House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Erik's Condition~

Go down 
+11
milly
Emo Kitty
WazzuMan
Afua
SerenityLynn
Crystal Rose
EmoAngel
*~*NightAngel*~*
BookBrat
Bella-Rose
Mari-chan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crystal Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Crystal Rose

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Star Light
Affinities : Spirit,and Darkness

Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:48 pm

I totally agree with you Erik has been through quite a lot, and he doesn't get any respect for what he has been through. He is just treated like an overly stupid guy that no one really wants to help out with what he's been through so I stand by what I am about to say people need to pay attention to Erik he does have feelings and he is not a robot.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Victoria_Tod
WazzuMan
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:01 am

Zoey admitted she was wrong. Erik didn't, that's why no one pays any more attention. Honestly, how can anyone forgive an ignorant fool who doesn't even recognise they've done something wrong. Ultimately Erik is responsible for himself. The others have more important things to do than comfort a grown vampyre who abandoned their cause because of petty relationship issues. Besides, Erik had his own friends before the nerd herd, maybe he should talk to them if he so badly needs some attention.

Honestly, I got the guy's mind set, I really did. He had trust issues with Zoey, who wouldn't? But she couldn't ignore Stark or Heath, and the whole Kalona+A-ya issue was created centuries before she was born. Sure, he didn't know, but it's not like he gave her a chance. He ambushed her and demanded attention, anyone would have gotten sick of it real fast.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Please could you stick to the topic of Erik's Condition
Thanks
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:25 am

^ It is possible it has everything to do with his "condition". Erik was running away not just from Neferet but his unresolved issues with Zoey. If he leaves now his attitude might not change, maybe it would even get worse. It could be why Nyx grounded him in Tulsa and gave him a life-changing responsibility. I am convinced this move has an ulterior purpose that will directly influence his character.
Back to top Go down
milly
Walking back to my dorm
Walking back to my dorm
milly

Female Aquarius Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Milly
Affinities : None that she was aware of.

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm

i completly and utterly agree with Bella-Rose! I think that Erik is right to feel the way he does, and no offense but i like him so much more than i like Zoey...
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:29 pm

WazzuMan wrote:
Zoey admitted she was wrong. Erik didn't, that's why no one pays any more attention. Honestly, how can anyone forgive an ignorant fool who doesn't even recognise they've done something wrong. Ultimately Erik is responsible for himself. The others have more important things to do than comfort a grown vampyre who abandoned their cause because of petty relationship issues. Besides, Erik had his own friends before the nerd herd, maybe he should talk to them if he so badly needs some attention.

Honestly, I got the guy's mind set, I really did. He had trust issues with Zoey, who wouldn't? But she couldn't ignore Stark or Heath, and the whole Kalona+A-ya issue was created centuries before she was born. Sure, he didn't know, but it's not like he gave her a chance. He ambushed her and demanded attention, anyone would have gotten sick of it real fast.

No see that's what i have the problem with. Zoey didn't admit that she was wrong. As a reader i can see how Zoey and Erik were just as bad as each other, but nobody else in cannon says this. Everyone is all "Erik is a jealous jerkface/possessive asshat" and "Poor Zoey, that totally sucks for you." I was expecting Aphrodite to continue with her previous attitude she had in Chosen, for example: "I understand that Erik was a possessive *edit your post and this will go away*-hat, and his behaviour was totally uncalled for, but i told you that Erik expects a girlfriend who makes him her number one priority, and if you couldn't do that, then you shouldn't have got back with him. I mean, you do know that saving the world is more important than your guy-drama?" Which would have been very Aphrodite and maybe add "One down, two to go." but perhaps that's just me.
Back to top Go down
iLOVErephaim!
Going to the House of Night

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Quote :

....What? I don't mean to make you feel like your comment is wrong, but if she could not ignore Heath and Stark then she should have let Erik go sooner. Heath=Consort, Stark=Warrior, Erik=Boyfriend #3. Which of those seem the most important? Zoey is not a stupid character and really guys, she knew she was only keeping Erik around because he was "super hot" and "popular." She is a High Priestess, yes she is still a teenager capable of making understandable mistakes, but come on! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Erik was the most shallow choice and the most expendable one at that. Don't get me wrong, I like Zoey, but the whole Erik thing ticked me off. If my boyfriend was with 2 other girls and ignored me you can bet I'd ambush him ( that was the only way Erik ever saw Zoey because she was always busy) and demand attention! Really, if Zoey is a teenager and allowed to make mistakes than can't Erik too? He thought he loved her, of course he would be upset with her being with 4 other guys. (Although I totally understand the Kalona thing.) And being pocessive? She was with 2 other guys and recently cheated on him with a teacher and she had the right to say he was pocessive because he called her out on it? I'm sorry, I don't agree.

As for "his condition," I think it was a way for Nyx to tell him he had to stay. He is sort of like a teacher and Z and SR need someone with authority other than themselves to back them up. But I do feel bad. It's not Erik's fault everyone spoiled him because he's attractive. He doesn't know any better because he was never told any better. He's been through a lot and has no affinity or Son of Erebus status. What will he do to stop Neferet? Dramatize her to death? Yes he can use his authority to stand up to her but the poor boy is afraid for his life. I'd want to book it too if I had no power to defend myself. Overall Erik is a scared young man who has just been given the gift to turn people's lives, who are just like him with no power, upside down and pull them into the disaster that is sure to come. I sympathize with him.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
Eavesdropping on her conversation
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Haruhi Yuki
Affinities : Sword/Judo/Tai quan do

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:13 pm

I absolutly love it, i think he will be a great tracker and a great friend and aly to the good side when a battle insues Smile
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:26 am

yess!
i do see Eriks pouint in going to Hollywood and away from everything. but it is going to be a tough 4 years being a tracker. Bella Rose i go by what you say Smile it is sad how the other tracker didnt reassure the kids but i hope Erik will.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Bella Swan

Female Taurus Goat

Character sheet
Name: Bella
Affinities : Sprit, Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Shielding, Orbing

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:42 am

OMG how did that happen and I mean no offense to Erik lovers but why to Erik I mean I just don't understand as to why he became a tracker I don't really understand the whole tracker thing I mean I just thought they Mark the kids n that's it so can someone go into details of trackers for me plz cuz the handbook didn't go into details of that either theirs alot of things that the handbook doesn't go into
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Bella Swan

Female Taurus Goat

Character sheet
Name: Bella
Affinities : Sprit, Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Shielding, Orbing

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:01 am

It's so sad and I really feel for they guy I like him in the begining but later on he just became really needy of Zoey and possessive she did wrong yes that's true but all this was new to her she's different then the others she has 5 elements tatooes that no one else has but full grown Vamps so what could she do she didn't know what to do or where to start her mother practically disowned her she feel into Nefs trap With Blake so yeah Erik probably needed to be a Tracker he has a purpose things happen for a reason so I guess we have to wait and see where that leads him and how he takes it
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:13 pm

I think Erik will be a better traker than the previous ones beacause he may of been possesive of Zoey , but he is a good guy and a nice guy so maybe he will explain things to the people who are marked and make them feel not so alone or afraid.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Bella Swan wrote:
OMG how did that happen and I mean no offense to Erik lovers but why to Erik I mean I just don't understand as to why he became a tracker I don't really understand the whole tracker thing I mean I just thought they Mark the kids n that's it so can someone go into details of trackers for me plz cuz the handbook didn't go into details of that either theirs alot of things that the handbook doesn't go into

in Marked it sortof explains.

Trackers are the Vampyres who sence a human going to go through the change.
they seek them out, and when they find them, they mark them.
thats what i can remember.

i hope that answers your Q
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:44 pm

iLOVErephaim! wrote:
Quote :

....What? I don't mean to make you feel like your comment is wrong, but if she could not ignore Heath and Stark then she should have let Erik go sooner. Heath=Consort, Stark=Warrior, Erik=Boyfriend #3. Which of those seem the most important? Zoey is not a stupid character and really guys, she knew she was only keeping Erik around because he was "super hot" and "popular." She is a High Priestess, yes she is still a teenager capable of making understandable mistakes, but come on! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Erik was the most shallow choice and the most expendable one at that. Don't get me wrong, I like Zoey, but the whole Erik thing ticked me off. If my boyfriend was with 2 other girls and ignored me you can bet I'd ambush him ( that was the only way Erik ever saw Zoey because she was always busy) and demand attention! Really, if Zoey is a teenager and allowed to make mistakes than can't Erik too? He thought he loved her, of course he would be upset with her being with 4 other guys. (Although I totally understand the Kalona thing.) And being pocessive? She was with 2 other guys and recently cheated on him with a teacher and she had the right to say he was pocessive because he called her out on it? I'm sorry, I don't agree.

Another misinterpretation of something I thought was quite simple. Diversity is a pain like that. Perhaps it would help if you didn't consider the three guys as the "warrior", the "consort", and the "boyfriend". Stark and Heath didn't have those titles when this all began. Perhaps think of Stark as "the guy who losing himself to Darkness" or "the guy who took an arrow for Z", whatever was appropriate for the situation. And Heath, just think of him as the naive hormone-driven idiot that puts his life and others in danger on a regular basis. And know I disapprove of his being her consort, regardless of the benefits of fresher blood or the complications of Imprinting. That is a matter of opinion though, so I doubt everyone would see it as another mistake to add to the list.

As for Erik getting the short stick, that's just the way it had to be. Stark needed Zoey, and Heath unfortunately still needed a babysitter despite his age. Their needs were greater than Erik's, not to mention Zoey's mission should always be the highest priority. Erik should have waited, he picked the worst time to get into it, and that's what it took for her to realise their "relationship" was nothing but a big distraction. The only reason she hold onto him so long was to hold on to whatever fuzzy feelings she had about him, which are now buried. Thank the goddess.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:59 pm

I'm happy now that Zoey and Erik had a little talk and decided being friedns was for the best, thank goodness, now hopefully Erik will be a great help now and help Zoey and the gang in some action of killing some of the baddies.
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:29 am

^ If he gets over himself. You saw what he said about being a Tracker. He was all "boohoo, I won't get to be the next Brad Pitt." He also didn't want to be known as the guy who ruins lives by Marking kids. Why is it that for Erik, one way or another, he makes it about himself? "Life isn't fair, get used to it."
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:04 pm

^yeah that is true, i was just saying, Hopefully with Erik not being focused on zoey he can actualy be of some help and not a neusance, i miss Eric from Marked/Betrayed he was nicer and fought for the right thing.
Back to top Go down
iLOVErephaim!

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:53 pm

Quote :
As for Erik getting the short stick, that's just the way it had to be. Stark needed Zoey, and Heath unfortunately still needed a babysitter despite his age. Their needs were greater than Erik's, not to mention Zoey's mission should always be the highest priority.

Yeah, exactly. Zoey knew that to and still held on to him just because she thought he was hot. She wasn't thinking like a high preistess should. Yeah Heath is an idiot, I totally agree and didn't like him as her consort, and yeah, Stark totally needed her help realizing he could change back to the path of Nyx. That's what I'm saying. She could have let him go, and let's face it, she realized that a long time ago. Erik was there from the beginning. She knew she wasn't completley done with Heath, but she went after Erik anyway. Same with Blake. Then she made Stark her warrior, which is really cool by the way. I don't know, I'm not saying Erik is a little angel here, just that he's not all to blame and not as big of a jerk as Zoey makes him out to be. IN MY OPINION.

And if I had the oppurtunity to be the next Brad Pitt and had no power to help out in the fight but was made to stay 4 years and halt my dreams I'd cry to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Condition~   Erik's Condition~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erik's Condition~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: House of Night :: House of Night Books :: Awakened-
Jump to: