House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:29 am

I eventually fell asleep with her.
Back to top Go down

Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:30 am

*sleeping*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:31 am

*Sleeping*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:36 am

the next morning:

when i woke up i was still in his bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:49 am

I woke up and noticed Rose was in my arms. I smiled a little. "How did you sleep?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:51 am

"I slept fine..." i said....i got up...i needed to pee...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:55 am

I let go of her. "Do you want me to make you breakfast?" I knew the answer would be no, but I asked anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:56 am

"No...ill just eat my cereal and vitiams..." i headed for the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:02 am

I nodded...at least she was eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:03 am

he probably had read my case file down at the station and knew everything that they had done to me. when i was done in the bathroom i went to my room and got dressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:27 am

I got up and got a quick shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:43 pm

i went to the kitchen and took my vitiams. then i made myself a boel of cereal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:23 pm

I went into the kitchen and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:25 pm

i went to the table and sat down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:29 pm

I looked at her. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:33 pm

"I still feel like a shadowof myself.....that if i have sex on my own terms ill feel sad becuase my dad and my brother took my virginity from me..that im still afraid of eat ing food cuz i think its laced with sleeping pills....and the memories and the pain and emotions from them will never go away....." i said softly....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:34 pm

I hugged her. "I wish I could make that better. I really do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:37 pm

"I didnt even get the chance to have a first love...........and i dont want go back to school...i dont want to be pittied....they took so much away from me..." i started to cry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:39 pm

I held her at arms length and dried her tears. "I can take off work for as long as you need me to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:40 pm

i shook my head no...."You need to go back to work......." i said softly....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:41 pm

"Do you feel comfortable being home alone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:42 pm

"Im not een close to sanity...but you need too..its your job....." i said softly....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:45 pm

"It's my job to keep people safe and happy." I looked at her. She didn't believe she was safe, nor was she happy. "You're my job right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:49 pm

"I already feel like im being selfish........youve done a lot for me and i dont know what to do to repay you...." i said softly....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:51 pm

"You don't have to do anything." I promised her. "You're not being selfish. I'm doing this because I want to." I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next