House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sword Art Online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:27 pm

It is the year 2022 and gamers have lined up for the launch of Sword Art Online, an anticipated MMORPG that lets players connect to an immersive virtual reality world using special helmets called "Nerve Gear". The story follows Kirito, one such gamer who is eager to jump back into action, having spent a great deal of time as a beta tester. However, soon enough, SAO's 10,000 players discover that, not only are they unable to log out from the game, but the only way they can return to their physical bodies is by beating all 100 levels and their final bosses... That is, if their HP doesn't drop to zero first, for death in the game, means death in the real world. Now, with no one else to turn to, Kirito and the other players must survive the game as best as they can, some by forming guilds, others ruthlessly leaving their peers behind, and many tragically falling to their deaths by the merciless monsters that populate the lands.

This is an on-going anime, currently on episode 20 out of 26, I believe. I am only on episode 16, but this anime, me being a hardcore MMO gamer, is absolutely amazing. Everything about it is so interesting and anime + games = perfection. That's just that. Watch it if you're not already.

If you are currently watching it, tell me what you think about it! And who you like as characters, etc.
Spoiler:
Even so. My favourite characters so far, have to be Kirito and I think Lisabeth is adorable. I like Asuna, but she hasn't stood out much for me... I'm not sure why...

Sword Art Online OP 1

Sword Art Online OP 2 (Warning: spoilers)
Back to top Go down

Sword Art Online
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Extracurricular Activities :: Hidden Passage :: Anime & Manga-
Jump to: