House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider

Go down 
+3
^.^drusilla^.^
Angel of Music
Caristiona
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider Empty
PostSubject: Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider   Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Kissed by a Warlock
By Gabriel Rider

Chapter one: A fortuitous Meeting

Days and months pass by, yet nothing seems to really be happening here in the city. It all remains the same while I, change each and every day….

“Mr. Warden, Pay attention!” I look up from my journal and stare blankly at my English Teacher Mrs. Black. “This is your last warning Mr. Warden, the next time I shall have to send you to the office.” “No, we wouldn’t want that Mrs. Black, after all, you do it all the time and yet Here I am, unchanged by your attempts to discipline me.” I smirk as I see the fury in her eyes as her face turns blue with rage. “OUT!!!!!!!!” she shouts and I gather my things and walk towards the door, but as I am walking out the classroom door, I turn and look at her “well, I guess we will be seeing each other shortly.” I grin and duck as she throws the stapler at my head.
A few minutes later, I walk down the hall and just smirk as I hear her screams of frustration. “You know you shouldn’t do that Alexei” I turn my head and see my friend Lain leaning up against the lockers, waiting for me. “And just how do propose I get out of class to meet you otherwise my friend?” I ask innocently and he scowls. “Well you know you could always fake illness, or something like normal People do.” I shrug “and where is the fun in that?” I look up at him and smile devilishly. He just laughs and we walk further down the hall towards the doors leading to the courtyard.
I Push open the doors and we walk out into the sunlit day. As we walk the campus, we both remain silent, for as long as I can remember, Lain and I have always been together, Laughing and fighting our way together through life and it’s obstacles. But lately we have been growing more distant, he with his life, and me with mine. It’s times like these that I wonder whats going on in his life to make him so distant. “So how’s your Girlfriend?” I look at him and he pales slightly and he laughs nervously “oh, Isabel, she’s Great” I poke him with my elbow “come on, tell me… did you…” I laugh at him, as his face turns Scarlet, almost matching his hair.

“what… No… honestly…. Lexi you ask the strangest questions…. I … I…..” he stutters. I take his hand and run over to our favorite spot. “I was just kidding. I know you don’t have the stones for it yet.” I laugh softly to myself and sit beneath the tall Willow tree and relax in it’s shade. He just looks down at me and then looks away and up towards the sky “It’s not that I don’t, It’s just that I don’t think I am ready for that… I don’t think she’s the one.” I sigh “wow, I forgot how much of a romantic you are.” I reach out for his hand and pull him down, but instead of landing next to me, he lands on top of me.
“oops, sorry I didn’t think that would happen, hey are you all right?” I look down at him and his face is once again red. The bell rings and Students start to flood the courtyard, trying to get to their next class. Lain rushes to his feet and looks down at me “I have to go now, I will call you later ok? Bye!!!!!!!” He runs towards the sidewalk where his Eclipse is parked and I lose him in the crowd. Speachless I wait till the next bell rings and then pick myself up from under the tree. “bye then… I guess…” I say to myself and grab my Messenger Bag and walk off of the campus and towards the Train Station.
I walk slowly trying to process what had just happened, but I can’t figure it out. “why would he act that way… was it something I said? No, it couldn’t be that… then what” I ask myself quietly and walk up the stairs to the ticket booth. “Hello Alex, how are you today?” asks the Ticket Booth Clerk “I’m good, thank you for asking.” I slide my School ID through the Scanner and the clerk hands me my ticket. “Have a good day Alex” He smiles and I walk away silently.
I board the train to go downtown

(more to come later)
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

PostSubject: Re: Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider   Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:51 pm

That is really good. Can't wait for more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider   Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:48 pm

It is? wow... thanks
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

PostSubject: Re: Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider   Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:51 pm

It is. and your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

PostSubject: Re: Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider   Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:19 am

I like it! Cant wait for more
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
Researching so you don't screw up again
Researching so you don't screw up again
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet
Name: Uri
Affinities : Fire,Electricity,

PostSubject: Re: Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider   Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider 69035 OMG!! i love it i want more!! Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider 659590 i dont have the patientce Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider 312638
Back to top Go down
http://bdbseries.forumotion.com/
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider   Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:29 am

Really like it cnt wait for more.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo
Location : In the dark corner with him, who says i have to behave?

Character sheet
Name: Reva
Affinities : Shadows (Underworld), empath, wolves/bats, writing

PostSubject: Re: Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider   Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Looks good, purple ninja, i like it, reminds me of you/
Back to top Go down
http://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com/
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider   Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Thats really good i like it. I cannot wait for more ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER
Discovering you have an affinity for Water
Discovering you have an affinity for Water
ZOEY AND STARK FOREVER

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Alexandera( alex for shortz(or ally)
Affinities : vision, can see the dead, & can tell if someone is lieing

PostSubject: Re: Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider   Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 pm

that's really good. Post soon as you can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider   Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider Empty

Back to top Go down

Kissed by a Warlock By Gabriel Rider
Page 1 of 1