House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angels and Demons War

Go down 
+4
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Drippy
Nightchild
Sak-Chan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

Angels and Demons War - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:42 pm

"Yeah. And I think everyone here is tired of hearing it again. We all hate this war, so you don't have to say it again" I said.

I shot him a glare and sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:59 pm

I sighed. "Max...."
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:03 pm

"Sorry" I muttered and glanced at Mia. "But he is kind of annoying" I said.

I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:27 pm

"PLease not now."
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:41 pm

"Sorry. So what should we do?" I asked.

I waited for Mia to answer.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:50 pm

"I'm not sure. Right now I'm trying to get these wolves under control but its really hard to when I have this stuped war going on."
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:05 pm

"Yeah" I said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:12 pm

"I'll be right back." And I telaported my self back to the wolves. Adam was waiting for me.

"My lady."

"Hello Adam where are the wolves??"

"This way.' he said and leaded me to them.

of cource they were fighting. "Enoght!" I yelled. They looked at me. "WE dont need this in the pack. we need leaders who would contorl them selves around others not little pups fighting a goofing off." I was gald I could get that out. "Adam Will you come with me for a little while. and Drake Watch the wolves and make sure there will be no fights."I telaported both Adam and I back to the world I belong in. "This is Adam my sceond in comand wolf."
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:13 pm

"Hi Adam!" I said and smiled brightly. "I'm Max!" I said.

"I'm Fang" I said.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:24 pm

I gave a wolf smiled I couldnted belive I was still in wolf fourm ugh.

"His pack that I took over is willing to help us any time we need them until I get them in contorl again."
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:25 pm

"That's good" I said and smiled.

I leaned against the wall again.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:26 pm

"Thank you Adam." I said and he gave me a bow and I sent him back to the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Appointing your friends to your council
Ageless Vampire

Female Posts : 2711

Character sheet
Name:
Age: a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises, such as...
Affinities : Fire & Equestrian

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:20 pm

(Wow, a lot has gone down since I've been unable to write back! *grins* I'll just jump right in where I left off...)

One week ago:
Isabella :: " Of course i am i could tell when you were first talking to me." i watched him feel frusted when he spoke the word love. "Love? thats whats wrong isnt it. Well its a... very strong emotian you feel it in your heart or even if you had a crush on someone you would feel it. She might always be on your mind or she does stuff that makes you go nuts for her even more. thats kinda what love is Saetan." He must want this thing called love or something but with a human... i wouldnt want him doing that or an angel.. that just would break my heart. A demon girl would be the right way to go for him. Than i started to get butterflys. Oh my...

Present day:
Saetan :: Standing in the glaring silence of fire mountain, my home, I couldn't help the emotional shock that hit me like a thunderbolt. Love. One word that made no sense to me and yet, I felt something for Isabella. Something that I couldn't tell her, something that made me clam up and rendered me speechless as she walked away a week ago. Demons and angels alike...why couldn't I say anything to her? I thought, running my fingers through my inky black hair. Watching everything that happened though a portal of thought that shimmered like liquid diamonds, I knew that Isabella was with the vampires. I knew her dad had paid everyone a visit. I knew that the prophecy had changed. Lastly, I knew that there was no end in sight to this war.

Turning my back on the portal of thought, I paced across the cave to the seven deadly portals. The portals I controlled, the portals that effected the lives of all the humans on earth. Love. Could that be like lust? I walked over to the portal and found a couple, I covered the female in lust and watched as the couples love bloomed. But then when the male was asleep, the female found another male and still covered in lust, she was with him that very same night.

Frowning, I turned to another portal. The portal of Envy, yet another four letter word. Watching the effects of envy on some children, I knew that this was not love either. Then I felt something I knew well, wrath. Why couldn't I know love? Why did I have to be a demon? How did I end up here. Falling to my knees I screamed in agony, a deep soulless sound.

Last edited by Ageless Vampire on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed some mistakes...oops!)
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:37 pm

((Ya and Isabella said that not mia and she is with the vampires not the wolves. /sigh lol))

I sighed and sat down dealing with every thing had me struked I couldnt do a darn thing even though the procey said as me as well but what am I nothing really just some Angel leader of most but doomed by isabellas dad who wantes me to fix all of this up. HOw can I there was nothing I could do. I'm no key to this eadning the war. I am not a key to any thing. I live to proteced my kingdom to live on his war destrys every thing from my sight and every thing I once loved and cared for. I was doomed to every thing in life. All I wish for is peace and kindness and calmness. but what I get is Death Darkness and sorrow. Do I look like a problem sover. NO I dont. I'm just and Angel leader of Angels and Demons.
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Ageless Vampire

Character sheet
Name:
Age: a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises, such as...

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:48 pm

((Thanks! *lols* I fixed the mistakes!))

Feeling empty and lost, I wondered back over to the portal of thoughts and saw that Mia appeared to be alone. She sat on the thrown of the Angels with a look on her face that mirrored mine. Maybe I should talk to her? I thought and some small spark of hoped flickered inside me. An odd sensation, a flicker of hope. Demons didn't get hope. We didn't get love or light or anything heavenly. Some strange part of me understood why Mark must want Mia so badly, even though it was probably forbidden.

Stretching my wings, I left the safety of the mountain behind and went to visit Mia. Flying was the one freedom I enjoyed, as I watched my own shadow trail over the ground as I made my way back to the gates of Heaven. They opened without pause and I went to the thrown room. "Mia," I said in my soft, deep voice as I stuck my head inside the door. "Do you have a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:01 pm

((yay! and your welcome))

I looked up and saw saetan. "YEs." Isaid answering both questiond.
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Ageless Vampire

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Stepping into the room, I approached her with my normal caution. "Mia, you look so sad." I informed her, being a master of the obvious. "What's on your mind?" I blurted out, before quickly adding... "if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:15 pm

"I dont mind. Well its not a smple expalntarty. I couldnt do a darn thing even though the procey said as me as well but what am I nothing really just some Angel leader of most but doomed by isabellas dad who wantes me to fix all of this up. HOw can I there was nothing I could do. I'm no key to this eadning the war. I am not a key to any thing. I live to proteced my kingdom to live on his war destrys every thing from my sight and every thing I once loved and cared for. I was doomed to every thing in life. All I wish for is peace and kindness and calmness. but what I get is Death Darkness and sorrow. Do I look like a problem sover. NO I dont. I'm just and Angel leader of Angels and Demons. " I said.

((I'm copying from my post not to long ago lol.))
Back to top Go down
Ageless Vampire
Ageless Vampire

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:28 pm

((*lols* well this would be the 1st time Saetan's heard it *grins*))

Stammering for a moment, I wasn't expecting Mia to actually tell me what she was thinking. We hadn't had many private conversations and she knew that Mark spoke with me often. Recovering, I replied. "Mia, I wouldn't worry about Isabella's father. What could he do to you? I happen to think you might be the key to something. Don't you see what you have when you are with Mark? That is unspeakable, no one has ever heard of an angel and a demon even tolerating each other...much less being in a relationship." Dropping my head, I paused and couldn't help when my thoughts drifted to Isabella. We should be perfect for each other, then again...how could we be? How could a demon love? My eyes met Mia's and I asked her the question that was slowly killing me. "Mia, how can Mark love you? What is love?" I couldn't keep the frustration and strain out of my voice, but at least I finally asked the question.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:43 pm

((Ok makes sence. ANd I had to reread your post like for two times lol))\

I sighed. I had to think of that answer. "Love has it own unspeskable defontion. But its when two people who really care for eachother." I said with a short smile that disaperd again. but thousand of years ago. WHen i first met Mark we were both just a normal life. even though He even died before me he would offten still come see me until That day. And forever we had been." I said and looked down sad that it wasnt the same no more.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:01 pm

I was dealing with more bloody messes than i ever thought i would be dealing with. than i wonder what was saetan doing. i havent seen him in days that worried me. Was he ok? i dont know when i left he seemed fine but i also knew something was up. Plus my dad visting didnt help. Ugh why does he have to be a butt for how he acts. i am glad he wont be visting for a while. Maybe i should pay Saetan a vist. Than i dont think he wants to see me cover in blood. Gosh i hate it when these vampires are messy! I'll just stay here for awhile. My next move will be to fight in the war... with my own side. Good luck Mia you going to need it with out me your missing one of your most strong and powerful demon. I let my mind drift off to thinking about Saetan. as i sat in my chair.

" Isabella. ill be takeing the vampires to there fighting lesson."

" oh ok jake good luck. if anything goes wrong come get me please."

" Of course isabella as you wish." jaek walked off to do his job.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:14 pm

I sighed. I couldnt belive what I just heard in my mind that Isabella was going to fight but on her own side with the vampires. That left me a bit hurt now losing my own hafe of me kind. it struck a bit of pain in my chest. but I tried to ingore it but that didnt help.

((Yes Mia is hafe Demon the only person who knew that was Mark. no one else did.))
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:16 pm

" Glad i disapoint you mia. how does it feel to lose something important to you?" i smiled.

( thats awesome Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:25 pm

((yep. and I am guessing isabella can figure out she is hafe demon right??))

"Mia!" I heard that fmilaer voice no. NO I could ingore the pain and bowed before Him. "Sir." "Wheres Isabella?" That stoped me. "Dont tell me shes with the vampires again." "YEs sir." I could tell he was mad and knew the pain I am kinda going though.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:34 pm

( ya mia is in pain. she can tell strong feelings.)

" is something missing Mia?" i said though are thoughts.

I went over to Mia's place. "father what are you doing here so earlly? i was doing my duties with the vampires. Since you know of course i am there ruler."

i was covered in blood. i knew that for a fact. My father hated when i got my clothes bloody. Sily father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons War   Angels and Demons War - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angels and Demons War
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next