House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of night Fanfiction (Title can be changed but right now this is what its called)

Go down 

Should I Contuie?
Yes! Keep it going!
House of night Fanfiction (Title can be changed but right now this is what its called) Vote_lcap33%House of night Fanfiction (Title can be changed but right now this is what its called) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Heak No Stop.
House of night Fanfiction (Title can be changed but right now this is what its called) Vote_lcap0%House of night Fanfiction (Title can be changed but right now this is what its called) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe.
House of night Fanfiction (Title can be changed but right now this is what its called) Vote_lcap0%House of night Fanfiction (Title can be changed but right now this is what its called) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ehh its fine.
House of night Fanfiction (Title can be changed but right now this is what its called) Vote_lcap67%House of night Fanfiction (Title can be changed but right now this is what its called) Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

House of night Fanfiction (Title can be changed but right now this is what its called) Empty
PostSubject: House of night Fanfiction (Title can be changed but right now this is what its called)   House of night Fanfiction (Title can be changed but right now this is what its called) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:39 pm

((Here is what I have right now its not much but it will work hopefuly. Red is Main character talking bule is Zack and other colors will be metion for othere characters soon._)

Chapter 1.

I walked around my highschool hallways to my locker. When i got there my friends and boyfriend greeted me. We were just talking then it was the first time I saw the face. That was the only time to. My boyfrined Zack looked at me confused. I didnt know what the heak eas going on.
"I'll see you later." I said and headed to the bathroom. I looked in the maior(sp) and saw some thing differnt about me. I was going to go to class and act like nothing happend. Thats what I desided. I grabed my stuff and headed to class.
The whole day seemed to drag on. When school was finally over I Walked to my locker and got my stuff.
"Hey love." Zack Came up behind me and gave me a hug.
"Hi." I Said Sternfully. I wasnt in a good mood. He turned me around.
"No madder if you've changed. You'll always be my girl." He told me. I smiled. We've known each other for almost 11 years now. He loved me like no other.

((like I said it isnt much but its a start.))

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down

House of night Fanfiction (Title can be changed but right now this is what its called)
Page 1 of 1