House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:08 pm

"Yeah i'd love to come out with you, i'm not usually one to eat, so i'll just sit with you and enjoy the view. Or i could bring my guitar along too, and play while you eat your lunch" I poked her knee softly back
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Meeting new friends at Lunch

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:13 pm

"I'd really like that." She smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I should probably get going... I wanted to take out a book." She glanced at the clock on the wall, picking up her purse and bookbag. "What time do you want to go tonight?" She asked, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:17 pm

"Okay, and i guess we can meet at the bowling lanes at 5?" I got my guitar, and put it back into its case, so i could carry it back to my car. "It was great having you round, its been nice that someone is been nice, unlike everyone else here"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:13 pm

"And it's nice to be around a boy that hasn't tried to grope me in the five minutes we've been together." She joked. Emma nodded, clapping her hands once. "That sounds perfect." She smiled, leaning over to squeeze his hand once before letting it go and skipping out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:28 am

"Don't worry, i would never do anything to a girl until she let's me, i'm too nice, i guess people just see my bad boy side. It will be perfect, see you tonight" I said, i got everything ready and left, heading to my car, and heading home to get ready
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:44 am

Emma chuckled at his response, wiggling her fingers over her shoulder at him as she walked from the room. She walked to her little red car and started it up, pulling out of the parking lot and beginning the drive home. She began to get ready, forming her dark hair into soft curls, and brushing on a coat of mascara. She wiggled into a flower printed miniskirt, throwing a plain white loose tanktop on top, tucking it in. She checked her phone: 4:45.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:47 am

I got a shower when i got home, letting my hair dry on its own, then i dried myself off, i got dressed into a black tee shirt and skinnies, then put on my converses and was ready by 4:30, i decided to set off early, and reserve the bowling lane for us.
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:57 am

Emma hummed to herself as she collected her purse, checking the time again. Perfect, she would be just on time. She skipped down the staircase and out the door, sliding into the car and beginning the drive to the alley. She stepped out of the car, walking up to the doors and pushing them open. She looked around, a small smile dancing upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:00 am

"Heyya!" I called to her as i saw her. I walked to her "I got us a lane, all we need to do is swap our shoes and type in our names, then we can bowl. I must warn you, i haven't bowled for a while, so i might not be very good"
Back to top Go down
Quinn

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:17 pm

"Thank you for getting it all ready, I'm sorry I wasn't here a little earlier." Emma smiled and began walking beside him, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Oh, I'm not an avid bowler either, we'll be mediocre together." She reassured him.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:50 pm

"It's fine, no worries, a girl always has her reasons to be late, and the guy accepts them like a gentleman." I said, swapping my shoes over, then swapping hers for her. "If neither of us are good, we can learn together"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:17 pm

Locked and Moved due to Inactivity

~Rose
The RolePlay Staff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)   I wanna wake up where you are.  (1x1) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanna wake up where you are. (1x1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2