House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:28 am

I smiled at her
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:30 am

i laughed with her. "you're cute. i'll text you later." i closed the door and waved as she drove off
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:31 am

"so what now?" i asked seth
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:31 am

"anything you want"
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:32 am

i smiled and waved then drove home
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:34 am

"feel like watching a movie?" i asked

i walked home
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:38 am

"sure. you pick"
Back to top Go down
~!Zombie_Fighter!~
Messing up a ritual
Messing up a ritual
~!Zombie_Fighter!~

Female Capricorn Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:38 am

i pulled into my driveway i turned off the engine and climbed out i alked into to my house and took my jacket off and yelled "home" then i went to my room and shut the door i fell back on y bed with a smile
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:21 pm

i got to my house and went straight to the kitchen. i was so hungry! i made a sanwhich grabbed a bottle of water and went up to my room.

i shook my head. "you're the guest. it's your pick." i said nodding at the large collection on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:53 pm

I picked out a julia roberts film. Eat Pray Love and put it in.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:57 pm

i raised my eyebrows at his choice of a flick and gave a little giggle not being able to hold it in
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:02 pm

"Whats so funny?" i asked her
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:13 pm

"nothing" i giggled
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:17 pm

I shrugged and sat down on the couch with the remote.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:24 pm

i held his hand
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:27 pm

i laced my fingers with hers.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:35 pm

i out my head on his shoulders

i texted casey *hey*
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:39 pm

I kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:45 pm

i shed as we watched the movie
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:46 pm

I liked this movie
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:53 pm

I couldn't believe I was Seth girl I was so happy
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:56 pm

I kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:25 am

i blushed under the touch of his lips
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:28 am

"love you" i whispered
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:33 am

milly wrote:

i texted casey *hey*

i looked up at him and nodded "i love you too"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)   The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ultimate love triangle of all love triangles. (Milly, Zombie fighter,and courtney only please)
Page 16 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next