House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Aftermath [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage

In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:54 am

((I'll edit my post, but we can't really go anywhere until Zoe gets back on))
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:47 pm

The blanket that had been covering ethem while he slept was near my feet. I threw it at him when he phased back.
I couldn't help but chuckle.
"Right." I atemped at putting my hands on my hips, but the pain made me wince. I knew that with eth and Sky on the bike there would be no way in hell that i would be able to fit on the two wheeled vehicle.. "I'll lead the way then."
Without looking back to see what Sky's answer was I headed to the bushes to take off the shorts I wore and tied them to my leg so I could phase.
I shook my fur and let out a sigh. It was good being back in wolf without a voice demanding me to do their biddings, But I didn't know how long the mental walls would stay up to protect me. They had broken them before, I was damn sure they would bust them down again.
I put weight on my bad arm/leg and a whine of pain escaped me. I wouldn't be able to move as fast, but Sky and Ethem would have to put up with that.
I limped out from behind the shrub to join the two again.
I snorted to get their attention, then I turned to start in the direction of my hut, back in the earthens' teritory..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 31 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:13 am

Keinar sighed, gritting his teeth and trying to maintain his composure. For hours he had sat, virtually unmoving at the desk glaring over the plans laid out on its mahogany surface. Unfortunately, they were nothing but mere scribbles to him. [i[These so-called soldiers of mine cannot be the best and brightest[/i] he thought dully, rubbing his face wearily. With the Nocturnal's recent activities becoming more suspicious each day there was no time to waste.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 31 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:50 am

Locked and moved to the paused section on creators request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Aftermath [Closed]
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31