House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Crossed Lovers~HP Fan Fic Hermione and Draco

Go down 
AuthorMessage
High Priestess Zoey
Going to the House of Night
High Priestess Zoey

Female Scorpio Dog

Character sheet
Name: Zoey
Affinities : All five elements

Star Crossed Lovers~HP Fan Fic Hermione and Draco Empty
PostSubject: Star Crossed Lovers~HP Fan Fic Hermione and Draco   Star Crossed Lovers~HP Fan Fic Hermione and Draco EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Ch.1 The Secret Admirer

It was a cold and stormy night in London, England. Everyone was bundled up with their loved ones, sitting by the fire and drinking hot chocolate. They were all enjoying their time off from school. A seventeen-year-old Draco Malfoy was in his room doing his assignments; he had no one to talk to because his friends were at their houses with their families, while he stayed at Hogwarts. He didn’t want to be anywhere near his father, after the way he had treated him for years. He was working on his Potions assignment, when he heard voices. He heard three voices, two boys and one girl. He looked out his window and could see that it was only Harry and his friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.

They were out playing in the courtyard and having snowball fights. It looked like fun. He wanted to join in on the fun, but he knew that they would say something. So he went back to doing his assignment. But then something made him look out the window again. He looked closely at Hermione and had noticed how beautiful she had become, and how much she had grown up. They had never gotten along, but he wanted to start getting along with her. He knew that she was good at all her subjects and that she was someone who was easy to get along with once you get to know her. He had wondered what it would have been like if they never fought. So he decided to give it a try, by writing her messages.

Draco took out a blank piece of parchment and started to write Hermione a letter. He wrote:

Dear Hermione,
I have watched you blossomed into a beautiful young lady and have become very fond of you. You seem like a really sweet girl and a really good friend to Harry and Ron. I wish that I were your friend as well. You are really beautiful and any guy would be lucky to have you as their girlfriend. Who knows maybe, that someone could be me? Well, I will see you around.

Love,
Your Secret Admirer

When he was finished writing Hermione. He folded up the parchment and took out his wand and made it float towards her. She saw the parchment come to her and grabbed it. She looked at it and blushed, then put it in the pocket of her cloak and continued throwing snowballs at the guys.

“Who was that from?” asked Harry.

“I don’t know, they didn’t give their name, all they said was love, your secret admirer,” said Hermione.

“Aww, Mione’s got a secret admirer, how cute is that?” said Ron.

Hermione blushed and threw a snowball at Ron and laughed. “Hey, at least I got one, Weasley! Where’s your secret admirer huh?” said Hermione, as she threw another snowball at him. Ron blushed and threw one right back at her and laughed.

After awhile they decided to go back inside and warm up. When they went to the Great Hall for dinner, Draco was at the Slytherin Table alone. He had no one to talk to and ate by himself. But he just kept looking at Hermione, when she wasn’t looking. He just watched her eat and talk to her friends.

Harry and Ron saw Draco looking over at their table. “What is he looking at?” asked Ron.

“I don’t know, but he better turn the other way unless he’s looking for a fight,” said Harry.

“Who are you two talking about?” asked Hermione.

“MALFOY!” said Ron.

“He keeps looking at the three of us,” said Harry.

Hermione laughed and smirked. She then looked over at the Slytherin Table and saw a lonely Draco. She frowned and thought to herself, Aww, he’s all by himself. I feel sorry for him, although he is a jerk. Maybe I’ll ask him to join us, wait no way. Harry and Ron would look at me like I was crazy.

Hermione then turned back and looked at her friends.

“Malfoy, maybe a jerk, but still no one should be lonely the week of Christmas,” said Hermione.

“What are you implying Hermione? Are you saying that you want us to be nice and have him join us? Are you crazy? ”said Ron.

“Yea, I mean we all know that he hates Muggle borns and Muggle-lovers. Why would you want him to join us?” asked Harry.

“That is exactly what I am implying Harry. Yes I know he’s a jerk, but still it’s Christmas!” yelled Hermione.

Draco looked at them bickering and thought to himself, I wonder what they are bickering about, hope it’s not me. But then again, it must be if she’s coming over towards me, oh my god! She’s coming over here. Ok, ok calm down Draco, get a grip of yourself. You like her, but she doesn’t know, just act cool. He looked as Hermione came towards him. She smiled at him.

“Care to join us for dinner Mal… I mean, Draco?” asked Hermione.

“Why would I want to join you guys for dinner?” asked Draco.

“Well, I just thought that since your buddies aren’t here, that you’d join us. Besides it’s Christmas and no one should be eating alone on Christmas,” said Hermione.

Draco smirked and laughed. “Well since it is Christmas, I would gladly join you guys for dinner. Just don’t make this a habit, Granger!” he said to her. Hermione laughed at his remark.

“Oh, don’t worry Malfoy, this is a one time deal,” she said. He smirked and went with her to join her friends at their table. They ate and talked, until it was time to go to bed. Harry and Ron left for the Gryffindor common room, while Hermione went off to the library, leaving Draco once more out in the cold. He decided to follow her to the library. He took out a piece of parchment and wrote:

Dear Hermione,
Just having your presence makes me feel warm inside and very happy. You are a lovely girl and very beautiful, might I add. Pretty soon you will find out who I am and you won’t regret it. We have just about every class together, except Divination, Ancient Runes and Arithmancy. You probably think I’m someone from your own house, but to tell you the truth, I’m not. I’m in a house you probably wouldn’t have expected. Anyways, I will see you around.

Love,
Your Secret Admirer

When he finished, he rolled it up and threw it across the room, where Hermione was sitting. It hit her on the head, and then landed on the floor. She looked down and saw it. Then picked it up and read it. She blushed and looked around trying to see who it could be. But didn’t see anyone, so she just went back to what she was doing. Draco watched her from across the room. Five minutes later, she got up and left the library. Draco saw her leave and he decided to go to bed. As soon as he got changed and everything, he got into bed and was trying to sleep, but couldn’t, all he could do was think of Hermione and how nice she was to him at dinner.

When Hermione got to the Gryffindor Common Room, Harry and Ron were playing wizard chess. She looked at them and smiled. “Nice of you to join us, ‘Mione!” said Ron.

“Yea, where did you go?” asked Harry.

“Oh, I went to the library to do an assignment and while I was there, I got another letter from my secret admirer and I found out that he’s not a Gryffindor,” she said.

“Hmm…wonder who it could be?” said Harry.

“I hope it’s not someone we totally hate!” said Ron.

“You mean like Malfoy,” said Hermione.

“Yup exactly!” said Ron. They laughed and talked about who Hermione’s secret admirer could be. At about 1am they went to bed.

To Comment Please Go Here
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kyleschmids1fan
High Priestess Zoey
High Priestess Zoey

Female Scorpio Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Lovers~HP Fan Fic Hermione and Draco   Star Crossed Lovers~HP Fan Fic Hermione and Draco EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Ch Admirer Revealed

The Christmas holiday was over. Everyone had returned to Hogwarts. Draco’s goons were with him as usual. But they didn’t know that he was sending Hermione love messages. No one did. He told them how he had a terrible Christmas. He didn’t want to tell them that he ate with the trio.

Hermione, on the other hand, told Ginny everything. “What were you thinking Hermione?” asked Ginny. “Were you not thinking at all?”

“Oh, come on Ginny, you would have done the same thing,” said Hermione. Ginny didn’t say a word. Hermione was right; she would have done the same thing.

Draco waited to write another letter to Hermione. This time he sent a red rose with it. He had wrote:

Dear Hermione,
I’m waiting for the perfect time to reveal myself to you. I don’t want anyone bothering us when I finally reveal myself. I can’t stop thinking of you

Love,
Your Secret Admirer

He folded it up and sent it to her, when she got it she smiled and giggled. Ginny looked at her.

“Where’d you get the rose from?” she asked.

“From my secret admirer,” said Hermione. She had told Ginny bout her secret admirer. Ginny smiled and laughed.

“Aww, how sweet. Wonder who it could be” said Ginny.

“I don’t know, but they sound sweet,” said Hermione. She thought to herself, I wonder who it could be. Could it possibly be Malfoy? If it is him, then why hasn’t he told me it? Wait a minute what am I saying. Malfoy like me? No possible way. He hates me and I hate him. I mean he does have a certain charm in a way. What am I saying? Wait a minute he is fine and I do think he’s cute. Get a grip Hermione. She looked at Ginny and smiled.

She and Ginny went to the Quidditch pitch to watch their house team practice. Draco had followed them there and sat where they couldn’t see him. He took out another blank parchment and wrote:

My Dearest Hermione,
I know you are wondering who I could be. Well, love, the time has come for me to reveal myself to you. Please meet me outside the Quidditch pitch tonight after dinner.
Love,
Your Secret Admirer

He folded it up and this time attached a locket to it that would open when they meet outside the Quidditch pitch.

When she got the letter, Hermione screamed. Ginny looked at her like she was crazy. “Are you okay?” she asked Hermione.

“Yes, I’m fine, just that I finally get to find out who my secret admirer is tonight after dinner,” said Hermione.

Ginny was happy for her and told her so. “Let’s go find you something to wear, for when you meet your secret admirer,” said Ginny. Hermione giggled and nodded. She and Ginny went to Hogsmeade and went shopping. They didn’t know that they were being followed by Draco and his goons. They walked into a dress shop, while Draco went into the flower shop. He wanted to get her a dozen red roses and something else.

Hermione had picked out a very sexy, short, shimmery, red dress, along with matching shoes. When she paid for her stuff, she and Ginny went to the three broomsticks. They had a quick drink and headed back to Hogwarts, just in time for dinner. They were talking to Harry and Ron. Meanwhile, at the Slytherin Table, Draco was eating his food and every so often looking at Hermione. He didn’t want to make it too obvious to anyone.

When everyone was done, Dumbledore told them to go to bed. They all got up and left for their dorms, except Hermione and Draco. Hermione went to change and Draco went to freshen up. When Hermione was done changing, she went outside and went towards the gates of the quidditch pitch to wait for her secret admirer. She heard footsteps; she knew it had to be her secret admirer. She was in for a real surprise when she saw Draco. “What are you doing here Malfoy? I’m waiting for someone!” she said.

“A secret admirer,” he said.

“Not that it’s any of your business, but yes! And how did you know?” she asked. She looked at him and it dawned on to her. That it was Draco the whole time. She just wasn’t sure. “You’re my secret admirer? It was you the whole time wasn’t it?” she asked. He smirked and nodded.

“I know that I’ve been rude to you all those years, and I’m sorry. This was the only way to make it up to you,” he said. He gave her the red roses and a diamond bracelet.

She thanked him as she accepted the gifts. “But if you didn’t like being mean to me, you could have told me along time ago,” said Hermione.

Hermione waited for him to speak. He told her about all the pressure his father put on him and how they expected him to follow in his father’s footsteps. He also told her how his father treated him. She felt sorry for him and gave him a hug. “I had no idea that your father treated you like that. But why don’t you tell him how you feel?” she asked.

Draco looked at her like he was going to cry. “I have tried telling him, but he won’t listen to me. Then he’d get mad and beat me,” he said.

She hugged him and told him that things will be fine. Before they knew it, they were kissing one another. Hermione leaned back. She looked at him in the eyes and smiled. He looked at her and smiled. “Hermione, will you be my girlfriend?” asked Draco. She nodded and told him yes. He kissed her passionately this time.

Back to top Go down
High Priestess Zoey
High Priestess Zoey

Female Scorpio Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Lovers~HP Fan Fic Hermione and Draco   Star Crossed Lovers~HP Fan Fic Hermione and Draco EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:40 pm

Ch 3.First Date

After finding out that Draco was her secret admirer, she was delighted to be his girlfriend. They had talked and went on a walk around the grounds at night. It was very romantic, but they had no idea that they were being spied on by her best friends. They were shocked to see her with Draco and weren't too happy.

"What the bloody hell, does she think she is doing with Malfoy?" asked Ron

"I think he is her secret admirer, but I don't know why. I mean we all know that he hates her and she hates him, I don't understand why they are holding hands," said Harry.

"Oh my god, no **** way, they are a couple!" said Ron. They were so disgusted when they saw Draco kiss Hermione on the lips that they couldn't stand to see anymore, so they left and headed back to the common room. They went to tell the others.

Meanwhile, Draco and Hermione decided to go to the lake. Everyone knew that when a guy takes a girl to the lake, they usually make out. But in Draco and Hermione's case, they just sat there and looked up at the stars. Draco looked at her and smiled. "Say, Hermione, there is a trip to Hogsmeade on Valentine's Day… wanna have our date there?" He waited for her to answer.

"That is a great idea Draco, that would be the perfect place for our first date," she said to him. Then she kissed him. It was then time for them to get back to their dorms. So Draco gave Hermione a good night kiss before going to the dungeons.

That night, All Hermione could do was dream about her and Draco and where their love life would lead them. She smiled in her sleep. Draco did the same thing. No one but Harry and them knew. They were going to make Draco and Hermione's life miserable if possible, but then they thought of all the times that Hermione was there for them. So they decided not to.

"Well, if she's happy, then we should be happy for her," said Harry.

"Yea, I suppose you're right, but I honestly thought that she was going to go out with one of us,” said Ron.

They headed off to bed. Before long, it was a new day and the trip to Hogsmeade was that day. Hermione woke up with a big grin on her face as she got ready for her date. Ginny looked at her and smiled.

"So you and Malfoy aye?" asked Ginny. Hermione looked at her and looked ****.

"Were you spying on us?" asked Hermione.

"No, it wasn't me, it was your two best friends, they are the ones who told us,” said Ginny.

"I am going to kill them when I see them. Better yet, I'll have Draco do it for me," said Hermione and she laughed.

When she was done getting ready, she met Draco in the Great Hall for a quick bite before leaving with everyone who was going to Hogsmeade. She had told him about Harry and Ron spying on them the night before. "I am going to make Potter and Weasley's life miserable," he said. She laughed and gave him a kiss. He kissed her back.

"Oh Draco, you're funny. I said the same thing to Ginny this morning," she said.

When they arrived in Hogsmeade, Draco took Hermione to a new place there. It was a quaint little cafe that no one knew about. He surprised her with a promise ring and told her that he'd never ever leave her or do anything to hurt her. She had tears coming down her face and told him that she loved him so much and kissed him. He kissed her back passionately.

Their first date was turning out to be more than what they expected it to be. They danced and had drinks. Then went up to the second floor in the cafe to do more stuff. No one knew about the cafe, so they couldn't bother them. Draco told Hermione that he had enough money to support her and get a place of their own. She looked at him and asked him if he was sure. He told her yes. She kissed him again and again.

Before long, they were making out, unaware that someone unexpected walked in. They didn't know that Draco's father had paid a visit. What he saw was not what he expected to see, but still he wanted to see his son, so he waited for him outside. When Draco and Hermione finished, they went outside to walk, but Lucius grabbed Draco and started lashing out at him. Draco looked his father in the eye.

"Father, you listen to me: I am not a little boy anymore; I am an adult now and you have no right treating me the way you do. For that matter, you have no right telling me who I can and can not date. I love Hermione, and I don't care that she's Muggle-born and you shouldn't either! You should just accept the fact that I found someone that I truly love and want to be with,” said Draco.

Lucius looked at her and was shocked. He couldn't believe it; his son had grown up and was right. He looked at Hermione and smiled. "Son, I am sorry, I should have listened to you all those years and I am happy for you and Ms. Granger,” said Lucius. He hugged his soon and to their surprise, hugged Hermione as well. Then he left.

"You did it, Draco, you stood up to your father! I am so proud of you,” said Hermione.

"Well I couldn't have done it without your encouragement, Hermione," he said to her. They then headed to Honeydukes for some candy. Their first date ended up being a lot of fun and they were sad to see it end when they had to go back to Hogwarts, but that didn't stop them for having more fun. That night, they snuck out and went to the Room of Requirements to end their date there, doing what normal teenage boys and girls would do.

They wanted to experiment and see what it was all about. So they undressed one another and began doing it. They did it until they felt tired and got dress. They went to the Head Boy/Head Girl head quarters and fell asleep there, dreaming peacefully without having anyone bothering them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed Lovers~HP Fan Fic Hermione and Draco   Star Crossed Lovers~HP Fan Fic Hermione and Draco Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Crossed Lovers~HP Fan Fic Hermione and Draco
Page 1 of 1