House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:03 pm

oh god...i really wanted too....but i knew we couldnt....
Back to top Go down

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:04 pm

I kissed him. "What are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:06 pm

i gently made love to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:08 pm

I moaned loudly then clamped my lips shut. His parents were downstairs and I was pretty sure they didn't need or want sound effects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:14 pm

i removed her hand and replaced it with my lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:15 pm

I kissed him back hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:17 pm

i kissed back just as hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:19 pm

I held him to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:32 pm

when we were done i held her in my arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:06 pm

I laid my head on his chest. "I love you so much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:27 pm

"I love you too...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:35 pm

I kissed his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:40 pm

i held her close.....the baby kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:41 pm

I smiled as the baby kicked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:43 pm

i rubbed her belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:44 pm

I smiled and put my hands over his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:45 pm

(time skip?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:48 pm

Three months later...

I felt a sharp pain. "The baby's here, honey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:50 pm

i scooped her up in my arms and took her out to my car and drove to the hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:51 pm

I laid in the back seat and breathed heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:55 pm

i pulled up in front of the birthing center. i got out and carried her in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:56 pm

I layed my head on his shoulder and screamed as a terrible ccontraction hit me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:58 pm

they saw me with her and had me put her in wheelchair and then they showed us to a room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:59 pm

I screamed again as another contraction hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:17 pm

"Breathe honey. in out in out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]   from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X] - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

from friends to lovers. ( for meggie,*scarlet*,Alice,and Lilly only!) [X]
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next