House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.)

Go down 
+7
peachy6831
Mel Dawn
Marked_by_Nyx
graciella
nick
Crystal Rose
Demitria
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Demitria
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Demitria

Female Capricorn Rat

Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) Empty
PostSubject: Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.)   Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Baawww!!!! Why jack! D': that part was so sad.

Innocent gay guys shouldnt have to diiieeee. xD

What was the saddest part for you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Kikitheraverkitty.deviantart.com
Crystal Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Crystal Rose

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Star Light
Affinities : Spirit,and Darkness

Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.)   Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:18 pm

for me the sadest part was when Dragon decided never to forgive even after Nyx forgave him
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Victoria_Tod
nick
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
nick

Female Posts : 12

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.)   Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Heath come back
sorry i hate that and all the phrases like "if i know it before" or "before everything went wrong" 'cuz those phrases is about something that will happen yet and so no good to Stark that i'm sad already.
Back to top Go down
graciella
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
graciella

Female Pisces Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.)   Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:09 pm

the sadest part was either when jack died or when dragon wouldnt forgive
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.)   Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:16 pm

When Jack died. I loved Jack. I still do. T_T I mean.... Damien and Jack were supposed to be together for life and beyond! Soul Mates! Oh gosh... I'm crying now just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Mel Dawn
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
Mel Dawn

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: Mel Dawn
Affinities : Fighting

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.)   Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:35 pm

When Jack Died. Hands down. Nothing else will rank higher for me. I cried for like ever afterward. I'm about to cry now!! Specially he was all like, Defying Gravity and stuff. That song is like my total favorite now. Awww, poor Jack. Okay, and still mad.

The whole, your soul will meet his again, I like it and I don't like it. I mean, it won't be Jack and Damien. It'll be some kid with Jack's soul, and Damien. It won't be Jack again!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Little-Dhampir.piczo.com
peachy6831
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx

Female Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.)   Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:17 am

ya, cant believe jack dies, it might be like heath tho, he might come back to help Damien???
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.)   Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:55 pm

I was very sad when Jack died. He was one of my favourite characters and i really cannot understand why he had to die. The way Damien behaved remembered me much of myself when my father died, which made it much harder for me to read the scenes. I really understood how Damien feels and that's horrible Sad
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.)   Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Jack dyig made me cry!!! In school haha
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.)   Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Towards the ending of Betrayed when Zoey first meets her undead best friend, specifically when Stevie Rae was more herself but not willing to consider the possibility that she could fight what she was becoming. Heath/Jack's death, tragic, but I've heard that song played a thousand times over. Stevie Rae's undead days were more intense, mature, and most of all, darker. I miss that dark element she and the rest of the undead represented earlier in the series. It felt more serious, darker and absolute, worse than anything else Neferet has done since IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.)   Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm

@wazz: i'm pretty sure there would be something in Destined, cause there were so much hints in Awakened where SR did something and her eyes/her earth power had a red glow... To be honest i'm sad about that cause SR is one of the ones in the book with the brightest heart, i guess not much could have done so much good things like SR...
But there are still the bad fleds, they would join Neferet and do bad things, i'm sure about that...

I read the book a second time and thought that the little funeral from SRs mum was a very sad moment (though it was really kitchy, but it was very sad, too) and the moment when Rephaim told Kalona that Kalona never gave him love in this century - which showed me that there was a time where life for Rephaim and Kalona was more harmonic... and i guess that's sad, too when ya realize that your own father doesn't love you...
Back to top Go down
18simona03
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
18simona03

Female Pisces Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Simona
Affinities : Air, Fire, WATER, Earth, Spirit, Ability to see auras of people

PostSubject: :( oooh ):   Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:22 pm

OMG, neferet ia *edit your post and this will go away*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.)   Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:52 pm

I was staring at the book like "oh no not jack, why him" I wouldn't leave the page for like an hour and i had stopped reading. it was sad what happen to jack. but i also had to keep reading because i wanted to know what will happen to Stevie Rae and Rehpaim
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.)   Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:58 pm

There is already a topic about the deaths of these characters. Please move you discussion over there. Thank-you.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.)   Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad moments.. ( SUPER SUPER SPOILERS. Don't read if you havent read the whole series so far.)
Page 1 of 1