House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sex Slave (1x1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~DragonFly~
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
~DragonFly~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Khaleesi
Affinities : Dragons, and music

Sex Slave (1x1) Empty
PostSubject: Sex Slave (1x1)   Sex Slave (1x1) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:52 pm

This Rp is based in the 17th century Europe,

The lead male is a vampire and he likes to dominate his women.

This girl is innocent and she gets mixed up with him.

She gets captured by him and he is fascinated by her, but he doesn't do emotions

so he just keeps her as his sex slave

This Rp can go anywhere so just go with it is you join.
there is a lot of blood and sex in this
only join is you can write long descriptions.

Name: Mirabella
Bio: She is shy and nice... until she is taken and she kind of gets a hard edge to her.
Looks:Sex Slave (1x1) MMC_007%20%282%29zoom
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

Sex Slave (1x1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Slave (1x1)   Sex Slave (1x1) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:15 am

I'll join

Name: Johnathon
Bio: he is the vampire who uses Mirabella as his slave. He doesn't care about her feelings he just craves her for sex and blood.
Looks: 6'2, Black shaggy hair, muscular body, pale white skin, black eyes, Scars from battles, bites and rough love.
Back to top Go down
~DragonFly~
~DragonFly~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

Sex Slave (1x1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Slave (1x1)   Sex Slave (1x1) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:12 pm

((We are going to start before he kidnaps her.))

Mirabella was walking back to her cottage with the basket things that she needed in order to make dinner for her grandparents. She was walking back to the market and it was dark, she should have done this earlier today, but there were chores to be done. And late at night Gareth worked at the cart and it wasn't like a lady to try and court a man, but he was really sweet and he had a job so that meant he could take care of her. He had kissed her on the cheek tonight when no one was looking and she blushed just thinking about it. She had to shake that off before she got back home, because her grandparents would ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Sex Slave (1x1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Slave (1x1)   Sex Slave (1x1) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:54 am

I ran through the woods, looking for people to kill, or at least keep and use as toys. I headed toward the path way, seeing if there was anyone around, it was getting dark, but this was the best time for food. I was starting to catch a scent of human. A woman, so fresh, her blood was calling to me. I let my hunting side take over me, following her scent. If she was good looking enough, i might just keep her as my own.
Back to top Go down
~DragonFly~
~DragonFly~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

Sex Slave (1x1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Slave (1x1)   Sex Slave (1x1) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:36 pm

Mirabella hated going through the woods and she didn't like that he grandparents lived out here. If she were to ever get married they would come live with her because it was really scary at night. Them not having a grandson really sucked because that meant she had to go outside in the pitch black and she always heard things in the night. She took a deep breath and continued to walk, but she was hearing stuff, it sounded like people were out in the woods and that was impossible because people didn't really go in the wood, they believed that vampires lived out here, but those were children's stories. There was no such thing, people needed to grow up.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Sex Slave (1x1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Slave (1x1)   Sex Slave (1x1) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:48 pm

I kept following her, stepping out behind her, getting as close as i can, brushing a hair from her neck, then i hid back in the trees, i could tell she was nervous, and i need her to be scared out her mind before i claim her as mine, taking her back to my house. I follow her every step, walking into the open to catch a glimpse of her.
Back to top Go down
~DragonFly~
~DragonFly~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

Sex Slave (1x1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Slave (1x1)   Sex Slave (1x1) EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:30 pm

She turned around quickly and she didn't see anything. She was completely scared at this point and she really didn't like it. "Who is out there?" She asked. She didn't know if there was anyone really out there but she really didn't want to take any chances. Mirabella looked around and there was nothing but complete darkness. She really regretted her decision to go to the market so late. "I'll be missed if something happens to me." She said a little shackey there was no way that she was going to be taken tonight. she was petrified.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Sex Slave (1x1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Slave (1x1)   Sex Slave (1x1) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:06 pm

I headed a few steps down the road, looking all roughed up, i tore my clothes, cut my skin, looked muddy, to look like i was dying. It was always the best way to catch prey. Let them fall into your hand, and grab them before they get away. I laid down, not moving, barely breathing, i could smell her getting closer.
Back to top Go down
~DragonFly~
~DragonFly~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

Sex Slave (1x1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Slave (1x1)   Sex Slave (1x1) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:41 am

She saw someone laying there and they looked like they were hurt. She ran over to them. "Are you okay? Oh my." She put down the basket and reached out for him, "Sir? Please don't be dead." She said and started to look at his cuts. They didn't look dire but he could have been attacked. She tore off a piece of cloth from her dress and started to dab at his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Sex Slave (1x1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Slave (1x1)   Sex Slave (1x1) EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:36 pm

With unnoticeable speed, i grabbed her by the waist, jumped up, running back to my home, as fast as i could. Covering her mouth to muffle her screams. I waited til i got her back home, tying her to the bed, blind folding her, then cleaning myself off, not getting dressed again of course, there was no need to.
Back to top Go down
~DragonFly~
~DragonFly~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

Sex Slave (1x1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Slave (1x1)   Sex Slave (1x1) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Mirabella was crying because she didn't know how helping someone could get to be this bad. She thought he was dead and then he takes her. Oh my god he was going to kill her. She didn't know if she was ready to die. She screamed and didn't think that anything was going to happen in her saving mode.
Back to top Go down
Zmirazz
Temporary Mod
Zmirazz

Female Sagittarius Horse

Character sheet
Name: Demona
Affinities : fire,air,earth and spirit

Sex Slave (1x1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Slave (1x1)   Sex Slave (1x1) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Moved due to inactivity. Please contact: Me, Emo kitty, ~Jojodances4life~ or Nightchild. to have it moved back. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angels-and-demons.rigala.net

Sex Slave (1x1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Extracurricular Activities :: Paused RPs-
Jump to: