House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elemental Gifts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Air ~ Savvy-Sama
Fire ~ Emo Kitty
Water ~ gamerchica
Earth ~ *PrincessOfDarkness*
Spirit ~ * PrincessOfDarkness*
Electric ~ gamerchica
Light ~ Savvy-Sama
Darkness ~ Emo Kitty

They are the Elements that surround us every day. Without them, we may not exist.
Seven people turn up in the same place at the same time, no idea who they will meet, and no idea why they are there.
They all control an element, and are mythical creatures of some sort.
Anything can happen, join to find out.
Once an Element and creature are taken, they can't be used again.

Name:
Creature:
Bio:
Looks:

Name: Alicia Farrows
Element: Fire
Creature: Vampire
Bio: Alicia was bitten when a masquerade ball she had attended was over run with vampires. She is an English girl, and has traveled round Britain since been bitten. She wants to find others who were like her, and help them to find their way in their new life.
Looks: Elemental Gifts Orange_hair_girl_in_snow-1920x1200

Name: Sam Mayson
Element: Darkness
Creature: Demon
Bio: Sam used to be a Guardian Angel, then, he fell with the wrong crowds, lost his way and was banished from the Heavens. He was kidnapped by a Demon, and entwined with Darkness. Sam is willing to destroy what he must, but would put others before him if he found the right people.
Looks: Elemental Gifts Tumblr_m8d023rsuh1r9qrlto1_500

Last edited by Emo Kitty on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:34 pm

May I join?
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Yayyy suree
Merry Christmas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:39 pm

I'll be air and light!(:
You too hun!
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Yayyy thank youu
and thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Name: Alice Wonder
Element: Air
Creature: God/Demi-god
Bio: She is the goddess of air, very beautiful and flowing. She's bubbly as well. She has a beautiful accent.
Looks:
Elemental Gifts Tumblr_mfaz5fNWO71qeo244o1_500

Name: Alex White
Element: Light
Creature: Angel
Bio: He died when he was a young boy in a car accident, and is now a beautiful angel, one of the highest infact..
Looks:
Elemental Gifts Tumblr_m3m88aXaiK1rvt8w8o1_500
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Thank you, Just need to wait for others to join then we can start, if not then its either take four people each or give up
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Lets wait a bit(:
Back to top Go down
gamerchica
Practicing your new affinity
gamerchica

Female Aries Rooster

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Can I join as electric and water?
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Ican be earth and spirtie? c:
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:11 am

Yayyyyy thank you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gamerchica
gamerchica

Female Aries Rooster

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Name: Zatanna Sandsmark (Z)
Element: Electricity
Creature: Faerie
Bio: Fraternal twin sister to Drew. Father was a Faerie, mother a shapeshifter but she got her father's genes. Their parents disappeared when they were 10 and they were on their own ever s ince. She's very excitable, happy, determined, and eager to make friends and prove her worth as a witch, which sometimes makes her headstrong and rush into situations without thinking. She also sometimes has issues controlling her powers, especially when her emotions are heightened.
Looks:
Elemental Gifts Tumblr_m5w2if45la1r4k0mso1_400

Name: Andrew Sandsmark (Drew)
Element: Water
Creature: Shapeshifter (only animals though)
Bio: Fraternal twin brother to Z. Inherited his mother's shapeshifting genes. He's the calmer one of the group, usually holding Z back from a fight or calming her down. He especially likes to use his water powers for healing. He can be a little shy and awkward around people he doesn't know.
Looks: Elemental Gifts 936full-nicholas-hoult
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Name:Logan Matthews
Element: Earth
Creature: Fairy
Bio: Logan never knew who her parents were. All she knew about her life was that she was very close with nature and the earth. He watchers inform her that she is an Earth Fairy, and she has no clue what that means. She only hopes that there are others like her with whom she can feel as if she fits in.
Looks: I'll post pictures when I get home c:

Name: Bryson Rivers
Element: Spirit
Creature: Human..
Bio: Bryson grew up, not having a clue about what he could do. At a young age, people say there was always a light around him, which explained why he was always generous. Or close to it anyway. He figures out on his own that he's been gifted with the element, Spirit. Not knowing why, he decides to just live each day one at a time.
Looks: Again,I'll post when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:02 pm

Thanks, we will start now.

Alicia ~ I sat waiting at London Heathrow Airport. My flight had been delayed to America. My suitcase was ready to be boarded, i sat in the departure lounge with a hot chocolate, and my hand luggage. Only two hours left until i will be flying over sees. I have lived alone for most of my years as a vampire, i just don't understand who had sent me the ticket to America or why i have to go.

Sam ~ I boarded the plane in Chicago, heading to a little island near Hawaii. I didn't really want to go, but i needed a holiday, and a good place to spread my wings. Maybe even kill a few people. The thrill it brings, humans feel good, but what i really want to kill, is a Fairy, they may be rare, but they bring great power.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:49 pm

Alice once more was travelling throughout the world, she was in Germany currently, but was boarding a plane to Hawaii. She sat in her seat, between a very large guy, actually, two of them. Her eye twitched as she sighed, looking down and waiting for the flight to begin.

Alex sighed as he waited in Italy. He had a delayed flight, and it was annoying. He tapped his foot as he sat back in his chair, staring at the TV and waiting.. Waiting.. GOD HE WAS BORED. He just wanted to get to Hawaii to save some people, but instead, he was stuck here.
Back to top Go down
gamerchica
gamerchica

Female Aries Rooster

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Zatanna was so excited she was practically skipping as she and Andrew boarded the plane in England. "Are you ready for this? Because I am so ready! I mean, it's Hawaii! Can you believe it?" After she put her carry on luggage into the compartment she started doing the Hula, much to the amusement of the other passengers and chagrin of her brother.

"Don't you think it's a little suspicious that someone would just send us to Hawaii? We don't know anyone rich enough. How did you ever convince me to fly with you?" he asked with a sigh.

"Relax, bro! I don't see anyone trying to arrest us for stealing fake plane tickets or anything like that so I think they're legit. Plus," her voice got a little quieter. "You know why we basically had to leave, because of your little accident....."

"Mine? What about yours? Hmmm?" He ignored her frustrated look and sat down comfortably in the plane seat as the plane started to move. "You better sit down before those angry flight attendants yell at you." She gave a small smile as she hufffed and did what she was told.
Back to top Go down
gamerchica
gamerchica

Female Aries Rooster

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:14 pm

(Sooooooo I don't mean to be a snob, but are we going to continue this? Because most of the characters are in different airports. I mean, it may have been some time since I rped, but I don't remember it going this slowly before) This sounded like a fun/promising RP, and I don't want to give up on it so soon. But if you guys are done, that's alright then.)
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:40 am

(yeah we are gonna continue, sorry i not replied been really busy)

Time came to board the plane, i took a seat in the first class department, never flown first class before but it sure is amazing, even before setting off.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:11 am

Closed on Creator's Request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elemental Gifts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Gifts   Elemental Gifts Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental Gifts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Extracurricular Activities :: Finished RPs-
Jump to: