House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once Upon a Time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

Once Upon a Time Empty
PostSubject: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:30 pm

The series takes place in the fictional seaside town of Storybrooke, Maine, in which the residents are actually characters from various fairy tales that were transported to the "real world" town by a powerful curse cast by the Evil Queen. The town's only hope lies with a bail bondswoman, Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison), the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming, who was transported from the fairy tale world before she could be cursed. As such, she is the only person who can break the curse and restore the characters' lost memories, aided by her son, Henry, who she has recently reunited with after placing for adoption upon his birth, and his book of fairy tales that holds the key to ending the curse.

Each episode focuses on a character back story. One segment details the character's past life that, when serialized, adds a piece to the puzzle about the primary characters and their connection to the events that preceded the curse and its consequences. The other, set in the present day, follows a similar pattern with a different outcome but also offers similar insights.

- Wikipedia

Is anyone else following this show?
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Kelsdeboer
Freaking out
Freaking out

Female Libra Pig

Once Upon a Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:05 am

oh my gosh yes i am! i am so excited for sunday!!
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

Once Upon a Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Same here! Last episode was so amazing; Ruby is definitely my favorite character so far ^^ I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Kelsdeboer
Freaking out
Freaking out

Female Libra Pig

Once Upon a Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:12 pm

i know,,, i love belle, and henry of course Smile why are him and arora having the same dreams tho? weird.
Back to top Go down
liz
Temporary Mod
liz

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Liz Valle
Affinities : Fire, Earth and Spirit, Reading minds and can become invisible when feeling in danger

Once Upon a Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:38 am

I just caught up with the latest episode and all I have to say is:

How could you Hook?!?!?! No!! Belle. She and Rumpelstiltskin were just so cute together and now this D:
Back to top Go down
http://justsaiyan.co.vu/
Erinacchi
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Erinacchi

Female Cancer Dog

Character sheet
Name: Erina
Affinities : Air, water, writing

Once Upon a Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:47 pm

I'm still watching the first season (this is Finland for ya) but I gotta say that I really like it. I love how all the bits and pieces are revealed slowly so every episode is very interesting.

Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin (gods that's a difficult name!), Snow/Mary Margaret, Red/Ruby and Emma are my favorite characters so far. Can't wait 'til I see Belle!
Back to top Go down
http://filin-prinsessa.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Once Upon a Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time   Once Upon a Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Time
Page 1 of 1