House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)

Go down 
+4
Caristiona
Loveya
~DragonFly~
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Telling your parents you are a fledgling
♥

Female Leo Dog

The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) Empty
PostSubject: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Okay, so, I was thinking it would be cool if I made a roleplay based off my actual life. So, here it goes.

Once upon a time, in a small south georgian town, there was an extremely liberal teenager named Avery. Avery had a particularly odd life, but she managed. Avery had friends, family and was decently well-liked. Except for a few enemies like, Leah, Katherine, and Mel. But, who needs them, when she has three best friends; Marty, Karmin, and Clayton, right? Except that she's sorta kinda in love with Clayton...who is Mel's ex-boyfriend. Speaking of love, Avery has more than one love interest and this one isn't a guy...her name is Wren, and she's a senior, and totally hot. But, Leah thinks Avery is in love with her ex, Hallie, whom is actually dating Mikaela. And, Avery actually hates Mikaela, because she's a total backstabbing witch. Drama, much? Speaking of drama, that's the one club Avery is totally involved in. But, Katherine is also super involved in drama, and she's the drama leader's favorite. Yikes! On top of that, little Mel is one of the drama club dancers. But, girls will be girls, right? Welcome to Avery's world, are you ready to enter it?

Characters~
Avery, a not-so-normal girl with a lot of issues - taken by me

Marty, Avery's best friend since year five, she's one of the hottest girls in their year, blonde and bitchy to the extreme though
- taken by Caristiona

Karmin, she completes the awesome threesome of Avery and Marty, she's ranked at the top of their class and the top of the girls' varsity tennis team, which isn't surprising to most because Karmin is Asian - taken by ~Dragonfly~

Clayton, your typical stoner except that he's mad smart and doesn't have to bum for money, his parents are loaded, everyone knows him as the stoner with the blonde fro - taken by Loveya

Wren, totally unattainable, not because she's straight, but because she'd never think Avery is gay. Most people actually think Wren is a guy, due to her recent hair cut. But, Avery notices her gorgeous blue-green eyes instead - taken by ~Dragonfly~

Katherine, known for her arrogance, rudeness and terrible taste in fashion. Oh, and her abnormally large forehead. Katherine hates Avery because Avery is best friend's with Karmin, whom Katherine thought was her best friend, but actually hated her through their whole friendship, which ended when Katherine found out -

Mel, one word describes her: bubbly. But, a few other words could be used. She and Avery are friendly on the surface but, they both dislike each other. When Mel isn't busy dancing, she sits around looking very pixie-like - taken by Caristiona

Small Characters~

Hallie, she's pretty well-known but only because of her popular, very flamboyantly gay, twin brother. She hates liars, which is why she and Avery stopped talking...and she started talking to Mikaela, who sees past her boyish appearance -

Mikaela, a super-Christian, against gays, abortion and premarital sex...until she became friends with Hallie. Hallie 'turned her gay' according to Mikaela. -

Leah, your stereotypical crazy lesbian, she hates guys and Avery. Mainly because Avery turned her down and so did guys. Leah's not very attractive...to any gender - taken by Loveya

Ana, Kat, Eli, Bryan and Chad - A group of popular kids that adore Avery because they think she's quite the comedian. Ana is an attention-deficit gymnast, Kat is the mayor's daughter, Eli is the typical bro, Bryan is the hot football star from out of state, and Chad is a southern baseball player. These characters will be played by me when they're needed.

Last edited by ♥ on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
~DragonFly~
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
~DragonFly~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Khaleesi
Affinities : Dragons, and music

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Can I play Wern and Karmin?
Back to top Go down

♥

Female Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:59 pm

for sure, c:
buuut, if you don't mind could you PM me the pictures you wanna use for your character sheet before posting them?
Back to top Go down
~DragonFly~
~DragonFly~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:01 am

Yeah sure no prob
Back to top Go down
Loveya
Trying to break up a fight

Female Pisces Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:16 am

Can I be Clayton and Leah?
Back to top Go down

♥

Female Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:23 am

yes, ma'am, just PM me the pictures first?
Back to top Go down
Loveya

Female Pisces Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:25 am

Of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~DragonFly~
~DragonFly~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:29 am

Name: Karmin
Bio:she completes the awesome threesome of Avery and Marty, she's ranked at the top of their class and the top of the girls' varsity tennis team, which isn't surprising to most because Karmin is Asian
Appearance:
The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) Asian_girls_hairstyle_pictures_fei+zhu+liu+fa+xin

Name: Wren
Bio: totally unattainable, not because she's straight, but because she'd never think Avery is gay. Most people actually think Wren is a guy, due to her recent hair cut. But, Avery notices her gorgeous blue-green eyes instead
Appearance:
The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) Best-funky-short-hair-cuts-31
Back to top Go down

♥

Female Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:38 am

thank you c:
Back to top Go down

♥

Female Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:14 pm

we need more people :c
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Can I play Marty and Mel?
Back to top Go down

♥

Female Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Yes, just PM me pictures first c; thank you!
Back to top Go down
FallenInLove
FallenInLove

Female Scorpio Rooster
Location : sitting in a corner, crying, wishing I could be in your arms :/ </3

Character sheet
Name: Michelle Wherry (before marking: Allison Jackson)
Affinities : Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Soul, and can feel when people close to her are injured

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Can I be Marty?
Back to top Go down
http://Hogwarts4life.forumotion.com

♥

Female Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:33 pm

sorry, love, Marty is taken, but Katherine, Hallie, or Mikaela are open c;
Back to top Go down
~*CakePop*~
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
~*CakePop*~

Female Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:17 pm

wtf okokok i got dis shyt um i guess i'll be the left-over lame-"BUTT" characters c:
Back to top Go down

♥

Female Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:47 pm

-_- That would be Katherine...ya know...FOREHEAD...from drama?
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Name: Mel
Bio:one word describes her: bubbly. But, a few other words could be used. She and Avery are friendly on the surface but, they both dislike each other. When Mel isn't busy dancing, she sits around looking very pixie-like
Looks:
The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) Stock-photo-modern-dancers-poses-in-front-of-the-white-background-42174172

Name: Marty
Bio:Avery's best friend since year five, she's one of the hottest girls in their year, blonde and bitchy to the extreme though
Looks
:The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) 1zb3yc9
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moren
Affinities : Earth,

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:01 am

care if I join?
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet
Name: Demona
Affinities : fire,air,earth and spirit

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Moved due to inactivity. Please contact: Me, Emo kitty, ~Jojodances4life~ or Nightchild. to have it moved back. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angels-and-demons.rigala.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)   The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Game of Life (OPEN~Please Join!)
Page 1 of 1