House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire's Wish

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat
Location : Sitting in the woods woundering when i would get to meet more people

Character sheet
Name: Xena Wolf
Affinities : Time, Telepathy, Telekinesis, and all five elements

Vampire's Wish - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:42 pm

Mel: once home mom and dad pUT the girl in a casket and put her in a tomb

Grace: and so the war began and tge teaching of hating the demons, vampires, and templars began. It was the day after mine and sis's18th birthday my sister ever since 16 sleeped around with other men. It was her way of reveling against our parents. She was pissed at what they did stealing cassie's body. She was reeling against them.

Mel: I got up from bed naked after all I just fu*ked a cute wizard soldier,"leave we have a battle" he scrambled awake and got out of my bed. I dressed in lose leather pants and at black shirt that was actually a bra shirt with a leather jacket. I put my hair in a a tight pony tail and make up I was sexy and many males and females wanted to sleep with me or hoped to be my mate but none of them were. Gracie was different after our 16th birthday we purposely didn't get along she agreed to be the poster child whike I be the disappointmentto the parents child her dark half in a way it was vengeance against our parents for what they did to cassie's body. I slept around because after meeting those boys i couldnt stop thinking about the vampire one and ever since I was 16 my mind imagine what he would look like now and what I wanted him to do my body and wanted him to drink from me. HD was more vamp than demon. So to quell my sexual desires I slept around plus it got on my parents nerves
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 8:32 pm

Hellor: between both of us Damian kinda let our father train him as a Templar but not a full Templar like our sister. When we got home with the boys body he got put in the family tomb for now. I didn't want to let my father control us completely but he did try. I couldn't stop thinking about the girls how they were holding up with all of this. Both of us were now 21 and stronger than we were back then. Pretty much from that day I was bout through some Templar training and Damian got put through most of it but not all of it. We were getting ready for head to the battle field. To cross paths with more Magi.

Damian: I just shook my head. I hadn't heard that before. With us heading to the battle field Hellor was much more powerful than me. Even his great axe proved it. It was the axe father was going to give Cassie but with her gone it went to Hellor. The axe was. Just as long as both of his arms combined. The handle and hilt covered with black roses and thorns. The blade it self was pure black and with a demons power it glows darker. With me I held a sword that could slice your sight when you saw it. It had a figure of a demon around one side of the sword embbed in the blade and roses on the other side.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 9:02 pm

Grace: I dressed into a normal warrior princes outfit I grabbed my big staff that of course had a melee end on it my sister's was also had a two side but her's was smaller,"come on sis we need to go and my god can't you not sleep with the soldiers

Mel: "mmm but sis it gets them happy enough to want to fight for us and plus it feels so good to have a stick ramming inside my core and butt and hands touching me everywere"

Grace: "your mate is going to be disappointed in your for not waiting for him.

Mel: "I kniw my mate probably sleeps around too so I see no problem in it. AnyWay let's just go to the battle field I'm ready" she nodded and led us to the battle field

Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 9:12 pm

Erin: I face palmed. "Mel..."

Hellor: my armor was more princely than Templar. My brothers was more Templar than anything but less bulky than the normal Templar's. He told me it was more flexible. For swinging his sword.

Damian: one thing was for sure I didn't sleep around I was more focused on training and keeping my brother alive than dealing with the desires.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 12:08 am

Mel: I still focus on training in secret with Gracie with my aunt I told her that angelo cassie had been mates and she believed us that it's possible someone wanted this war she forgave the demons and money both her sons and his mates death

Gracie: standing in front of the army on the battle field that we fought me and my sister turned to our army to motivate them,"alright everyone let's dhow these barbaric demons that we won't be pushed around no more" they all cheered as me and sis faced our foes and I so the most deliciously handsome man in front of the demon snd vsmpires army. He looked familiar but I couldnt place where.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:30 am

Hellor: we stood ready on our hill. I looked at the girls in front of us leading the magi. I sighed. "What we going to do brother?" I asked. The one who really lead them seem familiar but couldn't place it.

Damain: I shrugged. I was still trying to get over the fact that I pissed off a witch and what ever she did it probably isn't going to go well.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:35 am

Grace: "sis you ready to begin the attack" she nodded snd we began the range attacks
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 3:01 am

Hellor: "so it begins." I pulled out my great axe as I did the men behind us charged in.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 3:16 am

Mel: "I call the vampire leader" I said facing him and switched ends to the sword end this vampire prince was quite sexy

Grace: I stood in the demon prince's path and smiled,"I'm your opponent" I swear I've seen him before up close he was sexy and dangerous looking
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 4:26 am

Damian: "very well." I smiled my sexy vampire smile. (That she fell in love with). I had my sword at ready as needed.

Hellor: "I guess so." I smiled. My axe was resting on my shoulder. She just seemed so familiar I just couldn't place it. But her voice. Kinda put me back when we're younger. But I shook it aside.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 4:40 am

Mel: damn it thst smile made my body heat up(turned her on),"don't you dare use thst seductive smile to lure me it won't work" I said glaring at him before swinging my weapon at him

Grace: I attacked him as our weapons clashed,"not bad for someone who probably didn't fish Templar trsjning or never went through it
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 5:14 am

Damian:I blocked hers with mine. "Well I can't help it." I chuckled.

Hellor: "why would i need to got through all of it when knowing the basics is better to work with. Plus this is nothing."
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 5:43 am

Gracie: well I thought you seemed tge type who could protect your people and the ones you care about but I guess you failed at that especially since you couldnt protect the demon princess, who I believe her name was cassie"I don't know why I sad it or why I wanted to mske him msd but I just went with it or why he would care.

Mel: I huffed,"and here I thought I was safe dressed in thus outfit but I should have know there would be a horny and perverted vampire prince trying to seducate his way our of this fight and try to get me in your bed"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:43 am

Hellor: "don't bring my sister into this." I growled.

Damian: "I am not even close to that." I said. "But look at you like some one with one look draws every man she sees."
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:04 am

Grace: did he just say sister no he couldn't be that boy from that time could he. I attacked him not really paying attention,"don't bring her, of course i would in it what do you expect when even though you saw her dead you didn't go through all the training to protect your loves ones more easily instead you just became lazy instead of learning to become stronger"

Mel: your wrong I'm a bada*s this is the clothes of one snd plus just because my outfit shows skin doesn't mean anything we are born baked why should I hide my body. Is it to much for handle seeing naked bodies"I said at him slight sngry he insulted my battle suit that my aunt had worn
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 12:57 pm

Hellor: I growled feeling the demon power rising. When our weapons clashed and then the force I was using pushed her back little by little when weapons unclash it would send her back a few feet. "You don't know what I've been through." I said softly. As more of my true demon side was coming out. As the armor became not his thing. His skin use to be perfect and smooth but now it was scared and some of them are a never ending spots of blood.

Damian: my vampire being sly smiled his smile again. Knowing he was pissing her off. "All I'm saying that I could just see it just being easily cutable by any demon blade."
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:21 pm

Mel: I glared at him now he was doubting my abilities just because I was a female wearing sexy battle ready witch clothes, he was piddling me off because he thought I was weaker and weak enough to fall for the sexy smile of his not that I will admit that I like that smile of his to him. Pissed of my true witch female form came out as my anger got worse when I swung at him I almost made him fall over to his back,"I'm not weak you bastard"

Grace: a little shock at the force of powere he had and the form that was slowly taken over I nearly lost my balance but I managed to catch myself in time,"oh really your just like all the other demons templars that suppress the magi and beast that hurt innocents and rape us females. I guess that's why you haven't found your mate because you don't deserve her. To weak and helpless and way to barbaric especially with out the scars and bleeding I doubt any one will love u like a lover." I don't know why I was saying those things when I didn't believe it to be true nor did i agree with the mste part because to me he looked gorgeous with and without the scars. All I know is that i wanted to pissed him off
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:45 pm

Damian: I wasn't doubting her. My vampire just wanted to see how pissed off she could get. "I'm not say your weak. Just that you seem to be the one to seduce men to get what you want." I said. The knock back she did I was was able to balance myself with my wings.

Hellor: I growled again. "One I do not treat your people that way at all." My axe caught her weapon and as I pulled it sending few feet away. "Two we don't harm the innocents or do any of that." My wings sent a powerful wind towards her.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:33 pm

Mel:I gasped how dare he,"I do not seduce men it's not my fault they are preverts who cant keep it in their pants" I said before I bind his wings and the next quick attack I knew he would lose his balance. I used my quick attack.

Grace: before I had the time to bind his wing which unlike my sister I did need. I was falling backwords and landed on my back. I tried not to whimper [in pain for my back, nor whimper at him being to scary when he is behond pissed and I no longer liked it, him being angry. For some reason it made me sad and I felt like I was disappointing him
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:51 pm

Damian: when I felt my wings unmovable and then her attack I fell backwards with a huff. And my back hurting.

Hellor: I walked over to her before she could try to get up I pinned her hands above her head.
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:03 pm

Grace:I still tried struggling underneath him his hands did not hurt me but to be honest this whole situation turns me on."let go of me..."

Mel: once he did fall over I sat on him and broughtt my sword to his throad not realizing that I was sitting on his stick no feeling how hard he got in this situation,"give me one good reason why I shouldn't slit your throat right here and now
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:14 pm

Hellor: "why?" I growled.

Damian: "because honestly you would regret it." I said softly."
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:53 pm

Gracie: I stared at him this situation really did turn me on. I could feel the heat and wetNess pool down there in my core. I know he could smell it since he was in his full demon form since demons/vamps have a great sense of smell like animals. My body wanted him to touch my naked body, lick it, and have him msking love to me. Oh man was he handsome and sexy up close. Damn what is wrong with me why am I acting like a female witch in heat. Wait he could be could he. It only possible to feel this way if you are..."he can't be my soul mate, there hasn't been a Templar match magi coupling since the death of my cousin angelo and princess cassie. I was there I felt the life connection for mates change to only staying in the same race"I didn't realize I said that out loud

Mel: he was right of course because I didn't have the stomach to kill another. Ever since that day. Without realizing it I accidentally rubbed my but agsinst his clothes stick."you don't know anything about me, what would you know what I would regret"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:21 pm

Hellor: I looked at her confused but understood mostly.

Damian: I was trying to keep a straight face that she was trying to make me harder since I saw her. I moved my hand to move the blade. "Your mind screams it."
Back to top Go down
tigerwolf
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
tigerwolf

Female Sagittarius Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:45 pm

Mel: when he moved my sword I moved back because the only bottoms I was wearing underneath the skirt part was a bikni bottom pretty much underwear[. When I moved back my core that was already wet because of my body reacting to his sexyness had rubbed agsinst the front of his pants.

Grace: "on me and my sisters 10th birthday we got a letter that our older cousin who was coming home from the youth circle, his body had been found. When our parents, our aunt, and us went to see if it was true we found his body on the demons side on the border. But then there was also a templars body on our side. My sister when she touched the girls body she felt what the girl had felt and reveled that our cousin and her were mates and who ever killed them forced my cousin to watch her be rsped then killed in front of him"at least this is what I thought he was confused about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Wish    Vampire's Wish - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Wish
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next