House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zoey's Awful Mother

Go down 
+4
Erinacchi
ZoeRedbird
~*Fire*~
Mrs.Loren.Blake
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Zoey's Awful Mother Empty
PostSubject: Zoey's Awful Mother   Zoey's Awful Mother EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:45 pm

What Zoey's Mother did to her when Zoey went to see her grandmother was wrong. She acted hateful and rude to her on her birthday. And the biggest problem I had with this is that she gave Zoey a book with her family tree which had her step-father written down as her father. I can't blame Zoey and her Grandmother for acting out against her Mother/Daughter. And to add to the point Zoey's Mother gets made at her for not calling home every once in a while. If I recall at the visitation day at the school Zoey's mother walked out on her and told her how disapointed they were at her. If I was Zoey no way would I call my mother after that.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Loren.Blake
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Mrs.Loren.Blake

Female Gemini Dog
Location : Out by the Eastern Wall, mourning Loren's death with Darius and Erik x

Character sheet
Name: Evangeline Nevaeh
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's Awful Mother   Zoey's Awful Mother EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:24 am

I feel the exact same way, that book that her mother gave her wasn't even a present that Zoey liked, it was a present that her mother and step-loser liked and expected her to like just as much. It was selfish and hurtful and parents shouldn't be like that, so I'm glad that Zoey has her grandmother and her friends but if Zoey's mother really did 'miss' Zoey then she should basically learn to grow a backbone and stop having her husband think for her because that's just pathetic and you should never let any man tell you how to live!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HaanniieeB         www.twitter.com/Hanna
~*Fire*~
Mod
Mod
~*Fire*~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Calla Tor
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's Awful Mother   Zoey's Awful Mother EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Ello this topic has been inactive for sometime if you wish to keep this topic open please make a post by May 20, 2011
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's Awful Mother   Zoey's Awful Mother EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:51 am

i guess the present was something the 'step-loser' picked.
Zoeys mum wouldnt of been so mean, and something happens in Awakened that changes Zoeys mums veiw of things........
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's Awful Mother   Zoey's Awful Mother EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:08 am

ZoeRedbird♥ wrote:
i guess the present was something the 'step-loser' picked.
Zoeys mum wouldnt of been so mean, and something happens in Awakened that changes Zoeys mums veiw of things........
I think that stupid book was something step-loser picked. Zoey's mom is just weak, not actually mean. I think she would've got Zoey something she would've liked if the step-loser didn't exist.

But Zoey's grandma was great. "That man is such a damn turd monkey."
Okay, that goes off topic.
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's Awful Mother   Zoey's Awful Mother EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:25 am

^ lolz
my point exactly XD
Back to top Go down
black rose
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
black rose

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name: Chloe
Affinities : water & air

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's Awful Mother   Zoey's Awful Mother EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:20 pm

i think zoey's mom was just being walked all over by her husband. I HATED her husband!!!! he makes me soooo mad!!!! he is just with zoey's mom because he wants the perfect family and when zoey got marked he went all crazy!!!! ( but he was already crazy!!!!)
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's Awful Mother   Zoey's Awful Mother EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:06 am

^ Not crazy. A fraud and a religous zealot, whom now that I think about it has broken his marital vows. No, I was wrong, he is insane.
Back to top Go down
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's Awful Mother   Zoey's Awful Mother EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:53 am

Thanks, WazzuMan, I see I'm not the only one who thinks step-loser is insane^^
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
Hannahofnight
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Hannahofnight

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name: Hannah Night
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's Awful Mother   Zoey's Awful Mother EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:08 am

Zoey'sBFF wrote:
What Zoey's Mother did to her when Zoey went to see her grandmother was wrong. She acted hateful and rude to her on her birthday. And the biggest problem I had with this is that she gave Zoey a book with her family tree which had her step-father written down as her father. I can't blame Zoey and her Grandmother for acting out against her Mother/Daughter. And to add to the point Zoey's Mother gets made at her for not calling home every once in a while. If I recall at the visitation day at the school Zoey's mother walked out on her and told her how disapointed they were at her. If I was Zoey no way would I call my mother after that.

Totally agree with you!

It seems like Zoey's mother dosen't have a life she seems so weak that woman. I really hate men like the step-loser who looks down on women. Poor Zoey she must have been really hurt but she's a strong girl. If I was her I would probably crying. How can a mother treat her daugher like that!? Was really low to do that. I wouldn't even call my mother after that if I were Zoey. Go Zoey and the granmother! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HONReader_Diva
Freaking out
Freaking out
HONReader_Diva

Female Capricorn Snake

Character sheet
Name: Nikki Ireland
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's Awful Mother   Zoey's Awful Mother EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:43 am

Guest wrote:

I agree!! She is so curel!! I cant stand her!! she was just awful!! By the way love the color orange txt!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's Awful Mother   Zoey's Awful Mother EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:04 pm

WazzuMan wrote:
^ Not crazy. A fraud and a religous zealot, whom now that I think about it has broken his marital vows. No, I was wrong, he is insane.

haha yes exactly what I feel!

the mom was aweful, but again, that's because she is weak and follows every breath of step loser. the "gift" was a lash out, nothing more. talk about shallow. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's Awful Mother   Zoey's Awful Mother Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoey's Awful Mother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: House of Night :: House of Night Books :: Chosen-
Jump to: