House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Alice glared at him again, trying to fight back. "Get off of me." She said, trying to push him off of her by his shoulders. She had something in her mind, something that could get her out. But she waited.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:24 pm

"No." I pinned her to the door again and sunk my fangs into her neck. My thisrt has grown to be to much for myself to handle.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Alice gasped lightly in pain when he bit her, it wasn't exactly the greatest feeling, two small, sharp fangs piercing through your flesh. She wrapped her arms around his back and whimpered lightly in pain. "Stop.." She pleaded, focusing on the pain.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:34 pm

"Foucs on the pleasure Alice." i said againist her skin. no matter what i wouldn't let her run away. She was mine.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:37 pm

"There is no pleasure!" She said, biting her lip as tears fell down her cheeks. "Stop, please." She pleaded again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:53 pm

I closed the bite mark on her neck. "Hm. Is that so? You will grow to like or you'll suffer, Either way it won't get you out of it Alice." I said watching her with cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Alice looked at him, her eyes still managing to be teary. She was still pinned up against the door, but her anger was rising, she smacked him across the face and kneed him in the groin so hard she hoped it did something fatal. Running from him, she looked at the bathroom and ran inside, locking the door and looking at the window. She bit her lip and tried to climb up it.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:01 pm

"damn you." i hissed. "Gurads! The windows!" i demanded. I couldn't go outside at this hour, they came rushing in grabed her by the wasit and hair and asked me what to do with her. "To the dungon!" i yelled. I didn't want to see her. She was going to have to suffer until she would give in to me.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Alice had screamed and kicked the whole way to wherever they were taking her. When she found that they were going underground, deep underground, she started to shake. She could hear the leaking pipes and the eerie silence as they threw her into a cell, causing her to scrape her arm and start bleeding. But then they slammed the door, and Alice curled up in a ball in the corner, sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:17 pm

I sat in the chair angry. This girl was so much to handle. I took deep breathes and relaxed as she was left down tehre proubly crying her eyes out like the cry baby she was.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:24 pm

One of Adam's brothers, Nicholas walked into his room, he was much larger then the rest, but it was all muscle. Also, Adam and Nicholas shared a very close bond, rather then the others. "I just saw that girl. Already disobedient huh? I'm surprised you didn't punish her yourself." He started, walking over and patting his brothers shoulder. "Don't worry. She'll come around, even if it takes force. But, Father has called a feast, he's bringing over other Dukes and Duchesses. 'All slaves are to be beside their masters' Father said, so I would whip her into shape before she tries to do anything tonight." He explained, patting his shoulder once more before walking out of the room.

Alice was just sitting there in the cell, she couldn't hear anything but the dripping of water falling, and it was helping her breathe. She had wiped her tears and leaned her head against the wall. "This is better then being with him." She told herself.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:33 pm

"THanks Nick." I mumbled. I called the stylists to put a dress together for Alice. I called the guards down to get her frmo the dungon. I had no idea how i was going to get her to obey. I was proubly going to have to use my complusion on her.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:35 pm

When Alice was called back up, she furrowed her brows and followed silently. She had hoped he would leave her alone for at least a few hours. When she was back in his room, Alice averted her gaze, looking at the floor and standing near a wall. Not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:45 pm

The stylist came in with her dress. "Put it on." i told her.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:48 pm

When Alice saw the dress, she smiled a little bit. It was really pretty. Nodding and taking the dress, she only glanced at him for a second. "Can.. I uh, go to the bathroom and change?" She whispered.

[Dreessssssss :]
A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 737609ff670200a1]
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:02 pm

(Pretty!)

"No. I'll turn around. Change Right there." I told her. I didn't want her sneaking out again. I opened my cloest and picked something nice to wear.

(his shirt and then dress pants.
A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 12834710
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Alice bit on her lip stubbornly. But when he turned, she managed to get it on completely, other than the zipper in the back. It was sort of short, no, it was short on her petite body, but it hugged her in all the right places. She glanced at Adam nervously. "I- Uh, need my zipper done up?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:24 pm

I pulled off my shirt that i was wearing just as Alice asked me to do that. "Uh sure." i walked over to her and zipped up her dress in the back and then went back to dressing myself.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Alice was finished. Figuring that nothing else was going to happen to her, she walked over to Adams bed and sat down, looking at her hands and twiddling her thumbs. Why did she suddenly feel so submissive?
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:40 pm

I finshed getting ready. "You ready to go?" i asked her. AS much of a cold heart i had i did have to admit she looked beautiful in that dress.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Nodding, Alice walked over to him. "Let's go." She said.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:12 pm

I put an arm around her wasit and we headed downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Drucilla almost flinched when he touched her. Her.. More edgy version slipping back. "So. Do I have to act like a happy Cinderella? Although I'd prefer Buffy the Vampire Slayer." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:23 pm

"Hm. Treat me the way you wanted to be treated."I said to her. "But You should be polite." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:25 pm

Alice stopped in her tracks when they entered, there was a whole entire ball room filled with vampires and their slaves staring at their entrance. The amount of red, glistening eyes that were set on her made Alice slightly nauseous. "If I ever get out.. I'm burning everything I have that's red." She muttered, very lightly to herself, not knowing he had super sonic hearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)   A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fight For Survival (For Lilly and I.)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next