House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat
Location : Sitting in the woods woundering when i would get to meet more people

Character sheet
Name: Xena Wolf
Affinities : Time, Telepathy, Telekinesis, and all five elements

vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 3:24 am

Lance:"master i belong only to you and will do what ever you order me to do"

Darren: I smiled evily my plan has worked now to rule the council plan has begun

Time skip 6 months later

Lance: six months have past master Darren has had me do many things. Though my favorite part was when he had me many times in his bed. Though a hated when I first failed my punishment had been terrible I was bond and and was whipped, not allowed to come and he fu$ked me as others watched it was humiliating as he let others have me who were beneath me and they enjoyed it because they disliked me. However the more I did jobs snd succeed he gave me so much pleasure rewarding me for them. But lately though loyal to him I felt like what he was having me do was some how wrong and illegal and I felt like a piece of ne was missing
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 3:32 am

Trace: during the past 6 months I had visited my father truly to understand what is going on. And so I wouldn't Alive as well I was connected to her. Finding out that she was the head councils daughter and finding out what Darren had done. She would be summoned back to him as the Alice he knew. And one time when he wasn't looking found a stash of his pleasure pills and brought it back for more evidence. And today was the day between his actions and what I found out what he's been doing to my. Mate being summoned to the where the council castle.

Alice: in and out of undercover. And trying to keep trace from going and doing something that he will regret later.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 3:47 am

Darren: everything was fine as I was having fun with my loyal slave lance when a knock came at my door I growled,"ehat is it"

Slave:"master the council has summon you and your head slave"

Lance: I growled in frustration and whimpered not wanting my master to stop,"please don't stop master I want u to come in me"

Darren: I gave him a hard look putting his leash and stick ring on,"come we can't keep the council"

Lance: I sighed head down I had nipple rings on me now too he put them on me the first punishment after my failure.

Darren: we drove in the limo snd arrived at the dark council meeting hall. We stepped into the council room and I saw alice and trace seated together

Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 3:52 am

Alice: with no more glamor to hide my true self seeing Darren with Lance. Oh my dear Lance.

Leader: "Darren Heartwood. Do you know why we asked you here today?"
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:13 am

Darren:"no sir u do not know why I was summoned her today and interrupted while I was in joy ing my slave"

Lance: I stayed quiet I was ordered to keep my tail and ears out always. I looked around ehen I felt four eyes looking at me. I saw the most delicious looking mate with the most beautiful women sitting next to him. The girl looked at me in pity aname as if she knew me to be honest they looked familiar and the feeling of forgetting something important came back.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:25 am

Trace: I saw the state he was in. I wanted to punch him so much in my face. But I kept my cool. My dad being in the same room knew what I was going through.

Alice: "may I father?" He gave me a nod since I was still his apprentice but I collected every thing I would need. I began from before the resent events then got to the now. "Resently there had been many of the same reports around." I began explaining it. Everyone listening to me except two. But I finished everything.

Leader: "do you have anything to say?"
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:34 am

Darren: keeping my poker face of calm and collected I denied ever seeing those pills

Lance: I continued to stare at the girl and guy why do I feel like I know them somehow. Why does it hurt and why am I embarrassing that they can see the amazing things my master does to me. Why do they give me pty looks I'm fine with what master does to me it please him so it pleases me right. I just could shake these feeling
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:38 am

Alice: "then how come over the years I was assigned to you undercover and found them through out the mansion."

Leader: I looked at my daughter. I knew she wasn't lieing because I put her through all that.

Trace: I wanted to punch him so much.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:06 am

Lance: I shook my head trying to clear my thought and focus on whats going on if she knew about the pills, then does she knew about the secret missions he had me go on for his plan to take over the council.

Darren:"I could have a spy amongst my skaves from another master trying to set me up by planting them"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:26 am

Leader: "anything else my dear?"

Alice: "yes actually." I pulled out a folder of notes and stuff in Darren's hand writing of plans he gave me when I first was by his side and the missions Lance was put on.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:49 am

Darren: I ended up growling at her and I felt pissed off

Lance: I stepped back whimpering and scurried away. last time he was angry it was not pretty a slave pissed him off she nearly died. And him still angry he made love to me way more rough than he normally did.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 6:01 am

Alice: I looked back towards them when I heard the growl.

Trace: you hit the soft spot.

Leader: I compared it to the agreement on his writing and it was a match. "Due to the evidence shown to us. I as head of council will say you Darren Heartwood is demoted from master to a slave to my second. And Lance is to return to my seconds Son trace."

Trace: we did it?

Alice: we did. Only now to break what he's done to him.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 6:18 am

Lance: i gave a confused look, what did the leader mean by returning me to this this master trace. I don't understand who is this trace guy. I was only master Darrens slave. I haven't had any other masters have i.

Darren: I growled,"like hell I will become a slave" I said with pure white anger"before I went to attack that lying traitorous, bi$ch.

Lance: I don't know why I did it or why I betrayed my master but I used fox fire bind chain just as he was about to strike her. I stood in front of her in a protective stance

Darren: I tried breaking out of the chains,"unchain me now little fox"

Lsnce:"sorry but I can't let you harm the lead master council men's daughter"also because I felt this strange feeling like I have to keep her safe
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 3:24 pm

Trace: I also stood in front of her right next to her.

Leader: "guards get him out of here." Three or four guards grabbed him and took him down to the dungeons. Locking him in chains that were in breakable.

Alice: I had held on traces arm. Once both boys relaxed. I went over to Lance.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:04 pm

Lance: I watched darren get carried away and when I felt the girl move towards my I watched her and looked at the guy next to me looking back and forth between the two with so much confusion
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:14 pm

Alice: "yes your going to be confused. Come with us." I turned to my father. "Thank you papa."

Leader: "of course. But with out your help I don't think we would if found out about his true intentions."

Trace: I walked to the hall way.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:25 pm

Lance: I followed with them after I notice them not Tsing the leash snd unleash myself dropping it to the ground. Following both of them wondering whst they will do to Darren after that desperate attack

Darren: I was do pissed off
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Trace: what we going to do Alice.

Alice: we need the full moon. When he has his full form. Then I'll pretty much bring him back.

Trace: alright. Tonight then. I looked at Lance. I walked to him to keep me from being stationary. I got rid of the nipple rings I never like them. And I removed the stupid collar. I hated putting it on him anyways. I always made him my equal. "Let's go have fun and here get dressed. Most of the people here understand what I do. So get dress." Handing him pants and a shirt.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:43 pm

Lance: trying not to look shock I put the pants on but hesitated and decided not to put the shirt on I don't know why but I felt the need to tease both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:08 pm

Alice: I smiled. "Alright let's go to the arcade."

Trace: "sounds fun."
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Lance:"sure"I said smiling softly"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:22 pm

Trace: I got a limo and we took off.

Alice: I sat on one side of Lance and trace on the other.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:30 pm

Lance: for some reason after using the fox fire chains I felt exhausted. So some how I ended up laying my head on my new master, trace falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:46 pm

Trace: I let him. I'll just be glad when he's normal.

Alice: I watched them.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 6:01 pm

Lance: my hand layed on her lap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)   vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

vampire acedemy (starting, but still joinable)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next