shards and for the reason on how I know that. I've been watching you since the day you got pulled through the well." Koman changed back to his toddler form then went back to his desk and sat down.

"Kags, you've got some explaining to do." Yusuke crossed his arms and gave her a look that said explain.

"I will but so do you Yusuke." She gives him the look right back. She tells them how she was pulled through the bone eaters well on her fifteen birthday and meets up with a half inu demon, a monk, a demon slayer, and a fox kit. Which got Youko all excited and Yusuke told her how he died and is brought back to life then the others told her their stories about maika and the dark tournament.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:28 pm

WOW AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Thanks, glad you like it... on with the story!
(...) youko
'...' Kurama
(... Hiei
... thinkinh

Chapter 9: Kit?

(A fox kit? Then Kagome won't be scared of me.) Youko doing a happy dance until Hiei made said something that made Youko stop.

(She might have a mate already if she has a kit.)

"Kit?" Kagome just rolled her eyes at Yusuke.

"Don't worry Yusuke, Shippo was adopted. The Thunder brothers killed his father and that is when Inuyasha and I were starting our journey for the jewel shards. Well Shippo happened to stole the shards and we defeated the thunder brothers then Shippo came part of the group."

Yusuke let out a breath that he was holding and believe or not Kurama was holding his breath too.

"So I know about demons if that's what you're going to ask Koenma." Koenma blinked at her along with Botan then nodded.

"I want you to join the team." He said while he threw her a pink communicator and she made face at the pink communicator.

"What? Hell no!" Yusuke yelled at Koenma while trying to get in is face and with Kuwabara holding him back.

"Please Yusuke." Kagome said while giving him her puppy dog's eyes and Kurama coughing into his hand.

"No." Yusuke just crossed his arms then Kagome sighed.

"Come on brother I haven't had been around demons for weeks and I need something to do besides going to school. Kuwabara hit Yusuke on the back and smiled at him.

"Urameshi, little Urameshi would be great for the team." He said while giving his goofy laugh and Kurama decided to join in.

'He's right Yusuke, Kagome would be great addition to the team and you keep your eye on her.' Kagome pointed her finger against Kurama chest.

"Don't give him any ideas Kurama." Kagome narrowed her eyes then he just raised his hands signaling that he will back off. Youko being Youko just smirks.

(However, we won't our little vixen. Not until you are ours.) Kurama just smiled very little and watched Yusuke argue with Kagome about joining the team but Yusuke and him will be protective of her when they have to face a demon.

(Talking to yourself, fox?)

(You are just jealous Hiei and who invited you to this conversation?) Youko said.

(Hn.) Youko was not very excited about Hiei dropping in on them, which they really don't mind, but Youko was talking to Kurama about Kagome, not Hiei.

"Kuwabara, stop calling me little Urameshi!" Kagome said while trying to get on his face but he was too tall and she came up to his chest.

"You will have a mission tomorrow, now get out of my office." Kagome was all excited about the mission tomorrow even they did not know what the mission was or what kind of demon that they might have to face.

"Kags, shut up." Koenma just sighed and looked at the Urameshi's.

"I can't believe that you two are siblings, very much alike expect for your eyes." They both rolled their eyes at him.

"Yep, their siblings all right." Botan said then Yusuke and Kagome just sighed at the same time.

"Botan can you open a portal to the shrine?" Kagome looked at Botan.

"Why the shrine Kags?" Yusuke just blink at her and wondering why they just can go home already.

"I need to take care of the shrine, Yusuke." Youko was bugging Kurama about Kagome.

(Give her a flower red. You know you want to.) Youko said while jumping up and down.

'Ok. Youko, only if you calm down.' Youko calmed down and he put his hand behind his back and used Youko's powers to make a flower.

'Mind if we tag along, Kagome?' She just smiled at him.

"No, I don't mind at all." Kurama brought his hand from behind his back and gave Kagome the rose while Yusuke watched on, thinking of either of hurting Kurama or killing him.

(Fox, watch what you do in front of the detective. Hes not happy with you right now.)

'I don't care right now Hiei; I will talk to Yusuke later about me courting Kagome.'

(Hn.) Then Hiei left Kurama alone.

Botan opened the portal to the Shrine and walked through with the others ending outside at the god tree.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:38 pm

cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:56 pm

Here is chapter 10

Chapter 10: Brother moving in

"Kags, come on lets go home." Yusuke said while heading towards the shrine steps.

"I cant Yusuke."

"What, why?" Kagome just sighed.

"I told you mom's best friend that I would take care of the shrine." Yusuke was panicking a little since he just got his little sister back and now about to lose her again.

"Bu… but mom is expecting you to come back home now." Kagome giggled nervously while sweat dropped.

"Umm… Yusuke, mom already knows about me living here. I guess she didn't tell you before wee met up.

"She does?" Yusuke just blinks at her.

"Mhmm. She called mom before I can back from the feudal era and im sure that you can stay with me Yusuke, if you want. Pretty sure that mom wont might." Kagome thinks about it while the others are looking around the shrine but Kurama was keeping close to Kagome while looking around.

Yusuke not really happy about that but was thinking it over anyways. "If I live here with Kagome then I can keep my eye on her forever."

"Ok, Kags, I will live here with you." He smiles at her while Kagome blinks thinking that Yusuke wouldn't really live here but is happy that he is then gives him hugs while he hugs her back.

(What? He gets to love with our viexn.) Kurama just sighs and roll his eyes.

'Yusuke his her brother, Youko. He can live with her if he wants they are family.'

(Its not fair though and you know it.) Youko sighs and pouts because he not living with their viexn and Yusuke is then Hiei was chuckling.

(Jealous fox?)

(Go away Hiei) Hiei just smirks and close the link with them.

"Is that the well, little Urameshi?" Kuwabara pointing at the well house.

"Yeah it is and I wished you stop calling me that." Kagome said with annoyed mark showed up.

"Whats with this tree with the mark?" Kurama said while he had his hand over the mark on the tree.

"That's the god tree and that mark is where Inuyasha was pinned by Kikyo. Im going in and Yusuke, there is couple of your things here for you just in case you were going to stay." Kagome walked in and the others came in right behind her.

"Little Urameshi, can we stay the night here?" Kuwabara asked looking around.

"Sure, there is plenty of rooms upstairs and yall might as well stay the night since its dark out anyways." They all picked there rooms out and Kurama picked the room right across from Kagome's and the others was down the hall but Hiei slept outside in the god tree which was right outside of Kagome window.

(Hiei, don't even think about it.) Youko said and personally to Hiei, Youko is too protective of her.

(Hn.) Hiei just gave Youko a look and started thinking. (I don't want the onna, I could care less about her but she does remind me of my sister.)

They head to bed and wanting a good night sleep but for Kagome, she cant seem to get any sleep at all.
Back to top Go down
~EmoKassidy~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~EmoKassidy~

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:06 pm

cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:36 am

Going on with the story!

Chapter 11: The Nightmare

During in the middle of the night, Kagome could not sleep. She kept turning and she was having a nightmare about Naraku.

*Dream

Kagome woke up and found herself back in the feudal era; she got up and looked around. "I'm back, but how? This doesn't make sense, I shouldn't be back."

"Kuku." Then out of nowhere, vines wrapped Kagome around the god tree.

"Hello, my miko, why don't we relive the past?"

"What you mean Naraku?" Kagome struggled against the vines but Naraku only made them tighter on her as she struggled.

"The more you struggle, the more pain you will get, miko and why don't I bring back some old friends." Naraku just laughed when two shadows came out of the tree lines and these two people were…

"Inuyasha? Kikyo?" Kagome eyes widen.

"Kill the miko, Inuyasha." Naraku smiled when Inuyasha raised his sword and was about to use the wind scar while Kikyo was about to shoot her arrow.

"This is not real, this is not real, and this is not real." Kagome mumbled until she yelled, "This is not real!"

Kagome let out her spiritual power out, her powers destroyed the vines also made Inuyasha, and Kikyo disappeared. Naraku was hit when she let out her powers towards him.

"Argh… I will come back to get you and the shards. The question is can you kill me before I kill your family and friends?" Naraku laughs then vanishes.

*End dream*

"No!" Kagome woke up then sat up but she was not the only one that was up. Kurama came running in her room towards her bed.

'Kagome, you ok?' Kurama sat on her bed looking at her.

"Kurama…" She leaned forward and threw her arms around him then started to cry.

(Help her red! You idiot!) Youko Yelled.

'Ok, Youko, I will but calm down. Whats wrong, Kagome?' While Kurama wrapped his arms around her.

"An old enemy has returned and he wants me also the jewel shards." Kurama tighten his grip around her while he was not paying attention to whatever Youko was saying so Youko took over. Kurama hair turned to sliver, fox ears appeared on top of his head and his eyes turned yellow.

Kagome lifted her head because she felt power from him while Youko took over and looked at him.

'Youko!' Kurama started to panicked.

(Don't worry red, I wont scare her and just watch.) Kagome saw his ear twitch and couldn't help but touch them. She reached up, rubs his ear, and started to giggle while he was purring.

'You purr?' Kurama blinked while holding back a chuckle.

(Shut up red or we cannot enjoy this.) Youko stopped purring when she let go of his ear.

(You're not scared of me?) Youko was getting little worry because he didn't know what to do if she was scared of him.

"No, should I be?" Kagome blinked at him and wondering why she would be scared of him.

(No, you shouldn't but I am going to do this though.) Youko leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Kagome was shocked but kissed him back then Youko let Kurama have his time with their vixen.

(Have fun with our vixen, red.) Youko gave a smile with a smirk and Kagome could tell that Kurama had gained control again and enjoyed the kiss.

"Stay with me tonight?" Kagome blushed and was afraid going back to sleep but Kurama nodded and she scooted over so he will have some room then he laid down beside her and wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:40 am

o my good AWWH
Back to top Go down
Kila
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Kila

Female Aries Dragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:03 am

On with the story!

(...) Hiei
(...) Youko
'...' Kurama
... thinking

Chapter 12: New brother and permission to court

(Fox, get up before the detective comes in there.) Hiei said.

(We will risk it Hiei, unless you want to join us.) Youko made his eyebrows wiggle up and down then Hiei just gave a bore look with his eyebrow up.

(Fox, get up before I kill you and the detective is waking up.)

'Hiei, you're not this protective with your sister.' Kurama just snuggled Kagome, which was making Hiei mad.

(I see the onna like another sister and I know you want to court her.) Kurama and Youko were speechless when Hiei said that when he saw Kagome as a sister.

(Hn. You have my permission… hurt her and it will be your head.)

'Thank you Hiei.' Kurama closed the mind link with him and turned his attention back to Kagome. He burred his face in her hair and smelled her sent.

(Now we have to ask big brother, which should be a piece of cake.) Kurama rolled his eyes knowing that it won't be since Yusuke just got Kagome back in his life again.

'I think that Yusuke wont be as easy has Hiei, Youko. Remember Kagome is Yusuke sister and he did just got her back in his life again.' Kurama runs his hand threw her hair then heard her sigh which made him smile.

(Cant we stay like this forever?) Youko wanted his turn with their vixen before the detective came in the room and he was jealous that Kurama is taking all the time with her.

'If we could we would but we can't.' Kurama just sighed but knowing Youko, he will have the last word in.

(Damn it.) After hearing that Kurama lighty chuckled, he did not want to wake Kagome up and he barely slept last night because he stayed awake to comfort her and to let her know that he was there beside her every time when she tossed and turned in her sleep.

(Red, stop hogging over vixen! I want my turn before the detective comes in here.) Youko pouted and that made Kurama laugh but he coverd his mouth so he wouldn't wake Kagome up.

'Ok, Youko. We will need to change back before Yusuke comes in here.' Kurama felt Youko taken over and he just sighed. 'Did you hear anything I just said?'

(Yeah, I did and I will risk it cause over vixen is worth it.) Youko's tail twitch in happiness then gave her a kiss on her cheek. Kagome felt something it her leg but she did not want to wake up to see what it was until it hit her leg again and it felt like fur. She smiled then reached up and grabbed his ear and rubbed it while he held her hand.

'Hey, no free kisses Youko!' Youko just chuckled but was cut short when he felt Kagome rubs his ear and started purring.

(Sorry, red, should have gave her one before we changed.) Youko smiles very big and leans into her touch.

(Hn. The detective is getting up out of bed and heading your way.) Youko felt touched that Hiei cared about him.

(Awe, Hiei, didn't know you cared enough to warn me about Yusuke.)

(Hn. I don't but im not going to miss the show.) Hiei gave a low chuckle and closed the link with him. He really didn't want to miss the show so he jumped out of the god tree and headed inside then waited for them downstairs. Yusuke headed his way to Kagome room and opened the door. He expected to see Kagome but he did not expected to see a demon fox laying in her bed with his arm wrapped around her.

"Youko, out now!" Yusuke said with a low angry voice with narrowed eyes and had his thumb pointed over his shoulder. Therefore, he did not wake her but all Yusuke saw red and he was not happy. Yusuke headed downstairs to try to cool off but it won't work then Youko gave her a kiss on the forehead and let Kurama have control.

(Why do you let me talked to him, red?) Youko was curious why Kurama won't let him talk to Yusuke.

'The reason is that Yusuke doesn't like you being a player already for starts and he will definitely say no if you ask him.'

(Ok, red then you handle it.) Kurama just sighed at that part because he knew he was going to handle it anyways. He gave her a kiss on the forehead like Youko did and headed downstairs towards a protective big brother. He saw Hiei sitting on the window seal with a small smirk on his face while seeing Yusuke with his arms crossed also having a I will kill you look on his face and standing to the side between Hiei and him.

'Yusuke, I want to court your little sister, Kagome. Hiei gave me permission but I know I have to get permission from you since you are her older brother.

"Your damn right I am." Yusuke was shocked that Hiei gave permission to Kurama but was wondering why and will worry about it later.

"I trust you Kurama its Youko that I don't trust." Hiei just sat there watching the whole thing and wondering how wills this turn out.

(I am not going to hurt her!) Youko told Kurama with an annoyed mark.

'Yusuke, Youko won't hurt her because I won't let him. You know how demon foxes are once they see that one person.

"Yes, I know that but have you forgotten that Youko was a player back in the feudal era. How do I know that you wont do that do her? Listen Kurama im just doing my job as a big brother.

'Yusuke, We wont do that to her, I promise.' Yusuke just sighed and calmed down. They heard someone waking up upstairs and knowing the three of them, it is probably Kagome.

"You have my permission but hurt her anyway then I will hurt you. That I can promise and you also have to tell Kagome." Kurama just smiles a Thank you to him when Kagome came downstairs.

"Tell me what?" Kagome just blinks and doesn't have a clue what is going on.

"You know just because I gave you permission to court her doesn't mean your allowed in her room. Now I know that I am gald that im living with Kagome now.

"Permission to court me?" Kagome tilts her head because she is still confused until Kurama gave her a rose.

'Kagome, will you let me court you?' Kagome smiles very big then kisses him while giving him a hug and he kisses her back. 'I take it that's a yes then.' He just chuckled.

"Ok, break it up!" She let go of Kurama and hugged Yusuke while she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)   The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Past Returns - Inuyasha Yu Yu hakusho crossover (chapter story)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next