House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy)

Go down 
+9
hzp5050
Erinacchi
Julieeebabe
Nightchild
Emo Kitty
WazzuMan
JCP1987
ZoeRedbird
vampirechild
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Your favorite character
Zoey
Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Heath
Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Erik
Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Stevie Rae
Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Shanee
Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Erin
Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Neferet
Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Grandma Redbird
Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Aphrodite
Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
Nala (the cat)
 5% [ 3 ]
Malficient (the cat)
 2% [ 1 ]
Kalona
Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Rephaim
Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 8 ]
Dragon
Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Damien
Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 4 ]
Jack
 5% [ 3 ]
Stark
Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 12 ]
Duch (the dog)
 5% [ 3 ]
Other
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 66

AuthorMessage
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy)   Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:30 pm

@hzp5050 Nyx is awesome XD
you are gunna like Awakened when you read it YAY
Back to top Go down
black rose
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
black rose

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name: Chloe
Affinities : water & air

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy)   Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:24 am

ZoeRedbird♄ wrote:
i have a lot of favs Embarassed

ME TOO!!!! it is too hard to just pick one Embarassed
Back to top Go down
liz
Temporary Mod
liz

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Liz Valle
Affinities : Fire, Earth and Spirit, Reading minds and can become invisible when feeling in danger

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy)   Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:49 am

This is so hard >_< I cant seem to choose... grrr

Its either Stark, Rephaim, or Heath!! I've always liked Heath, i dont know why, maybe because he seemed so caring for Zoey, He'll always want whats best for her.

Stark and Rephaim <3 oh how i love them both :DD

gah cant seem to decide....... hmmm as of now, Rephaim sounds like a good choice (:
Back to top Go down
http://justsaiyan.co.vu/
iLOVErephaim!
Going to the House of Night
Going to the House of Night

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy)   Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Just look at my name. I think it's more than obvious who I chose Razz
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy)   Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Rephaim. I just love him and hope he would still be a main character in the following books! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy)   Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite character-POLL (quick and easy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2