House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: Mike
Affinities : Air and Earth

a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now Empty
PostSubject: a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now   a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:26 pm

James had walked home alone a little while after Jade had left. He hated that Jade was leaving, she was one of his best friends ever. No. he thought. She was more than that, but at the same time she wasn’t. James had liked her for years but he never had the guts to tell her. Now she was leaving and he would never be able to tell her. Its better that way, He thought. He walked up the driveway and though the door into his house. “I’m home” he yelled out to his parents, but un like they usually did James’s dad said “James come here, we need to talk to you”. This is weird, James thought. He shrugged the thought away, he tossed his backpack against a table in the hallway. As James walked into the room he instantly noticed the grim looks on his parents faces. “whats wrong” James asked them. “There is something we need to tell you James, you should probably sit down.” his dad said. Sitting down James looked at his father. Even at his old age he looked around 30 years old. His hair shown that he was in fact not that, the gray hair of his cut short enough that it didn’t fall on his face. His blue eyes were unreadable. “James...” his dad said pausing for a second. “its not easy to tell you this, but your adopted” he said. James went wide eyed. He was adopted, but that didn’t make sense. James thought. “thats not all son. The reason you were adopted is because your mother and I are warlocks” James’s dad said. James looked at his mother. “its true” she said quietly. Knowing his mother he could tell it was taking all she got for her not to cry. But none of this made sense to James. Warlocks, that was make believe, and yet it seemed to make sense. His parents were always weirder than most parents. “so why are you telling me this now” James asked the first thing on his mind. “long ago we where informed about a prophecy, we had no idea till recently that the prophecy included you.” James’s Dad said. Not giving James time to say anything “those dreams you have been having the past few weeks, they were meant to teach you how to use this” his dad said. He uncovered something that was on the table. It was a mix between a small sword and a big dagger. Instantly James remembered the dreams. That same weapon he had to use. Those dreams seemed so real. James blanked out. The same odd mist covered field that James had see so many times in his dreams the past few weeks. “this is the last time you will be here, at least in dream” the soft voice he had come to know in his dreams. “whys that?” James asked, in this place he didn’t feel the pressure that he was going to break down at any moment, it was a peaceful place. A place pure of any evil. The soft voice laughed a little. “you must have listened to your parents. Its time for you to fulfill your part of the great prophecy.” the voice said. James looked at the mist figure that formed in front of him. “but what is the prophecy?” he asked. The mist figure moved it’s hand, and image formed. It was a circle, different symbols at six points in the circle, five of the symbols on the circle the sixth was in the center. “this is your symbol” the mist figure said. It pointed right at the symbol at the bottom of the circle. The symbol was of two blades, one looked angelic, the other looked demonic. At least that was what he could tell from the image. “i don’t understand” James said. “with time you will, remember this symbol though. It might just save your life” the figure said before it disappeared. When James came back to, the blade was in his hands. He looked down at it, then up at his parents. Still to shocked from all the things he was told. “we know this is a lot to take in” his father said. “but your friend Jade, shes in trouble” he said. “what do you mean?” James asked. Jade was just moving away, how could she be in trouble. None of this made any sense to James really. “we know this because after looking into it for awhile we figured out that the people she thinks are her parents are demons.” James’s Dad said. “that can’t be right though” James said instantly. “you expect me to just go along with all of this when none of this makes sense at all” he said, he put down the blade. “we understand, that this is all sudden.” his mother said. James looked at her. The dreadful look on her face. Stung him, he felt bad now. All his parents ever wanted was him to be happy. He was sure of that, And now this was just something that would have to happen. He would take things one step at a time. First problem would be Jade being in trouble. He took a deep sigh before saying “so what can I do to help Jade?” his dad thought for a second. “well first you need to follow the demons and find where they are taking Jade.” his dad said. “to do that though we will need to remove the vision block” his mother said. “Vision block?” James said. “your a mortal some mortals have the ability to see past the shadow worlds Glamor, to make sure you would not be part of that world we have blocked your vision for years.” his mother said. “okay so how do you remove it” James asked. “just close your eyes for a minute and we’ll remove it” his dad said. James closed his eyes. A second later he felt two hands touch his own. He herd some low chant in a language he had never herd before. “Done” his dad said. James opened his eyes. What James saw somewhat surprised him, his parents looked the same but they had something different about them that he couldn’t pinpoint. It was something majestic, mystical, something he only felt in his dreams. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. “okay so how do I track the demons” James asked. “they should be taking Jade in a carriage. It shouldn’t be hard to spot in this day and age” his dad said. James nodded. He picked up the blade. His mother handed him a small backpack, the keys to a car that they kept but rarely used. “that should be all you need, be careful hun” his mother said. She hugged him, James hugged her back. “I’ll try” he said. He hugged his dad then left his house. The place he had called home since he could remember. Would he ever be back here? He thought as he got into the car. It had been parked right outside in front of the garage. Right as he looked over towards Jade’s house he saw the carriage. It had a black top to it, two horses in front of it. James watched as they carried Jade out of the house and into the carriage. They looked nothing like Jade’s parents. The people James had come to know over the years. How could they be demons? He thought. But he knew that what he saw now proved it. Jade looked weird. he’d seen her asleep before but the way she looked now was different. It was off, what exactly had they done to her. He clenched his jaw. If they hurt her he would kill them. James took a deep breath as the carriage started to pull off he started the car. He followed the carriage for a long time keeping his distance as not to alert them of his presence. He kept a look as if he was seeing something different. Because from what his parents said regular people wouldn’t see the carriage as it was. What did they see? He thought. As he followed James noticed the change in scenery the more city like turned into a more lush green landscape, the sun had set long ago but James could still make out certain features of the land. The carriage seemed to stop at a place then disappear. James blinked then he saw through the glamor, the carriage was still there. It was outside a small building, the building might be a house but it was made of something James had never seen before. James parked the car off in the distance, behind some trees. Getting out he kept his blade in hand. The cool night air was flowing, it felt nice against his skin, James looked around making sure he was going the right way. He sneaked up to the building, he saw someone or something was standing out front acting as a guard. As if by instinct James blanked out the next thing he knew there was a body at his feet. What had just happened? James looked at the blade in his hands there was a slight glow to it now. That’s weird, he thought. He knew he didn’t have the time to put to much thought into it so he slipped in the door that the thing had been guarding. The inside of the place was a beautifully creepy as the outside. James walked slowly through the hallway. But he herd nothing other than his own breathing, and the steps he was taking. He stopped for a second and herd the faint sound of voices, he couldn’t make them out, so he slowly walked closer to their source. “just one more day of travel master and we will be there” James herd as he got closer. “Alright but make sure nothing goes wrong I have been waiting so long for this, I will not be merciful if you mess this up.” a voice said.
So they were not at there final destination yet? James could easily try to fight them and save Jade now. But something told James he could not do this alone even with the blade his parents gave him. he would need to follow them just a little longer till they get to where they are going. Since there was nothing else James could do now, then he remembered the person outside.
“oh *edit your post and this will go away*” he whispered. He had killed that thing. But maybe he could steal what it was wearing so there would not be any suspicion. He hurried through the hall slipping out the door, he changed into the things clothes which consisted of a robe with a hood that covered his face. He put his clothes in his car. Walking back over to the building James stood in place like whatever had stood.
Back to top Go down
chey2012
Going to the House of Night
chey2012

Female Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now   a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:27 pm

THIS IS REALLY GOOD I MIGHT PRINT IT OUT AND HANG IT IN MY ROOM IS THAT OK
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now   a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Please stop writing in Capitals as it is against Forum Rules.
It is counted as plagerism if you take someone's work.

Sorry Gamer fro writing that, and brilliant work, can't wait to read more
Back to top Go down
chey2012
chey2012

Female Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now   a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:31 pm

iam not going to take it i just like it and i want to hang it in my room
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now   a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:32 pm

its all good. thanks thats just one of the characters views. in like chapter 2 i think.
Back to top Go down
chey2012
chey2012

Female Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now   a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:34 pm

you should send me of your writing to my email. this is not a trick to take your work its just very good.
Back to top Go down
gamer
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
gamer

Male Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now   a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:35 pm

not sure how to reply to that.
Back to top Go down
chey2012
chey2012

Female Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now   a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:37 pm

thats ok forget i said anything. sorry Tears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now   a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now Empty

Back to top Go down

a part from a story i've been wrting for a while now
Page 1 of 1