House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)

Go down 
+4
Blaze
Lady Jazmine
JCP1987
Saura
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
JCP1987
Eavesdropping on her conversation
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Haruhi Yuki
Affinities : Sword/Judo/Tai quan do

The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:13 pm

(lexie was scouting the forest for enemys and got outnumberd by other shapeshifters Maxxie tried to come save her but they over powerd him too and they are both badly hurt Lexie just phased to human and is p[assed out)
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:31 pm

"Don't tell me what i do and don't do. I do like you, Jake, i always had a soft spot for you, a pretty big one too. I don't kiss other wolves cause i'm hurt" I got out from under him and walked away, upset that he said that to me.

I ran, wincing in pain to help Lexie. I managed to get the Warriors and Shaman's to come and help too.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:34 pm

[warriors sooo aren't gonna help Maxxie. xD]

Maxxie laid down in his wolf form, not wanting to look at his leg in human form.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Combining your affinities to save the day
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet
Name: Rocket
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:36 pm

(Oh okay, and what about Matt?)

I ran until I saw Lexie from the corner of my eye. Baby! I exclaimed. I ran over to her and soon saw that she was covered in blood. I gripped onto her arm firmly but softly with my teeth and pulled her out of the way. I licked her cheek before running off back in to the woods. About eight shape shifters where left, and all turned and growled. I was so scared, but I wouldn't let it show. They hurt my family. Now they have to deal with me. I snarled and leaped forward, biting and scratching and ripping and fur that came into my sight. Almost a good 20 minutes passed until they where all gone, dead. I had gotten a few cuts and bites, nothing too seriously. All but the fact that I had a deep, perturbing gash in my eye. I soon realized after walking back to Lexie that I was blind in my right eye.

I sat up and watched her "Lilli! I don't understand! You have always known I have been in love with you since the day I entered the pack! But you never gave me a second glance! You always had eyes for Maxxie! And now that he printed with a new girl.. I don't know! I am just telling you how I FEEL!" I yelled after her
Back to top Go down
http://blaise.crysure@gmail.com
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Lexie looked up at Tay "tay i want Matt and check on Maxxie he is hurt too" she sighed and closed her eyes agian. she herd Tay fighting the wolvesbut couldn't do anythign about it.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Maxxie tried to walk over to where Tay and Lexie were but failed miserbly.

Evan felt Tay's pain and anger. He quickly sniffed out her scent and ran towards her. He found her with two wolves of her pack. What's happened? He asked, scared.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:49 pm

"Maxxie We need help me and you are hurt and i htink Tay is blind" Lexie sighed but kept her eyees closed it made it better to deal with the pain.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Maxxie phased into human form. His leg was all ripped open down the calf, towards the heel of his foot. He almost puked at the sight. "Yeah I can tell I'm hurt, Lexie." He grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:55 pm

I tried to keep calm and not freak out. I heard Maxxie, but couldn't see him cause the only eye I could see out of was blurry with tears. I nodded to Lexie and stumbled over to Maxxie Are you okay? I asked him as the while sending Matt and regent message that Lexie needed him. More footsteps came and I saw Even. Beautiful Even rush towards me. I started to cry by now, and felt guilty for doing so. I was the rock in the pack. I had to be strong for them, I thought harshly to myself. Shape Shifters tried taking over our forest I thought to Even
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Lexie sighed "im hurt to my side is ripped open" she sighed""Tay i'm sorry i called for you" she started to cry at her sorrow and pain.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Evan frowned and turned into human form. He pulled on some trousers he had strapped to his leg and went over to Tay. "Transform, Tay." He asked.

Maxxie dragged himself across the dirt to be with the others, by doing so it got dirt and mud in his smashed up leg. He groaned and leaned against Lexie. "Last time I help you." He muttered jokingly.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:17 pm

"yeah right like you would let me die Maxxie" Lexie joked back.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Maxxie sighed. "You won't need me soon." He muttered incoherently.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:22 pm

"I will always need you Maxxie even if im imprinted and in love with Matt" lexie laid her head on Maxxie chest to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

Female Taurus Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:23 pm

No, no baby. Do not think that. I would move mountains if I had to, just to keep you safe. I thought to her. I shook my head at Even. I didn't want him to see me all cut, bloodily, and not beautiful. I didn't complain though. I phased into human form and put a hand over my right eye. Both of my eyes poured out tears at the thought of my left eye, bright dazzling green and my right eye, dull and lack and lost of it's color.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Maxxie sighed and put an arm around his sister

Evan gently moved Tay's hand away from her eye. He sighed sadly, seeing the gash within the socket. He knew she must be distraught and pulled her into a hug, letting her cry on his shoulder. "Don't be upset, baby." He soothed. "It shouldn't stay that way, we heal quickly, remember?" He ran a hand softly through her hair.

-------

http://www.houseofnightforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=7188
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)   The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pack. (A Werewolf Roleplay)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40