House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) Empty
PostSubject: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:34 pm

"I'm dumping you." Amber said to me.
My mouth fell open like it had been nailed to the floor. On all days to do so she picked Valentine's Day. It was like she had taken my heart and stomped on it until it was laying in a puddle of blood and lifeless. "But why?" I asked. She looked at me with a look of resentment. "Because I don't know if I ever loved you. You are weak and pathectic. I don't even know how you were voted the captin of the football team." She said to me. "But but but.....I can make myself stronger..Make myself the strong man you want." I said frantically.
" Get lost Mark." The next thing I knew I was watching her walk away from me with her girlfriends.
I walked down the hallway with my head down with a dozen roses in one hand and a heart-shaped box of chocolates in the other. They now served no purpose. I should just throw them away, I thought to myself. I was so stupid to think that I could keep Amber as my girlfriend. While having theses thoughtsI bumpped into someone. This person was a girl. I think her name was Jasmine.
"Watch where your going!" She said to me. "Don't you even have the manners to offer me a hand up?!"
I looked down at her. "Sorry.." I mumbled. I let the roses and the box drop to the floor. I offered her my hand. She laced her fingers with mine and I pulled her up to her feet. The skin on her hand was warm and soft even though everyone else's hands were rough from the dry air of winter.
"You can let go of my hand anytime now." She said with a bit of an annoyed tone. I reluctantly let go of her hand. I picked up the roses and the box of chocolates.
"Do you like roses?" I asked randomly.
"Yes. Why?" She asked with a curious expression.
I handed her the roses. "In that case then Happy Valentine's Day." I was going to keep the chocolate and eat it later.
"Um..Thanks?" She said and walked away.
"Welcome!" I called to her.
I headed to the weight room so I could think and do my daily workout so I could stay in shape for the next football season. If Coach was here he would probably be telling me get my game face on and think about Amber later. I sighed and bumped up the speed on the treadmill. My body moved in time like a well oiled machine. Soon I had it up to it's top speed. I knew later my calves would be sore but I didn't really care at the moment. I wanted to forget about Amber. I wanted to forget her blue eyes that I loved looking into and her long blonde hair that I liked running my fingers through when we kissed. I shook my head. I needed to focus. I needed to finish my run on the treadmill and then go home.
When I went to the parking lot I ran into her again. The her being Jasmine. Her mousey brown hair was wet and she wasn't wearing a coat. Maybe she did a winter sport? I jogged over to where she was.
"Hey Jasmie. I'm sorry about bumping into you. I was spaced out because-"
"Because Amber dumped you?" She said finishing my sentence.
"Uh...yea... How did you know?"
"Because she was kissing Bruce Smith in the dusty stacks in the back of the library for the past few weeks. She's not the right girl for you anyways."
What she said blew my mind but also angered me. I had never cheated on Amber. So why did she cheat on me with one of my teammates? I decided to be angry about this later. I wanted to talk to Jasmine. "Can I ask why your here so late?"
"Winter Track."
I nodded. "So if Amber isn't the right girl for me then who is?"
"I don't know. Only time will tell and you first of all should eat that box of chocolate and let time heal your wounded heart. Chocolate helps a lot."
"That's one thing I've never understood."
"Chocolate is like a sweet lover who isn't limited. Well I suppose it is limted as to how much chocolate you have on hand. But it just helps. Eating a tub of chocolate ice cream and watching a movie of some sort helps as well."
"Have you ever had your heart broken?"
"Now that's my secret." She said as her lips frowned a little.
"I could beat up who broke your heart."
"Now why would you do that for me?"
"Because a guy should be lucky if he even gets to kiss you once."
She pressed her lips together. "I wouldn't tell you who even you had truth syrum on you."
"That's a bold statement, Jasmine."
"Even if it is a bold statement it's the truth. see you tomorrow, Mark."
She walked away to a black Ford Mustang GT. I sighed. I was left alone in the empty parking lot with a box of chocolate in my left hand, my backpack on my back, and my fingers wrapped around the handles of my gym bag. I walked to my red truck and threw my backpack and gym bag on the passenger side and let the box of chocolate rest on the space between me and my bags. I started up my truck and went home.
When I walked into the house my mom hugged me.
"How was school honey?"
"It was fine." I said dully.
"Did Amber like the roses and chocolate?"
"I-um...she was out sick today" I lied.
"Poor thing. Oh. Your sister's home. She's in your room."
"Why is she in my room?"
"Because she missed you while she was away."
I just shrugged and headed up to my room. When I reached my room my sister was laying down on my bed. She sat up.
"Hey! Little brother."
"Hi Amy."
"How's your girlfriend?"
"None of your concern. Now get out of my room."
She put her hands up. "Fine. I'll go." She got up off my bed and walked out of my room. I sat down on my bed. The top blanket was still warm from where she had been laying down. I kicked of my shoes and then laid down on my bed. I looked up at my ceiling until I fell asleep.
I slept soundly until my alarm went off at 7:00 Am. I hit the snooze button with my fist and reluctantly got out of bed. I took my morning shower and then got dressed. I was not in the mood for school but I knew I had to go. Once I was dressed and ready I went downstairs, said good morning to my mom,and then went out to my truck. I got in it and drove to school.
I walked into school and headed in the direction of the indoor track. But who should see on my way there? Amber, and she was not alone. She was with Bruce. One of my fellow team players on the football team. I felt the blood in my viens boiling under my skin. I walked faster to the locker room so I could change into my gym clothes. Once I was dressed I went out to the track and started doing streches that would loosen me up. When I looked up there was a girl curled up in a corner with her legs pulled up to her chest. I started to walk over to the girl. But what if she wants to be alone?, I thought. I sighed. There wasn't any harm in asking,right?
When I reached the corner I realized that it was Jasmine. But why was she here alone? She was sniffling. Was she crying? If so why was she crying?
"Jasmine... Are you okay?"
"Go away." She said and looked up at me. "Go away, now."
Her right cheek was red. Like someone had slapped her hard across the face.
"What happened to you, Jasmine?"
"None of your bussiness, Mark."
"Yes. I think it is. Who hurt you?"
"Stay away from me Mark." She said as she got up.
"Fine. When you do want to tell someone come find me."
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:39 pm

(I'll be Amber and Jasmine)

Name:Amber
role: Is a popular cheerleader and in the in crowd. Cheated on Mark and knows how to threaten people.
pic: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) 11591_ad4b0

Name:Jasmine
role: Is going to be Mark's saving grace. Shes a good student and does track.
pic:Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) Rds104070

Last edited by courtney on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:17 pm

That makes me Mark!

Name: Mark Kenzington
Role: Maim Character
Pic: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) 1253482352_2679_full
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:22 pm

He wouldn't understand.......His ex Amber had been the one who slapped me...She threatened me. She had told me to leave Mark alone. I ran to the girls locker room where he couldn't get me.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:25 pm

I walked away slowly. She didn't want to talk about it.. Fine. Not that it really mattered. I sighed and opened my locker. Stupid Valentines day.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:32 pm

I really didn't want to go to the rest of my classes but I knew I had to. I sighed as I got dressed in my jeans, blouse,and my boots. I grabbed my back pack. I internally sighed. I had English class with both Amber and Mark. I sighed again. What was I going to do?
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:50 pm

I grabbed my books and walked in English. Unfortunately I sat next to Amber in this class.. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:56 pm

I didn't sit next to anyone in English class but I didn't mind.....but what I however did mind was that our teacher had sprung a partners project.

I eyed Jasmine and smiled. Her cheek was still red from where I had slapped her. She wasn't fit to be his next girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm

I starred at my books as I sat down and tried not to look at Amber as best as I could. I looked up when my name was called.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:06 pm

"Mark you are partners with Jasmine"

I internally groaned....why!?!?!?, I thought.

What!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?, I thought. How could our teacher partner them up!?
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:42 pm

I looked back at Jasmine and nodded. Alright... i can do this. She hates me but I can do this...
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:46 pm

I moved my books in front of me so he could sit next to me. Teacher called off the rest of the partners.

Well I was happyish. I was partnered with my newest boy toy Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:32 am

I nodded and sat next to her. I waited as the others got into their groups. I could only sigh as Amber's name was called... right after Bruce. Of course Bruce and Amber would get stuck together. I mean who else? But then again neither of them were really good when it came to book smarts so... revenge in the from of a grade? Was it worth it? H*ll no.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:09 am

For the project we had to read Romeo and Juliet and then choose a scene to act in front of the class...
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:10 am

I nodded and looked at all the scenes that we had to chose from. "Ok. So you're Juliet and I'm Romeo, that goes without saying. But what scene do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:12 am

"I don't know yet." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:14 am

I looked down at the sheets and said, "We could do the one where they first meet. Or when they meet on the balcony. Those are both basically two person scenes."
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:14 am

"Or we could do the death scene." I mumbled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:16 am

I blushed. "Sure," I said. "I'd do the death scene with you."
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:17 am

I nodded and look the death scene over. We had a tonight to practice and then tomorrow in class to preform.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:20 am

I nodded and said, "Let's start this after Paris has died," I said.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:21 am

"Wait until after school for us to practice ours..for now just learn your lines."
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:32 pm

I nodded. "want to meet in the library?"
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:34 pm

"Don't matter to me." I left a slip of paper with my cell phone number.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:36 pm

I smiled and wrote mine on a different slip. "Call me if you need help learning," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)   Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumped on Valentine's Day(marked by nyx and courtney only)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next