House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Depiction of Homosexuality in HoN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TricksterTrickTrinket
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day

Male Capricorn Monkey

Depiction of Homosexuality in HoN Empty
PostSubject: Depiction of Homosexuality in HoN   Depiction of Homosexuality in HoN EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:55 pm

This is more of a topic about the overall series, but I did not find a section for such topics.
Given how Betrayed introduced Jack, I suppose it fits somewhat:

Anyways as the topic says I wanted to know your thoughts on the depiction of Homosexuality in HoN. In particular your thoughts on Damian and Jacks potrayal and that of their relationship.

Given how this is technically in the Betrayed section I guess it would be better to write comments regarding events of later books in spoilers.
Back to top Go down
WazzuMan
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
WazzuMan

Male Gemini Monkey

Depiction of Homosexuality in HoN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depiction of Homosexuality in HoN   Depiction of Homosexuality in HoN EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:11 am

I'm hardly an expert on relationships, homosexual or otherwise, but none have really been given a lot of focus. Zoey is not gay and the author never spent much time in the perspective of gay characters. The only noteworthy relationship to focus on is Damien and Jack though in another thread you seem to have more of an accurate perspective on it than I ever did.
Back to top Go down

Depiction of Homosexuality in HoN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: House of Night :: House of Night Books :: Betrayed-
Jump to: