House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) Empty
PostSubject: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:21 am

a girl who is a rape victem. a cop young cop wants to help her because he thinks shes too beautiful to have even been raped. her rapists are her father and oldest brother. their in jail now. the dad and the bro have been in jail for 6 monthes. shes moved in with the cop guy cuz she still suffers from nightmares and such. but somewhere in the middle of it they fall in love...

Name: Rose Appleton
pic: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) Stockphotopro_2324916GBV_600_02887098
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:39 am

Name: Alexander James
Looks:Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) Gigandet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:43 am

(omg.....hes so pretty.....)

theyd been sitting in jail cell for 6 monthes....but i still feel horrifed and unsafe.....the nightmares still come....i still wake up crying...covered in sweat...screaming..and crying....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:44 am

I walked into Rose's room. "Are you awake?" I asked her. I heard screaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:47 am

i rolled over so he could see that i was......i didnt even understand why he let me move in with him....but all i knew was that he was around i felt a little safer......i felt like a shadow of who i had been...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:49 am

I sat down on her bed. I felt so bad for her. How could anyone rape someone so beautiful and innocent like her? I stroked her hair. "If you're still tired you can come sleep in my bed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:51 am

"Okay.." i said softly.....i didnt go out much....the only times i went out was when alex was with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:52 am

I picked her up and carried her to my bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:55 am

i burried my face in his neck as walked to his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:56 am

I held her. I could tell she was upset. I set her down on the bed and laid down next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:59 am

i curled up in a ball next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:01 am

I smiled and held onto her. I felt something for this girl. It wasn't just sympathy, eithetr...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:02 am

i was still afriad to eat.....my dad and brother would lace my food with sleeping pills....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:03 am

I looked at her. "It's okay, Rose." I whispered. "They're in jail now. No one will hurt you. Not on my watch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:09 am

the words held comfort but not enough....apperently i was still tramatized and i would be the only one who could help me get out of it....but how could i get myself out of it when the memories were still as fresh as paint on a wall?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:11 am

I held her. I knew I'd done all I could to help her. I just wish it was enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:13 am

i closed my eyes and tried to sleep...i moved a little closer to him....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:14 am

I held her tightly. I wished there were more I could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:16 am

the worst part was that they took my virginity....i could never have that back....never make love for the first with a man that i loved...that was part of the reason i would cry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:17 am

I hugged her. I could not imagine what she was going through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:21 am

i fell asleep with his arms around me......when i slept next to him i didnt dream or have the flash backs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:22 am

I smiled as I realized she was dreaming peacefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 am

*sleeping*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:26 am

I held her to me. I would never let anyone touch her ever again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:28 am

*sleeping*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next