House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:52 pm

"Why are you doing this?"
Back to top Go down

Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:53 pm

"Because I want to help you." I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:54 pm

"why me though?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:55 pm

"Because." I said. I smiled at her. "I feel something for you." I told her honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:01 am

i pulled my knees up to my chest......"what do you meann by feel something fo rme?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:03 am

"I'm not sure myself." I whispered. "All I know is it's not sympathy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:05 am

"I wish i didnt feel..feel so broken..." i said softly....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 am

"I wish I could help that." I sat down next to her and put my arms around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:09 am

"Have you ever been in love?" i asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:09 am

"I think I am." I said honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:11 am

i looked at him. did he mean me?.....that he thinks he's in love with me?....how could he love me when i was so broken?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:13 am

I sighed. "Just forget I said anything." I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:18 am

"No......i like your honesty...i just dont see how you could when im so empty and hollow...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:20 am

I looked at her. I never said I was in love with her. "I just think you are so beautiful and I think once you come out of that shell you will be an amazing person."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:25 am

i saw the look on his face before he spoke...."sorry.....i didnt mean to over think what you really ment...." i said softly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:30 am

I smiled at her. "It's okay." I held her to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:33 am

"Can we go for a walk?" i asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:37 am

I nodded. "Sure." I got up and held my hand out to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 am

i already had shoes on. i took the hand he ofered and got up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:40 am

I walked outside with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:43 am

when we walked out two guys about my age were walking....they had newspapers.....the ones with pictures of me blocking my face...my dad and brother in orange jumpsuites......they looked at me and then alex. "Dude why are you hanging with her? she could rape on ya." he said. his pal laughed. i wanted to go hide...hide and probably end up crying again....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:46 am

I put my arm around her. "She's a good person." I told them. "I'm protecting her from creeps like you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:50 am

they looked at each other and laughed again. "We arent creeps." one said. "dude i am." the other said to his friend. then he looked at me. "Didnt you even try to say no or fight back? or did you like it?" he asked. i didnt say anything...i slipped out of alex's arms...i ran...as fast as i could....i was going to run until i got to the park where i could hide in the woods.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:52 am

"Rose!" I ran after her. I caught her about halfway to the park. "Don't listen to them." I told her. "They're idiots." I hugged her. "None of this was your fault."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:54 am

"I should never have said anything..." i started repeating into his chest softly....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)   Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rape victem and a cop. what could happen? (*Scarlet* and courtney)
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next