House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Arwen
Affinities : Water and Air

HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV Empty
PostSubject: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:46 pm

((Okay so this is if they don't die and live BEFORE the seventeen years later))
T.P.O.V
I woke up in my and Lupin's bed. He was laying there watching me. I smiled and traced one of his scars "Are you ready to get up?" he whispered. I nodded "Where's Ted?" I asked worried he smiled "At his grand-parents house rember?" I nodded. I got up and changed Lupin did to. I sat down at the table there was food already there "Did you do this?" I had never seen him cook "Magic," he said and sat down eating.

We finshed breakfast and I got up rembering I had a Aura(sp) meeting "I have to go," I said my hair going bright pink as I grabbed my cloak. I kissed Lupin "See you later," I said.

I aprated to the minstry. After getting thorugh I went to the meeting, not knowing who it was called by. It was the minster, againg. He was pleading for better security, again. I left the meeting as soon as I could he had been doing this every other day for the past month. I walked out of the bulding and found a payphone. I called Lupin who answered on the first ring "Hello?" he asked.

"Hi," I said

"Tonks?" he asked "What are you doing out of the meeting?"

I rolled my eyes "It's the minster, again. Asking for security, again."

"Oh," he said "When will you be home,"

"In an hour or so," I said "I'll try to get home fast," this was are first weekend alone since the baby had come. Or should I say the first one alone when he wasn't a wolf.

"See you then," I reapted him and we hung up.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:30 pm

((No repiles (not that I expected any) but I am still writing))
L.P.O.V.
I sat in a chair. The hour seemed to take forever but Tonks came home. I ran to her and she hugged me "I missed you," she sounded like she had run all the way from the minstry.

"I did to," I said. She pulled her bag off and her travling cloak and pulled me down so we were sitting on the couch. She layed her head on my chest.

She looked up and kissed me smiling "I love you so much and I don't care if your a wolf or not," she said pulling me into a hug and kissed my neck. I looked at her "Even though I bit you?" she smiled "Even though you bit me,"

((Short I know type more later))
Back to top Go down
love_is_noise
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
love_is_noise

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:26 am

aww this is cute.....i really bawled my eyes out when harry saw their bodies with everyone elses......stupid JKRowling.......their death was completely pointless! Lupin was one of my fav characters!..and I jsut lvoed tonks!
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:27 am

((Me too. Thanks for reading!))
T.P.O.V.
I looked up at him "I need to go to the bathroom," I said to him. He nodded and I ran to the bathroom. I took a quick shower while I was there. I looked in are bedroom and grabbed a pair of sweat pants and Lupins sweatshirt which was 2 sizes to big. I put them on and walked back to Lupin. I sat down leaning into him. He mubled something and the fire sprang to life.

"I bet your not going to last ten minutes awake," he said

"What?"

"Your the one who wakes up for Ted so your going to fall asleep," he explained. I laughed a little as I leaned on him. He put his arm around me and he was right, in ten minutes I was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:40 pm

L.P.O.V.
Within a hour I was asleep to.

When I woke up she was still asleep. She woke half an hour later. "Sorry," she mubled realising she was still in my arms. She sprang to life and stood up "Breakfast?" she asked. I smlied "You know you can rest Teddy isn't here," I reminded her. She shook her head "I'm hungry I'm going to get somehting to eat," I chuckled and stood up. She started in the kitchen muttering something about shopping. I watched her search until she found some bread "Toast?" she asked. I nodded. She took the toast and put it in the toaster. The last time she used magic on it, it nearly burnt the house down.

She put the toast on some plates and sat down pushing a plate to me. She began to eat. When she was done she looked at me "Sorry for falling asleep so soon," she said. "It's ok you needed your sleep," I told her. She nodded and came over giving me a kiss before she went to get ready.
Back to top Go down
love_is_noise
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
love_is_noise

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:53 pm

aww, they are so sweet together, this couipled with the song I'm listening to(pieces by red) are making me want to cry, It's the life they should have had together, they could have been so perfect....stupid Rowling! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Death is signafgant though
They died trying to make the
world a better place and I think
that's what matters.
Back to top Go down
love_is_noise
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
love_is_noise

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:04 pm

yeah, I still wish they hadn't. It made me cry so much.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Me too.
Back to top Go down
love_is_noise
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
love_is_noise

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:44 pm

ooh, can you check out my jasper one shot fan fic thing.....i want to see what you think of it.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:43 pm

((I will in a minute))
T.P.O.V.
As I got ready I tried to rember are plans for the weekend. Today was a realxed day nothing to do. Tomarrow Remus and I were going to a Qudditch match. The day after we had invited Harry over for lunch and afterwords we would pick up Ted.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch flicking through the daily phrophet "It's all rubish," Remus muttered sitting next to me. I smiled as I countiued to flick through. I found another article about the minster's aurora meeting by Rita Skiter. The second I saw it I threw the paper into the fire "I guess you see things my way," Remus said laughing.
Back to top Go down
love_is_noise
Loving the feeling
Loving the feeling
love_is_noise

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:01 pm

this is so good!
I jsut can't get enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:24 pm

R(remus).P.O.V
The day passed with little to do. Dora and I kept falling asleep. That was yesterday and I was now getting ready for the Qudditch match. Dora had painted her face for the ocasion. I was trying to fasten the buttons to my traviling cloak "Three minutes," Dora yelled. I finally buttoned it up and ran outside. I imediatly saw the beat up tin can port key. I placed a hand on it. Soon Dora came out and placed her hand over mine. Just in time to seconds after the portkey activated(I guess that's the word).
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:19 pm

((Yes I know this has a big plot twist))
T.P.O.V.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. This couldn't be happening. I had picked up Teddy the day before and I had been watching him play. Until I figured out the date. It couldn't be. I couldn't be pregnet again. I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom. "Are you ok?" Remus asked me I leaned into him and nodded. I bent down and picked up little Teddy. His bright blue hair and his big grin. I put him on my hip as I walked around collecting his toys.

It was night now and I was giving Teddy a bath. I was washing him with both hands wand in my mouth bubles coming out of the tip. Teddy laughed with exciment as he tried to cath the glittering objects. I finshed his bath changed him into a new diaper and into his pajamas. I picked him up and hummed a lullaby as I took him to his baby bed. I laied him down and kissed his forehead. Remus said good night to Teddy and we went into the living room.

"I need to tell you something," I told him leaning into him "But you have to promise to stay here no matter what the news,"

"What is it love?" he asked rubbing my back.

"I'm pregnet," I felt his hand pause for a moment but he countinued rubbing my back.

"That's wonderful," he said.

((Okay so what do you think?))
Back to top Go down
XxLove_Me_Night_RosesxX
Attending your first ritual
XxLove_Me_Night_RosesxX

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet
Name: Elsvyr
Affinities : all musical instuments, air

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Aww this is great! Smile
Back to top Go down
XxLove_Me_Night_RosesxX
XxLove_Me_Night_RosesxX

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet
Name: Elsvyr
Affinities : all musical instuments, air

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:13 pm

love_is_noise wrote:
aww this is cute.....i really bawled my eyes out when harry saw their bodies with everyone elses......stupid JKRowling.......their death was completely pointless! Lupin was one of my fav characters!..and I jsut lvoed tonks!

same here! lupin was deffinately one of my favs... i was cying like mad for all of them
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Thanks! I loved them to it's stupid they died they were so cute!
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:46 pm

L.P.O.V.

“You’re sure?” I asked for probably the hundredth time. Dora sighed and sat next to me it was a full moon I and Teddy had taken some Wolf Bane so we were okay.

She put my hand on her stomach “Teddy almost tore out of me on full moons,” she says “What do you feel?” she asks.

I close my eyes “Nothing,” I say softly.

“Exactly now stop worrying about this one being like you,” she said her hair going from pink to red in seconds.

“I’m not, I’m not,” I say watching her hair fade back.

She lays her hand inside mine, sighs and rubs her stomach absent mindedly. It had been about three months now since she had pieced the puzzle together and realized she was pregnant. She kind of laied on top of me and drifted to sleep. I few hours later after getting Teddy in bed and everything I picked her up and carried her to our room. I laied down next to her and drifted into sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day she woke up scarmbling to get to an aura meeting when I reminded her it was Saturday she relaxed and practicly fell asleep standing there.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:39 pm

T.P.O.V.

I looked down at where my stomach was. It was a little biggish. Okay I take that back it was alot biggish. I rubbed my stomach and felt him or her kick. I laughed a little, and suddenly Lupin's arms were around me and the baby in my stomach. I leaned back into him and moved my head so I could look in his face "How are you?" I asked blowing strands of hair out of my eyes.

"Good," I said "And you?"

"I'm good," I said "Little Elizabeth or Ben is kicking though," I said moving his hand over my stomach so he could feel the baby.

He made a small suprised sound when she or he kicked again.

I laughed "The baby is a good kicker isn't he or she?" he nodded as I leaned back into him starting to fall asleep.

((What shall it be a boy or a girl?))
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:15 pm

L.P.O.V.

It was taking all I had to make sure Dora stayed off of her feet. The baby was comeing in about three weeks and she wasn't supposed to be working. I don't know why but she loved to be up and about trying to cook or clean. She was up again. This time she was trying to dust off tables and cabnets. I put my arms around her which was now near impossible. She stopped and leaned back looking up at me "Please. Plllleeeeaaassseeee. It'll just take a second and then I promise I'll be a good girl and sit down." she said her eyes begging me.

"No." I said firmly talking the wand out of her hand.

"Pllleaassee?"

"No Dora." Big mistake.

Her hair turned red and she turned around in my arms which she then pushed out of, her hair turning red "Remus I told you and everyone else that I know to call me Tonks! T-o-n-k-s Tonks!" she stopped her rant and her hair turned back to normal "I'm so sorry," she said leaning on me "That was stupid."

"No. It wasn't stupid, I call you Dora in my head and I should've known better not to call you that out loud." I said kissing her forehead "It's my fault."

She didn't respond but moved past me and sat on the couch "Ouch." she breathed.

"What? What? What?" all of that came out in a rush.

"She should join some sort of sports team when she's born, she's strong." She said as I walked over to her. She put my hand on the side of her stomach and I waited. My hand move back in suprise.

"You're right, little Elizabeth is strong."
Back to top Go down
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER
Discovering you have an affinity for Water
Discovering you have an affinity for Water
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Alexandera( alex for shortz(or ally)
Affinities : vision, can see the dead, & can tell if someone is lieing

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:59 pm

this is good!!! keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV   HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV Empty

Back to top Go down

HP fanfic Tonks and Lupin's POV
Page 1 of 1