House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The last vision

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: The last vision   The last vision EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:04 pm

In the last vision, the human Rephaim said "Chose me and he'll go away" and SR answered that it's not that easy" - what do you think is meant with this?
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:49 pm

I have no idea :L It's very annoying. I think it means that for Rephaim to have a human form and walk a path of Light, he has to do more then gain Stevie Rae's acceptance. Or it could be something completely different.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:56 am

even though he already HAS her acceptance. and that's what confused me - she said to him before he returned to his father that she didn't want him to leave and she said it in the vision, too... i mean she hadn't chose him as her boyfriend or so, but I do think if she really falls in love with him, she wouldn't care if he has feathers etc (i mean, she already has feelings for him, and he didn't become human right now). i guessed that it has something to do with Dallas. I don't know, it seems for me that she really liked him and before Dallas turned mad, she always had an internal battle about the two? That would be really sad if Dallas would be the reason that she doesn't chose him.
it's annoying that it's just not clear that the vision means Sad
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:10 am

I know! It's so frustrating. I kind of saw it as that Rephaim was the one that had to accept his Humanity as apart of him. Also maybe it's supposed to be about Stevie Rae accepting both halves of Rephaim, seeing as you can't just pick the parts you like about someone and discard everything else, I think to really love someone you need to accept who they are as a whole. But maybe that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:53 am

that he has to accept his humanity is clear, i mean the bird-Rephaim attacked the human-Rephaim. It's clear what's meant with that. and ok, SR didn't accept everything from Rephaim (the scene where she turned away from him cause he'd been healed with Darkness), but she don't have to accept his dark side, cause Rephaim has to turn to Light to be a human (i guess)
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:20 am

Yeah, but she would have to accept that there is always going to be some Darkness in him, even if Rephaim choses a path of Light, just like there's some Darkness within Stevie Rae
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:01 am

i think that fact she already accepted. i mean, it was always present in his eyes (except the water-scene).
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:46 am

That is a valid point. Maybe it's about Rephaim accepting the Darkness within Stevie Rae?
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:58 am

he did that, too. He thought about that she'd been influenced from Darkness before he knew her and that she chosed light instead.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:33 am

Yes but thinking that and seeing someone you care about on the verge of tipping over are different things. For all we know, Rephaim thinks of Stevie Rae as this pure incorruptable being, and that would be difficult for Stevie Rae. I would have thought that Stevie Rae would want Rephaim to see her as she is, rather than put her up on a pedestool of Light like Dallas did.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:35 pm

he's not like Dallas. i thought that Dallas liked her because she's THE good person, THE only red high priestess. Rephaim admire her for her kindness she shows in front of him and the power that's so different from Darkness. but he likes her as the person she is, not for her role as a high priestess. He didn't gave much thoughts about this. he thought more about her behavior and her sparkling eyes and such Wink
I believe that Dallas think like i said it in the beginning is underlined when he said "i treated you like a queen, like a real High priestess". Like a high priestess is a queen, a person which stands over the others. Rephaim just handle her like an equal person.
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor
Meeting new friends at Lunch

Male Pisces Dragon

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:14 pm

I completely agree with you there. ^^

And I guess that was Dallas mistake. Stevie Rae never wanted to be treated as a queen, she always only wanted to be seen like she really is. And yep, Rephaim does that perfectly. He soothes her heart with the way he treats her, makes her feel wanted and complete. And Stevie Rae does the same, she sees the human, not the beast. That's why I think they're such a great couple.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:54 am

I think you're right. It just seemed like that to me at times Rephaim was seeing her as The Red One, powerful and dangerous first Vampyre rather than Stevie Rae. Anyone got any idea why he calls her that? I think there's more to it then her just being the first red Vampyre
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:35 am

You're right, but only at the start, right?

Hmmm, I get a feeling from the cover, that maybe the whole Red One and blood thing with Stevie Rae might play a role/get more explained. And yes, I also thing that there's more to it. Even Kalona was interested in her.

My thoughts about the whole Red/Blue fledgling thing: It seemed to me, that one difference between them is their "starting point." Blue fledglings are more on the side of Light, only very marginally influenced by Darkness, though they can still become evil.
Red fledglings on the opposite seemed more to be on the side of Darkness and always driven towards it through their desires. Though either can choose their sides before and especially when becoming a vamp, it just seemed harder for red fledglings overall.

Dunno, just a thought that has been going through my mind today.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:27 am

i agree with the expression from the fledlings.

why do ya think that because of the covers? because of the red tattoos on the arm of the guy?
i think too that there has to be more about SR, even though she get a real title from the bad ones... but i don't believe that Rephaim knows exaclty why his father is interested in her (after she "helped" Kalona to come to earth again), because he would have told her, won't he?
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Rephaim wouldn't have mentioned anything about his father unless it was vital and or nessicary. I think the fact that out of all the people that Neferet could have chosen, she chose Stevie Rae's blood to reserect her lover and Rephaim. And now Rephaim and her are bonded by blood. Seems like too much of coninsidence to me.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:12 pm

but wouldn't he have mentioned if his father is planning something evil with her?
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:18 pm

His dad was already planning something relatively evil and he didn't mention the fact that he was under orders to capture her so that his father could experiment on her and maybe use her powers to help take over the world.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:46 am

i really can't remember that Rephaim should kidnappe her, but ok i read just Burned twice^^ but i cannot understand why Rephaim didn't say it to her, i think he wouldn't want her to be hurt by his father? i'm asking myself which power she could have that is interesting for the evil ones...
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:45 am

It's mentioned in Tempted. Stevie Rae is the first, and thus far, and only one of her kind. Rephaim already knew about Stevie Rae's ability to make tunnels in the Earth so Kalona might want to use that for some reason. Kalona would also want to know more about the person that was used as a sacrifice to free him.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:40 am

Bella-Rose wrote:
Kalona would also want to know more about the person that was used as a sacrifice to free him.
but why would he wants that?
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:09 am

well Neferet sacrificed Nolan and Blake on those exact same spots and yet Kalona wasn't freed. Why was Stevie Rae's blood able to free him when the blood of others hadn't? Or at least that's what i would be thinking.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:50 pm

i always thought she did that cause they stood in her way... but ya may be right, would make more sense! so maybe there would really be an explanation, i would like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:58 am

Well they were standing in her way, but Neferet probably thought to use their deaths in a practical way, you know two birds with the one stone.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:47 am

ok i agree with that. sounds logical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The last vision Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last vision   The last vision Empty

Back to top Go down

The last vision
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next