House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] Empty
PostSubject: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Four teenage friends two boys and two girls. all of a sudden they tell the friend that they are in love with and they feel the same way. one moves away because their parents got a promotion and they have to move. a couple months later they take their old jobs back because they see howsad their child is. then they have adventures together again.

char sheet:
name:
pic:
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:43 pm

I'll take a girl and a guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Mandy Jones
She is mean to people when she needs to be, but she loves her friends to death.
from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] 2704737612_c91a09ca77_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:44 pm

as will i.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Alistair
Affinities : wind fire earth and spirit. i aint to good at water

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:45 pm

name: Alice ^_^
personality: loves to have fun and hang out with her friends. She has a temper but her friends usually don't see it.
pic:from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] ANTM-Cycle-13-Nicole-s-Cover-Girl-Photo-americas-next-top-model-9115931-375-500

Name: Tyler
Personality: loves to hang out with his 4 friends. He's best friends with Mark.
Pic.:from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] 44693-hot_guys_audio___multimedia_other

Last edited by Alice on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alice2010

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:47 pm

name: Mark
personality: he cares about his friends and sticks up for his gal pals when he is needed.
pic:from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] Teenage%20guy

Last edited by meggie on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:49 pm

name: Wendy
personality: she is really nice and does well in school. she loves all of her friends. she is marks sister.
pic: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] Francesca_anobile_1289591c

Last edited by meggie on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:17 pm

(so when do we wana start?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:19 pm

(idk. ive been posting so i havent found pics for mine yet.)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 pm

(k. well wait for everyone to have their character sheet down and then well start)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:24 pm

(sounds good to me)
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Character Sheet
Name : Erika Szhuartes [Shuu-arts] 
Personality : Witty and sarcastic; loves to be wild and have fun. She hates party-poopers and enjoys a good adventure.
Looks : from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] Audrina-patridge-moves-on

Name : Ryan Shlecker [Shh-lek-er] 
Personality : Really smart and loves having a good time with his friends, he's quite popular among the girls but he doesn't really find one that catches his eye..... For now
Looks : from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] Ryan-sheckler

Last edited by Lilly on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:52 pm

gah! *falls out of bed* thats a big pic!
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:55 pm

Sorry!! It was the best shot I could find and I'm on my iPod so I can't see how big it is. Sorry,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:57 pm

its ok.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Lilly

Female Virgo Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:00 am

But he's rlly hot <3_____<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:04 am

lol. he is from what i saw of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:39 am

ill start it tomorro....cuz it looks like everyone has their char sheets up. and my to chars and brother and sister.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:50 am

((Alright. Works for me!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:01 am

can i have everyone say who is apart of the 4 and who is a friend?

the 4:
Mark.

friends of the 4:

sibblings:
Wendy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Mandy's one of the four.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:02 pm

ok thank you scarlet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:41 pm

(im gonna start.....)

Mark: my alarm clock went off telling me it was time to get up and go to school. i pulled my blanket off me and swung my legs off the bed. i yawned and got up. i went to the bathroom and then got dressed. i grabbed my school bag and went downstairs. the coffee was ready. i poured myself a cup. i rolled my eyes when i saw that my sister was already up. eagar freshman, i thought. i downed a cup of black coffee. "if your riding with me wendy im leavin now." she nods. she got up and put on her hoodie and grabs her bag. we went out to my car and got in. buckled up i started the car and we were on our way to school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:44 pm

I got up late. Perfect. I was going to be late on my first day of my senior year. I sighed and got dressed. I poured a travel cup of coffee and left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:48 pm

mark: i pulled into the parking lot. i hated school but i had to come....i mean i like school but i dont like the learning part even tho im pretty smart and 10th in my class.

wendy: "could drive any slower mark?! im gonna be late if you dont hurry up!"

mark: ugh. "stop yelling at me. we have like 30 minutes before school starts so hold your horses." i pulled into a open spot.

wendy: as soon as marks car was stopped and off i got out. " see ya around big bro!" i ran away so i could go find my friends.

mark: i sighed. "eagar fricking freshman!" i yelled when she was gone. i hated freshmen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] Empty

Back to top Go down

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next