House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:48 am

(Alright. Sounds good.)

I heard Music from a club not far from where I was. I thought about going but wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:49 am

I went outside and leaned against the wall. A few goths stopped to talk and I smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:57 am

With Hands in my pockets I turned in the ally way towards the Club and Out side I see her. The Goths Standing near Her Talking. As she smiled They lightly Pancked. I just shook my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:58 am

It was fun freaking people out that was the point of the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:00 am

I come up next to her. "What you doing? Acting like that?" I said in a low quiet voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:02 am

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean? I'm just having some fun. Halloween is almost here and I wanted some practice." I said, he acts weird.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:07 am

"Halloween. A time of year Where you act like something when your not it." I mumbled to my self. I sighed. "Humm I see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:12 am

"What, you've got a problem with that? I could bever have fun on a normal day, I think this life wou;d be more fun than mine. At least I wouldn't really need anyone." I said, it was obvious he'd upset me by my expression.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:25 am

"No I don't got a problem with that. And no You would enjoy this life That much. But If thats what you wish to have. Than Some day it May come or it may not." I said now leaning on the wall. I pulled a peice of paper out. and hand it to her. "If you wish to know anything about A vampire life. My Family and I Are happy to Serve you for it." I stood stirght and Was gone just as I came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:27 am

I narrowed my eyes. He must be on steroids or some kind of drug. It still intriqued me but not now.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:36 pm

I smiled. She was still confused. Which is good for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:53 pm

I shook my head and went to the place I called home. I was free to leave, since I was out of college, but where would I go? I had inheritance money but the lawyer is debating on giving it to me now, she wants me to go to college so she won't have to give it away. If I were to go to court about it then I would probably lose. I figured it was all spent anyways and that's why no one gave it to me.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:04 pm

I headed to my family hide out. Or home. I took the ally way where it was hard to find us. We were hidden behind buildings that were built around us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:07 pm

I sighed, I wasn't very sure of what I should do with myself. I hated my home, I hated my life, and I had no where else to go. I wanted to leave, but where?
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:17 pm

I quickly disapred into my room before any of my family found out I was away. But nothing gets past my younger brother who now sits on my bed. "Get out of my room." I Growled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:22 pm

I sighed and started painting the mural on my wall again. I was painting a cemetery and the only readable tombstone had my name, date of birth, and the time my only real family died. I was doing touch ups on it. It read: Tawny (last name) May 19, 1994 December 24, 2004. I wished I had gone with her.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:56 am

After a while of finally getting him out of my room I looked around thinking about the girl I meet today out of random. I just shook my head. I took out my phone and looked at the old picture of my long gone love From Centuries ago. Her smile and her face seem oddly familer in the girl I just meet. I pondered at the thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:25 am

I went down to eat and then went right back up. "Maybe I should go see him and his family...." I muttered, beats being here. I decided to go out the window and to his place.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:44 am

I went to the family piano and played softly my favoret song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:32 pm

When I got there I heard music. I saw a kid, and two adults. I didn't go in or stick around very long. I stayed long enough to see how happy they were then left. I didn't care about what I wanted, I couldn't go into a happy family because I wasn't strong enough.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:17 am

I stopped playing when I noticed it was her here. I got up and out side. "Came for one second and already leaving? Cause of happyness." Was All I said. Coming up behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:38 am

I looked at him. "I saw your parents, and your brother outside looking so happy. I got a little jealous because my parents died when I was two and my sister when I was ten. My only relatives don't understand what's wrong with me and won't leave me alone. They put so much pressure on me I might break." My voice was cracking and sore from holding back tears. I shouldn't bring my problems on him, I don't know him. "You probably don't care." I said and started to walk away. "I am only a stranger who has no right to bring problems to your door."
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:10 pm

"No right to bring Problems to my door?" I sightly Chuckled. "Thats where your wrong. Since you Stepped Foot In a life here. Peoples problems Is all we deal with. And Other things to." I said. I stood in front of her before she could Get to far from there. "And Really Theres some things that people bring to us. And Theres nothing we can't fix. We fix their lives to the way they want it to be. And I under stand losing your Family At a young age." I smiled. "This has been my foster Family for Genreations."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:34 pm

"But they're happier than mine. I'm actually related and I don't like them at least you look happy here and how could bringing this to you help me? I came here because I was hoping I could escape for a little." I said. My throat was closing up and it was getting harder to hold it back.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:17 pm

I shook my head. "Cause you can change how you want to live your life. My family the reason we are hidden like we are. Is so not only people who do care for their lives arnt heard from any more. But people who come this way for a change and a new start. Thats well. what we try to do. Look around you. We don't get bothered. But the thing I'm not use to is having a family who cared for you. But trust me. Though you may not know me that well. Lets just say. We know about everyone in this town. All but one." I said. "And That one. Is standing before me now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)   Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live, Die, what's next? (1x1 open)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next