House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is your least favorite characters

Go down 
+44
Stevie Rae is d best
apollogods
Shannedo
Allyson
Sapphire
Lashaya
wickedwizerd22
black rose
KellyBundyx
hzp5050
StarlightAido
CyndyNight
DarkDaughterAngie
Erinacchi
Emo Kitty
Marian_yas
vampirechild
Mrs.Loren.Blake
Lady Ellesmere
kittie
iLOVErephaim!
JCP1987
WazzuMan
Wonders
ZoeRedbird
Kit Kat
Demitria
heatherox03
EmoAngel
Mari-chan
Night Air
samjie156
OhsoVivian
Nightchild
Zmirazz
reha saariya
Archer43
shiger500
~*Fire*~
SweetBlood
milly
Dandelion
Caristiona
raven99
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lashaya
Freaking out
Freaking out
Lashaya

Female Virgo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Lissa
Affinities : Earth.air,water,fire. get your life story by one touch

Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:44 pm

i would have to say Neferet and Erik. they are both mean and self centered when the world dont rotate around them .
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/StayStrongUrBeautiful
Sapphire
Freaking out
Freaking out
Sapphire

Female Libra Dragon

Character sheet
Name: Tamara Kent
Affinities : Weapons

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:47 am

I don't like Zoey at all. I stopped reading the books after Burned, mostly because she's the worst main character in history. She annoyed me to no end, and she took her powers and abused them. Any guy who shows her attention, she thinks she's in love with them. She's just immature, a lot of us were more mature than that at 17 so you can't use the excuse "she's only a teenager".
Back to top Go down
http://www.yolasite.com/dreamweaavernovel
Allyson
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Allyson
Affinities : Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:16 am

I didn't like heath. He was annoying until the end.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:18 am

^Agreed Allyson.
Heath Luck is ANNOYING! Yea I see that he and Zoey are 'soul mates' but She's with Stark. Heath would only ruin everything again...
Just saying...
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Agreed, I find that Heath is a very annoying character. While I think it's cute that he has such love for Zoey, I feel that their romantic relationship should stop now. She has an amazing boyfriend who does not deserve to get hurt. Hopefully nothing will happen between Zoey and Aurox, but that's unlikely.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet
Name: Avander
Affinities : Infallible Memory

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Yeh, I feel sorry for Stark, as soon as Heath is out of the way ENTER AUROX so he can ruin everything Razz Really don't like Heath.
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:45 am

Indeed, Heath Luck is one of those characters whose very presence is always a disruption and sometimes a threat. He thinks nothing of the consequences of his actions and despite his obsession with Zoey he is pretty blind to the amount of pain he always brings her. Even dead, he seemed to only be thinking of him and Zoey, but not Zoey only, or the people she left behind. I hope against hope the Aurox doesn't turn out to be a freaking Heath clone because he was nothing but trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:52 pm

In all honesty, if I really had to say who my least favourite character is, it would have to be Neferet. Her villianous attitude borders on femme fatale and just downright hatred everyone around her. She is manipulative, dominant (or tries to be), and overall uses her "charm" to achieve her goals. It's creepy.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat
Location : Waiting for Muse to release the UK tour dates for 2013!!! #freakingout

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:24 pm

I know Neferet and Kalona are super evil and manipulative and I would hate them if they were real people but I've always loved the villians in books, so they make my favourite characters Razz

And I know it's sad to hate the protagonist of a book but, apart from Heath, Zoey is my least favourite character. She's incredibly shallow and vain. Like when that Raven Mocker gave her that scar, she was all 'oh nos! That's so ugly!' and I know I'm not a dude but don't you find a few battle scars attractive? I know they're pretty ugly to look at but it makes a girl look strong and independent. And the boys. There's possessive Erik, manipulative Loren, useless Heath, evil Kalona and then there's Stark! I find it hard to flaw this boy, plus, he's from Scotland! Giving that I am Scottish too makes me like him even more, and Zoey practically ignores him. Until Heath dies that is, then she makes love with him a few chapters after leaving Heath's precious arms! Talk about a rebound! But going back to Zoey's love life, I know relationships are kinda different in the US in the fact you can have one or two casual things at the same time and that's okay, but she had three serious relationships going all at the same time at two different points in time! At one point it was four! It's like the Casts are saying 'she has five guys worshipping her at her feet, but she's not a slut! Promise!' Having five guys and expecting not to be called a slut is like taking a hose to your computer and expecting it to work!

I won't even get started on Heath, so I'll just say I agree with everything Wazzu Man said.
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Battle scars are attractive^^
Yeah, Shannedo, you're right. Zoey is resembling more and more Bella Swan (= no good!) She's an incredibly weak main character. I'm seventeen (same age as Zoey) and I have to say that I have way more sense in my head than she does (I've never dated for one thing, because guys mean trouble).
So, right now Zoey is second in my dislike list. First is still stank ho Becca (because I actually liked Zoey in the beginning and with Becca it was hate at first sight). Erik would be the third, Loren fourth and Heath fifth. (I can't stand possessive guys, they're almost worse than man-w****s (Loren) or those with commitment issues (Heath).) (Commitment issues work both ways - those who are incredibly dependent of their partners and those who can't make a commitment.)
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:35 pm

Very true! And I think it's very admirable that you haven't dated yet. A lot of people would be all WTF? But I'm thirteen, I've never dated anyone and I get teased a little for it. When it comes to my dislikes, Bella Swan is definitely first, followed by a lot of the characters in Twilight, but Zoey is quite high up there. The only difference between Zoey and Bella is that Zoey is strong and independent, even if she does have a serious problem when it comes to loyalty. I did like Zoey to begin with, and I still find a lot of things about her respectable. She has saved the world on numerous occasions, whereas Bella lies back and lets precious Eddykins do the work, and she can handle a possessive a-hole, as she could get rid of Erik but Bella was so in wuv with Edward that she couldn't see he was the most possessive, stalker-like guy in the world! But she is seriously flawed, so much so she's beginning to be like the old Aphrodite who hands out blow jobs like chocolate bars.
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Yup, so true. It's a good thing Zoey can handle possessive guys, which Bella so cannot.

But she could be more loyal to her friends. In my opinion friends are way more important than dating partners. But that's just me who hasn't dated anyone (and I don't even want to).
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Yeh, friends are there for you through thick and thin, they need to be. And you can tell your friends what you wouldn't even dream of telling your boyfriend! Because what boyfriend wants to hear about the new t-shirt you bought or how annoying your sister is? Of course I would want my boyfriend to be my friend more than anything, but there's stuff you still wouldn't tell him just because he was a guy. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of guy friends, it's just my girl friends know stuff about me I would dread my guy friends knowing. I think that may be why Zoey has drifted from her friends so much, because they're always busy saving the world, they don't have time to chat about the next sale or people who annoy them. And also because Zoey seems to be putting all her spare time and energy into the men in her life. If I was Shaunee, Erin, Stevie Rae or Damien, I would have confronted Zoey long ago about how she always ignores me.
Back to top Go down
apollogods
Going about a regular day

Male Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:34 pm

I hate Heath,because he's dumb as ever but Zoey is stil likeing him like a dumby at times and Loren,and Erik my fave character in the whole book is Aphrodite and Stevie rae their awsome
Back to top Go down
Stevie Rae is d best
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
Stevie Rae is d best

Female Libra Rat
Location : Flying through the sky as though on wings of my own.

Character sheet
Name: Kaelie Jade

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:40 pm

OhsoVivian wrote:
[color=red]My least favorite ok there is a list here,

3rd. Sylvia............we all know why.

2nd.Grandma Redbird.

Isn't Grandma Redbird Sylvia Redbird??? I could have sworn that was her first name??
Back to top Go down
http://IWriteAboutIt56.blogspot.com
watervampire_nyx
Going to the House of Night
Going to the House of Night
watervampire_nyx

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: kuoyoki yuki icesabella iceleia darkstar nightshade shadowheart
Affinities : water,ice,visios,darkness,fire,electricity

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:43 am

neferet......she is just bad all together.....don't know why everybody hates zoey, she is different from the rest and she is very powerful.
Back to top Go down
Stevie Rae is d best
Stevie Rae is d best

Female Libra Rat
Location : Flying through the sky as though on wings of my own.

Character sheet
Name: Kaelie Jade

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:09 am

Power has a tendency to corrupt people... plus she does act whoreish.
Back to top Go down
http://IWriteAboutIt56.blogspot.com
Kit Kat
Telling your parents you are a fledgling
Kit Kat

Female Pisces Tiger
Location : Can't say....They might take me away...Again..... O.o

Character sheet
Name: Kaitlin
Affinities : Fire,Air

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:45 pm

True story right there!
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:35 am

Neferet and Heath
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat
Kit Kat

Female Pisces Tiger
Location : Can't say....They might take me away...Again..... O.o

Character sheet
Name: Kaitlin
Affinities : Fire,Air

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:48 am

Compared to neferet, heath wasn't too bad
Back to top Go down
Shannedo
Finally mastering Spirit
Finally mastering Spirit
Shannedo

Female Pisces Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:17 pm

Yeah, compared to Neferet, the queen of evil Very Happy but if you compared the most annoying person you know to Hitler, they wouldn't seem too bad Razz but on his own, Heath is incredibly annoying and too stupid to be evil.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Soul
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Midnight Soul

Female Virgo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Isabella
Affinities : spirit, earth and tellin people what to do and makes them forget things.

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:44 am

I like Zoey coz she hasnt really done anything wrong...okayy maybe she can be a little cow at times but why hate her?? and I hate Neferet coz she is a hag of hell and needs sorting out big time. I also hate Kayla coz shes a cheating b*tch who things she knws everything and really she dont.
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:17 am

After reading Hidden I went back to hating Neferet, so she's now the queen of my disliked characters list. And I decided to cut Zoey some slack for
showing some guts in the same book.

So the list would now look like this:

1. Neferet
2. Stank ho Becca
3. Loren
4. Erik (decided to cut him some slack too, though I still dislike him)
5. Heath
Back to top Go down
Snaps06
Snaps06

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Makenzie
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Actuallly, everyone is saying how much they hate Zoey and Neferet, but to be honest... it wouldn't be a book without them. Your suppost to hate Neferet, and Zoey... well she Zoey. But I don't like Shaylin. The new character with True Sight. There is somthing about her I don't like.
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:22 am

Kit Kat wrote:
Compared to neferet, heath wasn't too bad

I have to agree there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your least favorite characters   Who is your least favorite characters - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is your least favorite characters
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next