House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clannad and Clannad After Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

Clannad and Clannad After Story Empty
PostSubject: Clannad and Clannad After Story   Clannad and Clannad After Story EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:39 am

I'm going to edit my description on this actually~. I will actually say something about the anime instead of being an emotional ball of nothing. Kay. So, Clannad centers around a boy called Tomoya Okazaki who is a third-year high school student. He is generally bored with life and doesn't take his studies, future or anything else too seriously. However, one day he meets Nagisa Furukawa, a lonely-looking girl in the school courtyard. She explains to him why she is so lonely: she missed a lot of the previous school year and is having to repeat her third year, which means everyone she knew has already graduated. Being rather indifferent at first, but realising he has nothing better to do, Tomoya spends increasingly more time with Nagisa to help her complete one of her goals which is to restore the school drama club. As his relationship with Nagisa grows, Tomoya begins to open up to various other people around the school as well.

If you haven't seen Clannad watch it, because although it seems like one of those cute, comical slice-of-life animes, it turns into something so much bigger than that. I promise you won't regret it. I would also advice watching After Story too because that's the series that really wraps up the entire anime as a whole. I don't even like these kind of stories, but this one, is definitely one of my favourites. I haven't seen anything that beats it yet. It's completely and utterly perfect.

If you have seen Clannad, let me know what your opinions are on it and your favourite characters! I have to say I absolutely adore Tomoya, he is one of the most amusing anime characters I've ever seen! But I also love Nagisa, Kyou, Fuko and Sanae and Akio!

Clannad OP

Clannad After Story OP
Back to top Go down

Clannad and Clannad After Story
Page 1 of 1