House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crazy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angel95
Practicing your new affinity
Practicing your new affinity
angel95

Female Taurus Pig
Location : Anywhere and everywhere! So whats it to you? Youll probaly never find me! LOLZ

Character sheet
Name: hali
Affinities : fire and ice

crazy Empty
PostSubject: crazy   crazy EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:44 pm

OMG!!!!!!! Ok so i was at my house and i have a littel yorkie and our next door neighbor has a huge golden retriever. so my dog was outside and my nieghbors dog was in my yard. and my litel yorkie thats about a 8th of the retrivers size atarted running at the dog and what do you know the dog ran from my little 50 pound dog. it was the crazest thing theat ive seen those dogs do together. then the same huge dog was back in my yard and while my cats were outside the dog came nere my big tom cat and my tom cat ended up on the dogs back and when the dog start running my cat clung onto the dog and the dog had scratches all over his back and sides. also if you want crazy thinkof a huge dog, the biggest youve ever seen then imagion the dog running from a raccon. a 25 pound raccoon. its realy funny and sticks with you for the rest of your life. that is untill you start haveing memory loss.
Back to top Go down

crazy
Page 1 of 1