House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:19 pm

I breathed as he said.
Back to top Go down

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:21 pm

the doctor came in when she was ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:28 pm

I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:29 pm

i smiled and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:39 pm

I smiled at my baby. "Hi William." I kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:41 pm

"He's beautiful mandy....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:49 pm

"Yeah. He is." I smiled up at Mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:51 pm

i kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:54 pm

I kissed him back. "He looks like you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:56 pm

"He has your hair color...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:02 pm

"He has your beautiful eyes." I told him, looking into them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:03 pm

(Scarlet im think im just gonna have be put in finished rps.....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:08 pm

((Okie dokie))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:11 pm

(kay...yea it just kinda fell apart.........we have our ending..she had the baby and its healthy.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:13 pm

((Yeah.))
Back to top Go down
Rose
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Rose

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Rose Fletcher
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:04 am

I've recieved message that this has finished

Topic Moved!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34