House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) Empty
PostSubject: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:16 am

I took his hand and walked into our room..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:17 am

i went with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 am

I laid down on our bed. "Home sweet home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:22 am

i laid down next to her. "Yea...it feel like a home with you here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:24 am

"Good." I cuddled into him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:29 am

i wrapped my arms around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:34 am

I held him. "I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:35 am

"I love you too" i kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:37 am

I kissed him back with the same amount of passion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:37 am

i pulled her on top of me as we kissed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:40 am

I smiled against his lips. What a way to break in a new home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:42 am

i would only if she wanted too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:43 am

My hands ran up his shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:45 am

i raan mine up hers and undid her bra...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:45 am

I smiled and lifted his shirt over his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:47 am

i took her shirt and bra off her. iy joined my shirt on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:48 am

My hands explored his chest and then traveled down to the waistline of his jeans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:51 am

i kissed down to her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:51 am

I moaned quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:54 am

i kissed back up to her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:55 am

When he got back up to my lips I kissed him harder than I have ever kissed anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:57 am

i finished undressing us and made love to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:58 am

When we were done I laid back on the bed and smiled at him. "Welcome home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 am

"Our home" i said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:02 am

I smiled. "Our home." Our life. Our wedding. Our children. It all sounded so perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)   Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*) Empty

Back to top Go down

Life with Vlad and Scarlett (*courtney* and *Scarlet*)
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next