House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Spell (Sak and vampire)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

The  Spell (Sak and vampire) Empty
PostSubject: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:14 am

In 2020 is when the world soon realized that a war between Demons and Gargoyles (A form of angel) has grown among them for years. Since the end of the Second World War Demons surfaced the world to cause trouble for the Gargoyles. The war had subsided for a time during everything going on with the humans during this time. Both being hunted down for just being there among them. Soon as the time where they weren’t being hunted the war raged on with them. Demons fought these so called Angels to the best as they could. But in the end their Prince got sent back to hell. Things have calmed over the years were the Gargoyles still roam to protect the people of earth. As well as some demons still roam in hiding from them causing trouble ever so often.

Years have gone by since the end of the long war that raged on for so long. It was finally peace full in the world where demons and gargoyles had little fights here and there. But overall nothing major. One day a demon was sent to the surface to do something to being the attention of the gargoyles. She was not only a demon but a powerful one at that. A siren to be exact. The demon Prince adored what she has done for him during the war bring the gargoyles down slowly but failing each time. She caused trouble to bring a young still in training gargoyle to where she was and lured him in with such ease that in no time she had this young gargoyle doing her bidding. Whatever she asked he did it even if it was going against his own kind. But over the years they been together. The true feelings slowly come over the spell. But even if he broke free of the spell would he stay with her and become one of the first fallen? Or would he ask forgiveness and turn her in to his leader for what she has done?
Back to top Go down
http://animefansite.forumotion.com
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:28 am

Name: Azreal
Race: Gargoyle/Angel
Bio: he always wanted to believe the good in everything. His name was supposed to help him be strong and not so gullible, but unlike the others his name never took meaning to him. He believes in the innocence of any being, including demons. He thought that cozying up to one might prove him right, that everything can be good. But he often wonders if he is wrong.
Look: I will try and post a picture tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:42 am

Name:  Nani Silver
Age: Unknown looks to be 18 but is way over 20,000 years old
Race: Siren Demon
Bio: Evil and deadliest demon you could ever face. She served the demon prince with her life to do what she could do to bring the gargoyles down to their knees. She’s a sexy but fiery person who would do anything to get the praise of her greatest lord. She loves to torment people and seal what lust they give her to keep her appearance alive. You could say she messed with a lot of gargoyles heads during the war. But now she’s surfaced once again to find out what trouble she can cause. Oh I said siren right? She can blend herself to look like she’s on the gargoyles side to find out their plans for her lord.
Looks:
The  Spell (Sak and vampire) Anime_girl_fallen_angel
(more Gargoyle like wings)
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:46 am

OK so it was your idea, would you like to start? I don't know how you want it to go
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:52 am

(Yea. sure. lol Starting the night they first met.)

It had been a few hundred years since the prince was forced back to our home. I served him as he wanted me to. Though there were days I missed being on the surface devouring humans to make a living. Though that day to return to the surface came sooner than expected. my mission blend in with the Gargoyles and figure out what they are up to. So I got prepared for this oh to well. my sifting was a little rusty but I got the form down pretty quickly. and a body was waiting for me to surface and come to life once more. One minute I was looking at the high council the next I was seeing some of my fellow comrades who left for the surface years ago. I smiled. "Shall we boys?" I smiled. We made our way to the church they hold them selves up in.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:46 am

I was going around making sure everyone was in their rooms preparing to turn in. Right now we are only working with the city. Once everyone was where they need to be I went back to the main room.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:15 pm

I looked at the bulding from a roof top. And smiled. "Still ugly as i remembered it." I said. It was time to cause truble. I dropped down from the roof. And found the pry. I smiled. And started my un ristiable song. Bring the human closer for more power.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:43 pm

(Human? Can you explain because I don't know if I should respond to your character or continue doing whatever)
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:45 pm

(Its a random human she finds on the street.)
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:47 pm

(Cool, thanks)

I looked up as I heard an odd sound but it soon stopped so I shrugged it off. I had first watch to be sure nothing happens.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:50 pm

Feeling the power surge through me felt amazing. "Lets go join the crew at the church." I said heading that way. Making my self look like one of them hiding my true evil deep within.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:57 pm

I jumped up and pointed my spear in her direction when the door opened up. The church had a rule against pulling any unholy weapons out, but spears were holy. My gun however stayed strapped to my waist. "Stop. Who are you and why are you here?" I asked. Often our traitors will come in and attack us, so I had to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:06 pm

I looked at the boy. "Nani. Dont worry. Im no threat." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:08 pm

"Then why are you here, Nani?" I asked but only lowered the spear a few feet.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:12 pm

"Just returning." I said. I walked in more. Mostly by my self leaving the others out side.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:19 pm

"I've never seen nor heard of you before. Are you coming from another group?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:32 pm

"Yes thats right." I said.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:36 pm

"Are you a transfer or a visitor?" I asked. I had to get all the facts before I sent her to sign in. I pressed a button we used to let someone know we needed assistance. But this one isn't the emergency.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:53 pm

"Transfer." I said. I watched his movements.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:02 pm

"Alright. Alec is coming to sign you in to our church. You will see Lady Era and she will give you your room and everything you need here," I said. I usually did this but I was working as night shift guard for the next two hours. When Alec came I explained to him and let them through. Though I felt something off about them.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:44 pm

I smiled. I was glad the little bit got me through. After finishing everything and got to my room which was nice. I plopped on the bed with an wicked smile. "I forgot how easy it is to fool them." I said softly to my self. I looked at my friend as he came in. "Yes it seems so. He will be pleased." He said. "Oh I know he will. Just remember while I'm here you are the messenger So I can't really be my true self that much which sucks." I sighed. Looking at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:46 pm

I sat through the next few hours thinking about how odd it was that she was here.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:59 pm

(Just so you know he can easily figure out who she is. But by the time he goes to try to stop her from what shes doing he falls under her spell. lol)

I groaned softly. "Damn it. just getting the power from that one human wasn't enough.." I looked at my friend as he sighed softly. I stood up and walked over to him. "Just once and I wont ask again?" I asked softly. I touched his cheek. "Once and thats it." He said. And I softly kissed him as I felt the power transfer over. and I pulled back smiling. "Thank you." I smiled. I stepped away from him.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:07 pm

(I was leading to that actually. Because who would transfer without sending a notice to other churches)
When my shift was over I decided to confront her about this. I went through log and found her room was next to mine on the left. I went to her room and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:12 pm

I shooed my friend away before going to see who it was. I opened it and saw it was the boy from earlier. "Can I help you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spell (Sak and vampire)   The  Spell (Sak and vampire) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spell (Sak and vampire)
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next