House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Descendants *1x1*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

More Descendants *1x1* Empty
PostSubject: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Everyone knows the story of the 4 most popular or perhaps well known villain's kids going to Aurodon. Well guess what? They were such a success its our turn. They're taking limos once again for the new school year. Except now all of us get to go. Joy! I get to learn all about goodness, no thanks.

Name: Princess Keira
Parents: Anna/Hans
Powers: ice magic
Bio: the story "frozen" didn't tell the whole story of my parents. Yes they met in an awkward way, but it was several months before the coronation. Elsa was surprised by the proposal sure, but she didn't say no. It actually wasn't until the wedding that they fought. The kingdom had to survive through most of my mother's pregnancy with me just so she could find Elsa safely. That's pretty much caught you up. Before my mom sent my dad away she gave birth, and said I died, but she sent me with him to the Isle of the Lost. It was in use before the combing of the kingdoms by Belle and Beast.
Looks:More Descendants *1x1* Konach11
Back to top Go down
http://animefansite.forumotion.com
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:16 am

Name: Prince Nathan
Parents: Beast and Belle
Powers: Can shift into Beasts form before he was human
Bio: He didn't get to know his father when he was in his beast side before he meet his mom. But growing up ever so often his father can see a lot of him in Nathan So one day when one min he was just calm and nice all of the sudden he just changed into this beast side so he knew not to get to pissed off or things like that will happen.
Looks:
More Descendants *1x1* Img-thing?
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:35 am

That morning I woke to a normal morning. My shabby house was quiet. The only difference was my bags sat in the corner. Ready to start the day. I walked over to my closet to pick the only item left. This was a slim purple dress that looked similar to Elsa's dress that she made aside from the lack of cape, the shortness of the skirt (knee length), and that it appeared torn along the bottom. That was just flare.

I found a small jacket, black, to put on with the hood down for now. My shoes were black wedges. I go to the bathroom to brush my long brown hair. It had been this color since I came to the island according to my dad. He watched the color fade once the barrier closed. I applied a small amount of makeup, I didn't really need it though.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 4:17 pm

I woke up to everyone being loud and moving about in the place. I sighed getting up and stretching. I grabbed my outfit for the day we'll nice pressed shirt with little ruffle at the neck. Nice pair of slacks and shoes that are well polished. I combed my hair and made it look nice. I put on a necklace that helps keep me calm around people I don't know so I don't suddenly go beast on them. I sighed looking at my self the mirror once more before heading down to see my parents.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:18 pm

Once I was done my father came up the stairs to help me get my bags down for me. "Remember they have a family day so you can contact me however they allow," he said and I nodded quietly. I wasn't one to talk. I guess I was like my aunt in that way. "Oh, and remember to be yourself," he said. My father wasn't evil like he was once. I mean, not with me. He had no reason to because he wouldn't gain anything from me being like him. "Of course father," I said as a knock sound on my door. "I have to go now, bye," I said and opened the door for the group who would help me pack my 2 bags in the car.

I didn't need them but they were here to help. They took the bags and I got in the car like it was nothing. I stared out the window as a few other kids piled in before the limo joined the line to leave. I counted 20 minutes before my car was started down the path to Aurodon. The gateway was scary but whatever. I looked at the stark contrast between the island that I had called home, and Aurodon where I would possibly make a new home, if things went well. Though I was most interested in the mirror. As I suspected, just as we were completely free of the barrier, my hair, starting at my roots, began a graceful transition from Brown to white hair. I put my hand on the door, nothing happened, for now. It may take some time to work out.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:19 pm

I sat quietly after eating something small I got my stuff moved so I could get going when the limo came to pick people up. Mostly saying good bye to my mother took the longest but I soon was able to go when the ride came. I got in the car quietly. I wasn't to fascinated by going to some place no one really cares for each other some times. I watched as my home disappeared from site as the drive went on.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:30 pm

(Sorry my replies will be delayed. I'm doing math homework but it's frustrating so I need breaks to keep a straight head)

The limo soon came a stop once we arrived at the school. Someone opened the door and I stepped out. Not many were out to greet us, I didn't expect anything big. Though a few students stared at me as they passed, boys but I had no time to care. When they opened the trunk I took my two bags and went inside. The headmistress fairy godmother hung dorm assignments on a bulletin board. Our class information would be found in our rooms along with school supplies.

I found my room number, took one of the maps on the desk and went up the stairs to find it. Didn't take long. I opened the door and let out a groan at the decor. So gross. Pink? Why not some electric colors? Or even dark. Whatever. I walked in and picked a bed. On one of the desks was two piles of books, meaning I had one roommate. Though I noticed an odd thing. Mine had a small little box on top. I opened if and found purple gloves. There wasn't any kind of name on the box to say who it belonged to. Odd.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:43 pm

(That's alright.)

I made it to the school soon as I stepped out of the car when people saw me they just tried to get out of my way. I didn't know why I had no reputation unless it transfered from the last school. I made my way with my bags to my room. I looked in it and sighed it wasn't to bad. I saw I did have a roommate which wasn't too bad. It was a plain room which was okay for now. I get unpacked and my side set up just how I like. With stuff from home to help keep calm and relax.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:49 pm

I started unpacking quietly. There's nothing for me to do. Once I was done I folded my map into my pocket and left the room to explore the grounds a bit. It was a very unique look to me. Considering the run down look of the island. People were avoiding me for several reasons. If you were a villain kid you knew my tongue could be sharp at times and my fist was actually something they preferred. The rest were afraid to know who my parents were. If I told them they'd deny it, but my plan was to expose my mother.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:59 pm

I headed out to see what the grounds were like. I walked around quietly. Doesn't help I could hear every conversation so when I hear some one talking bad about me I tried to keep my cool. I didn't want to go beast on anyone the first day I'm here. That wouldn't be any good.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:15 pm

I sighed softly not realizing that as I walked that my steps left frozen grass behind. I stopped beneath a tree and put my hand on it. I looked at my hand as it froze the spot on the tree. Guess I should be more careful. I waved my hand and it went away, though my frozen tracks remained the same.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:20 pm

I was walking out side seeing frozen tracks left behind I didn't think of it much and went about the walk sitting down on a bench looking out seeing what the island had for a view. It wasn't much but it was something alright,
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:23 pm

I looked up as I heard my name. Great, people are talking again. I walked up behind the person and gave a cold stare. "If you don't shut your mouth you'll be stuck waiting for your true love as an ice sculpture," I hissed. They turned around nervously, "I'm so sorry! I don't know you were here." "Save me the apology, you're only sorry because I was here. Spread rumors about me and you'll be sorry then." The group ran fearfully after that.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:28 pm

I heard a group run off from not to far from where I was. They looked scared as they ran. I sighed. I felt the ice cold anger in the air and sighed more shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:41 pm

I glared at them as they ran. I turned around and started to walk away. People were now even more afraid seeing my reaction to simple rumors. Good, they need to learn to leave me alone. I didn't even want to be here.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:39 pm

I stared out for a while longer and then went to the library to go read a book or two. Not like I had anything else to do. And reading for me was something like I do like my mom.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:48 pm

I stopped to look at my map to see where I could go. As I did someone else where the arendale symbols pushed me down. I looked at them. "How is it a villain like you is as powerful as my mom?" He asked. Clearly Elsa's son. I was about to yell but I saw a teacher come by so I made some tearstears form at the corners of my eyes. Then with the best sad voice I said, "what's wrong with you?" The teacher noticed and came over to help me. "What happened?" He asked. I gave my best act as I explained it and they left me alone. I smiled and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:53 pm

(Just wondering when we going to have them meet.)

I sat in the library thinking quietly to my self. I found a few books to keep my entertained for the time beeing.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:03 pm

(I was trying to make her pass him on the bench but you walk off. Oh well, I'm thinking maybe not on the first day, but we can skip to a class they have together)

*skip to next day first day of school*

I got up that morning and put on another dress with a purple color. Then the jacket I had was the same as yesterday and a pair of boots. I decided to give the gloves a chance, at least until I figure this out. Once I did bye bye gloves. I grabbed my books and went off to a math class. Great, already loving it.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:07 pm

(Eh could of told me.. but okay. But which class? Jw)

I got up and dressed in similar outfit. And got ready for class. I had almost forgot my necklace till I remembered last second and headed offl.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:13 pm

(Uh, well I guess we can say they both have a thing for literature so why not that and a science class together, and you can choose the science)

I found a place to sit quietly. Those who sat near me didn't do so by choice though. I smiled softly as class started and the teacher tried to get the tension between the villain's and everyone else better. I seemed to be doing alright in showing my mix of both by wearing my odd mix.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:33 pm

(Okay.)

I walked into my health class and sat in the back listening to the jibber jabber.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:39 pm

The class went along without much happening. The Bell rings and I run off to my next class which is literature. My favorite honestly. Reading was my life on the island, if no one was bothering that's what I did. I sat in the back anyhow and started reading quietly one of my own books.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:52 pm

I payed some attention then when the bell rang I got up to head to literature which sounded more interesting. I get to the class and sit down in the back to a girl reading a book. Though I noticed some kids who heard of an old rumor of me as set the books down one or two or so paper balls got thrown at my head. I was keeping my cool. But I was getting ticked off each time. Hearing their laugh and saying "hey beast boy." I growled and soon as they heard that they shut up.
Back to top Go down
Vampire Queen
The group hatches plans
The group hatches plans
Vampire Queen

Female Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:59 pm

I looked up as I heard that. "Oh beast boy, couldn't be anymore original than that huh? Next thing you know it'll be Frosty for me won't it?" I said having the need to make a rebutle to their lame names. I smiled at him, "don't let it bother you." I turned back to my reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Descendants *1x1*   More Descendants *1x1* Empty

Back to top Go down

More Descendants *1x1*
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Forum :: Extracurricular Activities :: Movie Based-
Jump to: